My Sighting, I Think?

Guest fire eyes

Guest fire eyes

Slabdog,rodeo? You don't strike me as being a cowboy, maybe a softball player. Most the people on this fourm are very professional & don't have to "bite" on anything & I'm sure don't need you to tell them that. I was simply letting people know what went on as some did want to know. Sit boy, sit! Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

The first time I saw one, I shined a spotlight out across the pasture in front of my house & saw those two big red eyes. It's something you never forget.

It takes some time to accept it for what it is, because it changes everything you have ever believed. Makes you wonder what else you have been taught that is all wrong.

I'm very pleased to see so many of you here have had the same experience that my husband and I have had.

fire eyes ....just think of it as being blessed ...to see what you saw .....its your life experience noone elses to judge ....don't over think the moment.....you don't need any person heres or any professor's approval.....

I'm very pleased to see so many of you here have had the same experience that my husband and I have had.

Fireyes seems to have taken her sighting in stride. How did you and you hubby deal with your sighting? Were you scared, calm, curious........what happened and what are your thoughts about BF?

I really don't know what i seen nor do i understand it. I won't give you a long "same old story ",because its not a story. I seen a large man/bear/ape being, very large thick built with a nasty smell of wet dog/dead skunk?,& fire red eyes. "Thats why it is my user name ". Now where do i go from here? Local law inforcement along with DNR won't do anything. They just tell me ya, we've heard it before & give me a stupid smile. Next move?

Hello my name is Taylar I am georgem grandather

I hAve sean same thing on tv it said the man smelled wet dog/dead skunk :huh:where you scared . I would have bin scared! :blink:

• 5 years later...
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2011 at 10:36 AM, Guest fire eyes said:

I really don't know what i seen nor do i understand it. I won't give you a long "same old story ",because its not a story. I seen a large man/bear/ape being, very large thick built with a nasty smell of wet dog/dead skunk?,& fire red eyes. "Thats why it is my user name ". Now where do i go from here? Local law inforcement along with DNR won't do anything. They just tell me ya, we've heard it before & give me a stupid smile. Next move?

Because I'm not gonna read every single post here, and because there may be others with this very issue and I'll make the same post either way 'coz, my take:  Next move?

Well, if you aren't content with, I saw one and that's enough for me, have you reported it to a database (BFRO, woodape.org, etc., with those being the two I would personally recommend)? I'd forget DNR and law enforcement, really, I would. Conventional news outlets too.  What I'm suggesting might help you make a difference, without getting laughed at, and is without doubt what I'd do.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic