What Type Are You?

Was thinking about how the Sasquatch issue seems to tap into a small percentage of the population (INTJ)....was wondering if it's tapped into another small percentage of the population....left handed folks? I wonder if there might be a correlation between the two? How many members here are left handed? I'd be interested to find out the ratio of LH/RH INTJ's, specifically.

BTW...I am a southpaw.

I am left handed Beach although I'm not INTJ(I'm ISFJ). I'm already listed so don't add me Jodie.

The only extroverts I was sure of were Inc1 and Kit, both were ENTJ's. I'm not sure that the same trend exists with most extroverts being skeptics this time with the testing simply because I am not familiar with everyone's stance on the issue. For those that gave two answers for several tries, I eliminated you from the count, but you do have a valid point. At times in the past I tested as an ENTJ rather than the INFJ that I seem to have mellowed out to become in my middle age. It does depend on what you are doing and where you are at in life when you take this test as to how you perceive yourself, not necessarily how others perceive you.

I think a factor could be that extroverts generally may not have as much bf sightings since they are in the city together with people in groups instead of going into the woods alone like introverts do.

BFF Patron
......in the city together with people in groups instead of going into the woods alone like introverts do.

Could be something to that.......makes some sense I suppose......maybe more likely to strike out on their own

..left handed folks? I

Why? Are you thinking they are more spatially oriented or right brained?

I'm a listed INTJ as I recall and am a right hander (not left, but interestingly am ambidexterous with equal facility shooting basketballs, batting left, etc.), right footed and right eye dominant.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Paulina

I did a survey awhile back on the old forum to see what kind of personalities were most drawn to the topic of bigfoot. I used a simplified online version of the Myers-Briggs personality test. I asked anyone that was interested to take the 70 question test and post what type they were. A few forum members expressed an interest in this so I thought we could try it again since our membership has grown. I encourage both skeptics and believers to try it out.

The last time we did this, about 80 people tested and the INTJ's dominated. They only make up about 3% of the population so bigfooters are definitely a breed apart. :lol:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

You can put me down as INTJ too. Surprised me.

• 5 years later...
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2011 at 1:12 AM, Guest said:

I did a survey awhile back on the old forum to see what kind of personalities were most drawn to the topic of bigfoot. I used a simplified online version of the Myers-Briggs personality test. I asked anyone that was interested to take the 70 question test and post what type they were. A few forum members expressed an interest in this so I thought we could try it again since our membership has grown. I encourage both skeptics and believers to try it out.

The last time we did this, about 80 people tested and the INTJ's dominated. They only make up about 3% of the population so bigfooters are definitely a breed apart. :lol:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

INFP.  We are rare as hen's teeth.  But if you want real scientists...put us in charge and let the numberninnies work for us.

I used to be INTJ, now I come back as INFJ.   The separation is how I answer questions where head and heart may be in conflict.    The questions seem to be weighted such that if you don't take the head OVER the heart, you get labeled "feely".  I choose not to do things unless both my head and my heart are in agreement.   

MIB

INFP
Introvert(53%)  iNtuitive(3%)  Feeling(28%)  Perceiving(6%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (53%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)

ENFP

Extravert(19%)  iNtuitive(34%)  Feeling(16%)  Perceiving(3%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (34%)

You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (16%)

You have marginal or no preference of Perceiving over Judging (3%)

ENFJ
Extravert(12%)  iNtuitive(19%)  Feeling(3%)  Judging(3%)
  • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Feeling over Thinking (3%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)

• masterbarber locked this topic