What Type Are You?

Interesting. I shift between ENFP and INFP at different times in life. ENFP in the past (military officer/educator). INFP now (running a tech company/raising capital/developing intellectual property [first patent awarded a week ago]/working with prospective licensees). My next venture is planned based on an ENFP perspective (sell the current company and start a non-profit for public education).

We used to use BM in our leadership training.

Interesting. I shift between ENFP and INFP at different times in life. ENFP in the past (military officer/educator). INFP now (running a tech company/raising capital/developing intellectual property [first patent awarded a week ago]/working with prospective licensees). My next venture is planned based on an ENFP perspective (sell the current company and start a non-profit for public education).

We used to use BM in our leadership training.

We used it on ocassion where I worked also. Like you, I shift depending on what I'm doing at the time.

ISFP

ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run.

Although Composers often put long, lonely hours into their artistry, they are just as impulsive as the other Artisans. They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind. The act is their master, not the reverse. Composers paint or sculpt, they dance or skate, they write melodies or make recipes-or whatever-simply because they must. They climb the mountain because it is there.

This ability to lose themselves in action accounts for the spectacular individual accomplishments of some Composers, and yet on their social side they show a kindness unmatched by all the other types. Composers are especially sensitive to the pain and suffering of others, and they sympathize freely with the sufferer. Some have a remarkable way with young children, almost as if there were a natural bond of sympathy and trust between them. A similar bond may be seen between some Composers and animals, even wild animals. Many Composers have an instinctive longing for the wilds, and nature seems to welcome them.

Edited by Sasfooty

Try one of these...

http://kisa.ca/personality/

http://bloginality.love-productions.com/

I took these and got istp. Before i got intj. So what have i learned from these tests? Apparently im dyslexic

I do think it's ironic that so many introverts are attracted to this subject. So far, Kit's the only extrovert and die hard skeptic, it seems like he fits his profile. Most of the true skeptics, no fence sitters, fell into the extroverted category last time we did this.

I scored as ISTJ last time, the inspector. It follows in my nature to want to study and evaluate things for myself.

On a sceond retest today I scored INTJ the Mastermind.

Edited by southernyahoo

INFJ

I-44

N-25

F-64

J- 1

moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Gotten same result several different times I've taken one of these, so I suppose its got to be fairly accurate. ( I'm in the less than 1% club- always knew I was "special" :lol: )

• masterbarber locked this topic