My Sighting, I Think?

Guest fire eyes

Guest fire eyes

I really don't know what i seen nor do i understand it. I won't give you a long "same old story ",because its not a story. I seen a large man/bear/ape being, very large thick built with a nasty smell of wet dog/dead skunk?,& fire red eyes. "Thats why it is my user name ". Now where do i go from here? Local law inforcement along with DNR won't do anything. They just tell me ya, we've heard it before & give me a stupid smile. Next move?

Admin

Welcome fire eyes.

Kill it of course. Get a type specimen.

Edited by gigantor

Guest fire eyes

Isn't the DNR/Conservation office paid to deal with anything nature? So, i guess i want them to do just that......kill "it"? Sure I'll take my dads 700mag & do just that! Should will kill new people we meet aswell just because we don't know them?

What would you like the DNR and/or law enforcement to do?

Exactly what i was thinking. I've never seen one but im pretty sure there's not a subsequent list of moves you're now supposed to go through. Im sure i would just continue with life as usual. It's not like you can prove it to anybody. You don't need to. You know how hard people have been trying to prove these things exist. Just take comfort in the fact that now you know that they do. A lot of people would kill to see one

Guest fire eyes

Thats just it, i want to rule out everything else first before i can say yes, it was....well, bigfoot i guess. I just want to know what else is out there that could look like that? I can't feel normal or live normal because what i saw wasn't a normal everyday happening.

I didn't see it so i dont know what it was. I've never seen a bear with glowing red eyes though. If it was as big or bigger than a bear with glowing red eyes, yeah that definitely sounds out of the ordinary. Some information about where you're from and what exactly happened would shed some more light on the situation.

Yeah, I think we can rule out killing it or getting law enforcement & DNR to do "whatever", so I agree with bmartin, just go on with your life knowing that you have seen something that most people never see.

Was this in the daytime or at night?

Guest fire eyes

I'm from & i seen "it" in northern Iowa. I was just walking the banks & sandbars near cedar rock in early june (i pick up clam shells for art )& about 9pm i heard something move in the timber to my left, as i pointed my flashlight in the direction of the sound i seen two red eyes then the figure itself .it was no more than 10-15 sec time frame. My dad is 6'4"280ish & it would of towered over him.

Sounds like a classic sasquatch sighting to me. Did it move? Did you see the color of it? Anything stand out like arm length or something? I know it's probably frightening and shocking for most people finding out that something mythical actually is real. However since you now know they exist think about it for a moment. Most people dont believe in them. So that should tell you how reclusive they are. They hide from humans at all costs. There is no reason in my opinion that you shouldnt "feel normal" or "live normal". You saw what you saw. And like i mentioned before a lot of people would do absolutely anything to catch a glimpse of one of the big guys. Its like a gigantic secret. You know something that a lot of people dont

The first time I saw one, I shined a spotlight out across the pasture in front of my house & saw those two big red eyes. It's something you never forget.

It takes some time to accept it for what it is, because it changes everything you have ever believed. Makes you wonder what else you have been taught that is all wrong.

Guest fire eyes

I really couldn't tell the color, there was almost no daylight left, i would say "it" was dark in color aswell. It only took one step out of the tree line(about 6ft.) One arm was slightly outward, so id say its arms if in a hanging postion would of passed its knees. I know that sounds way off, but I'm sure that would be right. The smell was really bad! The only sound i heard was that of a pig, if you know what i mean? Like a low grunt i guess.

Arm length sounds quite correct actually. Said to have very long arms, much longer than a humans. Like a monkey. I've heard about the stench in other reports. Also in an interview with Henner Fahrenbach i posted here, he talks about the stench. He seems to imply that the smell is a defense mechanism. Its also done by gorillas. The smell with the combination of the grunt would lead me to believe he was probably trying to get you to leave.

Part 2 he talks about it

http://bigfootforums...bach-interview/

Guest fire eyes

Well,it worked! Lol. I've heard about strange things going on up & down this river,but just thought, like everyone else it was a bunch of gas. My dad said there is a guy from around here that looks for these things & has photos. I guess people say he lives most of the time in the timber. I know it wasn't human, couldn't of been.

Like i said i've personally never seen one before but knowing what i know, your situation sounds like a textbook bigfoot sighting. All the things you've described a lot of other people have described. The huge size, upright walking, hideous smell, long arms, the red eyes, and the grunting. Im not familiar with cedar rock iowa but if its a heavily wooded area with lots of wilderness, that's where they'd be.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic