Why Does Bigfoot Eat Only The Liver From The Deer

Guest para ape

BFF Patron

Isn't it supposed to be an iron rich food too? More rbc's with iron, more hemoglobin and oxygen carrying capacity....right?

If an animal as large as bigfoot was hungry,why would it only eat the liver from a deer and just leave the rest of the meat.

He doesn't. You've once again jumped onto another faulty premise that floats around the BF community without any evidence to back up the claim that they do it.

When you have evidence or proof that they even do it, you'll have somewhere to go with it.

I found these articles one on the predatory nature of chimps and the other on chimps using spears to hunt with. I was hoping that it may reveal if the chimps consumed the liver of their kills first. I suspected that the alpha animal would be the first to eat and the liver may have been one of the first organs consumed.

The articles never got to that part although I found them interesting and posted a link for anyone who may like to read them.

An animal traveling light and in a hurry, a good quick energy snack.

Chimps hunting.

Chimps using spears to hunt bush babies.

Guest krakatoa

Ershoff divided laboratory rats into three groups. The first ate a basic diet, fortified with 11 vitamins. The second ate the same diet, along with an additional supply of vitamin B complex. The third ate the original diet, but instead of vitamin B complex received 10 percent of rations as powdered liver.

A 1975 article published in Prevention magazine described the experiment as follows...

Fascinating stuff, Sasfooty. I searched more and found another interesting experiment done by Ershoff using rats w/ the same dietary groups:

X-Irradiation

All three diet groups were subjected to both a lethal dose of x-irradiation and to sub-lethal doses of x-irradiation. With the lethal dose of x-irradiation all three diet groups showed the same results. There was no difference in the number or percentage which died and there was no difference in the length of survival. However, with the multiple sub-lethal doses if x-irradiation, there were differences in both the survival rates of adult rats and immature rats, and differences in all the diet groups.

Adult Rats

Basic Diet 40% survived

Added B Complex 20% survived

Added Liver 80% survived

Immature Rats

Basic Diet 00% survived

Added B Complex 10% survived

Added Liver 30% survived

The only obvious conclusion is that parabigfoot eats livers only so they can better withstand the high-radiation of cross-dimentional travel. :blink:

Guest PaulGT3

ALot of different correct answers, but not all complete. The real answer is in all of your vitamins protein explanation etc etc. But think of it this way.

You are a person who above ALL else depends on secrecy. BF does not believe that he has 2 hours for a 6 course French dinner. He is thinking two things:

1: Bang for the buck or kill as someone else mentioned AND

2. I have to get the heck out of here or I will be spotted.

So on MOST kills he is going to pull out what is the most nutrient rich pieces and get the hell out of Dodge.

IF he is in a well protected area where he trusts he wont be discovered he may take more of the kill and either

take it with him or come back to it. But the liver and heart kills are due to whats above.

thats my theory.

Guest BFSleuth

Raw liver, or drinking raw liver juice, is one part of a particular holistic approach to curing cancer. The reason for liver juice is to help your own liver regenerate itself, or something like that. Friend of mine did the treatment and she beat the cancer, but went off diet and died a few years later.

Fresh warm liver saturated with blood would be a very nutritious refreshment, and as noted in the earlier post about the experiment with stamina in rats fed liver powder it may very well be their "pretravel" meal, getting ready for a long migration, or simply to boost their stamina to withstand a cold night. If rats get a 400+% boost in stamina from liver, then go for that liver, by all means.

Maybe after eating the liver they are full and not hungry anymore. Time for a salad, perhaps?

Eat the Liver first with with some fava beans and a nice chianti. ...

Then if still hungry take a few legs home to the family? I am sure it depends on the overall food status of the time and how many need to eat. I am sure they eat more than the liver but it would be first to go.

Guest PaulGT3

Animals know what part of their prey is the most nutritious. I read an article on rein deer and how the nomadics

ate the eye balls because of the nutrient level. And I think BF is smarter than a mountain lion.

I'm just throwing this out here, if we are putting the cart before the horse, it might as well be a gilded carriage.

I think they eat liver because they need high levels of iron in their diet to make hemoglobin. I think their hemoglobin is different from ours in order to hold more oxygen since I'm a big fan of the aquatic ape/ amphibian bigfoot theory. :lol:

I'm just throwing this out here, if we are putting the cart before the horse, it might as well be a gilded carriage.

I think they eat liver because they need high levels of iron in their diet to make hemoglobin. I think their hemoglobin is different from ours in order to hold more oxygen since I'm a big fan of the aquatic ape/ amphibian bigfoot theory. :lol:

What are you talking about relating to aquatic BF?

I have never heard anything about BF hanging out in water.

I'm sure that they ford streams, and may even need to swim occasionally, but do they sometimes just hang out in water?

That is amazing!

Yikes, Can you imagine a BF springing up from a lake to grab drinking animals?

That would be scary to see, and is behavior which is similar to what Crocks and alligators are known to do to catch prey..