What Keeps You Interested In Sasquatch

Guest COGrizzly

Guest COGrizzly

You. I'm interested in you. Just kidding, but sorta not.

font]

Good lord, it's almost like I have two user names here at the BFF! Sounds exactly like something I would say. Hmmm.

RRS - great posts as always.

BobbyO - I will just cross my fingers and trust you!

I too have noticed a "difference" between BFF1 and BFF2.

Bittermonk Saskeptic and Huntster still post. Not as often, but they do. Last I checked. And, Saskeptic will hopefully need some basil and tarragon for that crow soon.

Bittermonk Saskeptic and Huntster still post. Not as often, but they do. Last I checked. And, Saskeptic will hopefully need some basil and tarragon for that crow soon.

Huntster was banned.

ETA: I'm still interested........because............it's interesting.

Edited by LAL

Guest COGrizzly

Huntster was banned.

News to me. What the heck happened? And, he must have virtually killed someone. Who gets banned from the new BFF?

(If it inappropriate to post on a thread, please PM me...thank you)

Guest jimmy simpson

Kind of curious. What exactly keeps someone coming back here to the BFF and being interested in SQ? (I tried looking, thought I saw a thread on this one time B4) I have recently thought what a huge waste of time, yet the thing that keeps me coming back to the BFF is...

1. the people. lots of good people on here still.

2. fun, curious topics...after weeding through the crap.

What about SQ in general? What keeps ya curious?

1. the reports and word of mouth reports no one on the web hears about.

2. just the wonder of mystery in general.

As my "belief" keeps fading, it is still the fact that seemingly sane people keep seeing these things.

Feel free to add any personal sightings...even if you've mentioned them a bazzilion times. Like my track sighting.

I like the bff because it was a place i could come to discuss a topic i like....

And bf itself.... the possibilty of its existance adds mystique to the mountains, a place i love. And searching for evidence of sasquatch keeps bringing me back out there....

Sasquatch, although i have never seen him/ her, has taken me to some of the most beatiful places in the mountains of alberta and bc.....

BFF Patron

Hi...

some good folks here ( except for Bipedalist he is still a bit stuffy ) the fact that it is a Bigfoot forum and there seems to be a lack of Bigfoots around kinda puts a damper on things Tim :)

@RRS, lol, thought you stuck a zinger in my eye,,huh? (yah might want to read my sig line too, lol)

Stuffiness? On the BFF FMT no less; naw, I just changed my avatar for yah......here's abit of stuffiness...

I am going to base my decision to stay or go from this sort of topic largely based on if all the rumored projects come through this year. If on December 31st, 2011 there is still nothing, I will hang around the campfire section to keep up with friends and be done with this whole idea of Sasquatch I think. If something comes of it later and the creature is proved to exist, so be it. When that happens, the topics I am interested in will be long gone anyways. Besides...the world ends next year anyways. ;)

Back to vacation now. Thanks for the interesting topic.

Wow, HG, That http://stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html web site scared the Bee-Jesus out of me. :wacko::ph34r:

I'm somewhat familiar with those legends, but to see them posted like they did on your posted website just terrified me. :blush::blink:

Okay, I'm female, but doesn't it scare you guys and other gals here to read it?

Seriously, BF is scary enough for me, and I know UFOs are real, but that knowledge put like that, Yikes!! :unsure: Seriously :blob::ph34r: scary... :(

Mostly, I think, it's the cognitive dissonance. I know they are there, I see them in my pictures. Some people can see them in pictures, trust me, but others don't. Maybe they can learn, not sure. But there are also other things in the pictures, weird stuff, and all in all, it freaks me out. Don't much like the feeling that I see what others don't. I am trying to reconcile it all, somehow. Figure it out. How can this be? Maybe someday I will just swear off the topic and try not to think about it.

KC, You are not alone in your abilities.Others here share your same issues, and we do understand your feelings.

This truly is a great forum with lots of really special people who will not ridicule you for believing in BF, or not.

Adults can cope with someone not believing in something that someone else may believe to be true.

I finally broke down and posted about my UFO events, and these members could not have been nicer nor more helpful towards my experiences. :wub:

Please give the people here a chance..

Also, You cannot help but learn a lot! :D

SweetSusiq, what is it you find scary?

Interesting yes, but what am I supposed to be afraid of?

RayG

Having a UFO (which I did not believe existed) stop and hang out for 30 or more seconds as my sister and I stood frozen in fear no more than 10 feet from us over our heads..

Then reading some of the BF encounters people have had, and did you see the TV program: Bigfoot: The Definitive Guide?

Watch that program if you have not seen it, and tell me what you think about the blond woman and her scary experience.

Then we'll talk. :D

Ray,

You are a sweetie, and hugs to you and yours.. :wub:

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest skunked.ape

The possibility that the creature exists. As a kid I was memorized by PGF, Boggy Creek, In Search of, etc. As an adult I am still spooked at times when alone in the woods hunting. What keeps me interested is probably the same as y'all.... The truth.

Guest RedRatSnake

@RRS, lol, thought you stuck a zinger in my eye,,huh? (yah might want to read my sig line too, lol)

Stuffiness? On the BFF FMT no less; naw, I just changed my avatar for yah......here's abit of stuffiness...

Hey BP

Cat's ! you used cat's against me, you know how much i dislike those furry fur balls or furriness and there hairball ways

Well the war is on my friend ~ the war is on, TRY these laser beams on for size 6125168095_b8fd70f5c9_z.jpg

Tim ~ :P

What about SQ in general? What keeps ya curious?

In all honesty, I have pretty much lost all interest in the subject. I still believe a handful of people that I know personally saw something unexplainable. I just have no interest in proving it anymore. I haven't been following reports, personalities, and I no longer watch any programs about BF. I logged in here to clean my pm box and saw this thread and thought WTH..I'll post lol. I burned out. I spent too much time arguing on a internet forum when I could have been doing more constructive things. My own fault. I got caught up in it all.

Redwolf

Edited by Redwolf

• masterbarber locked this topic