New Method To Experience Bf...

Guest TooRisky

Guest TooRisky

Good advice.

I experienced a carrion smell earlier this month while camping a location of a previous incident.

It was about 11:30pm.

I got up from my chair went to my cooler and all of a sudden got a dead smell whiff.

I thought my meat couldn't go bad already, we just got here!

It was there for a few minutes then gone again. That was it.

My first thought was either a wolf or a squatch.

I know dogs roll in carrion so wouldn't a wolf do the same?

Yes many predictors do roll in carrion but none of them are as silent as BF... Wolves run in packs and make a lot of noise... It is that smell that comes and gets worse, then slowly goes away when it leaves and there is little to no noise...

Guest TooRisky

Autumn, is that you?

Yes I have read Autumns book, seen her get lambasted by arm chair researchers and critics... Everyone has an opinion and if you don't like their opinion does it make them or you the person in the wrong...??? I have not taken the Enoch story as fact, I took it like every other book as a literature piece of work and went on with life, for there is no way to know the truth... But I have heard her message and ideas on being a witness... this I feel fits me more than an out and out researcher for I know the species exists and don't give a **** about what others think or say anymore... I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore, nor do I owe anyone anything like some so called researchers...

So a witness I have become... a title I wear proudly... And yes Autumn penned the title... Like it or not...

Edited by TooRisky

Yes I have read Autumns book, seen her get lambasted by arm chair researchers and critics... Everyone has an opinion and if you don't like their opinion does it make them or you the person in the wrong...??? I have not taken the Enoch story as fact, I took it like every other book as a literature piece of work and went on with life, for there is no way to know the truth... But I have heard her message and ideas on being a witness... this I feel fits me more than an out and out researcher for I know the species exists and don't give a **** about what others think or say anymore... I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore, nor do I owe anyone anything like some so called researchers...

So a witness I have become... a title I wear proudly... And yes Autumn penned the title... Like it or not...

Certainly a healthy way to look at it. It also has the added benefit of stopping a person just short of a life-ruining obsession. I find I am often at war with myself over a selfish desire for vindication and the other selfish desire of knowing something that few people know from personal experience. I know deep down that ultimately no good will come of "discovery" for the Sasquatch.

Guest Biggie

I know deep down that ultimately no good will come of "discovery" for the Sasquatch.

I suspect the same. Although I would like the ornery skeptics proved wrong I would not like it done at the expense of bf.