What Type Are You?

ESTJ here.

Darn, we're close. Here, enjoy this cigar: It's Cuban.

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to the BFF R&G

I'm tellin' you, I point my telescope at heavenly bodies. Most in the modern world know nothing of the universe around them. For instance: The Milky Way rises and rotates across the southern sky as the night progresses.

I've posted a companion's time-lapse photography of my early August experiences out near Valentine, NE. Some of the finest times I've enjoyed in many a year.

Two different test different questions same result: ISTJ

Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 54% Extraverted (E) 46%

Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%

Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%

Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%

Not sure how good that is . :unsure:

INTJ. While I find the overall summary quite "on the money", I don't consider myself quite the introvert that it paints me as. It was fun, though!

Jodie, you edited and I couldn't find my spot on this page! Guess I have to slow down. Who is the pic of in your avatar?

Hermione Granger, my hero, from Harry Potter. I was very much like her as a little girl. I just wish I looked like her. :lol:

INTJ. While I find the overall summary quite "on the money", I don't consider myself quite the introvert that it paints me as. It was fun, though!

Sometimes the E/I is about where you primarily or preferentially get your information - from other people/verbally = E, from written or non-verbal recorded sources = I.

• masterbarber locked this topic