If Camped And Bf Threatens..........

georgerm

A. In my mind a photo is not going to prove anything to anyone so do not risk your life over something so trivial. If some one has grandiose ideas that they are going to take the photo that breaks this thing wide open? Think again!

B. I think the dogs were the gift......

C. If I see a Squatch and I'm able to? I'm shooting! Not because I'm scared but because it's the only way to prove it's existence.

Again, reload and good luck. I have no doubt you can kill one of them easily enough. Just watch you back afterward.

For the purposes of the initial Question I will Substitute Bigfoot with Yowie :D.

Since I am not either a Farmer on property or a professional marksman/hunter I have no access to any firearm whatsoever (Second Amendment doesn't apply here lol) and My own injury to a foot* limits my land-speed I would have to stand my ground. Ideally (since that's the only reason I would be out there) I would activate as many camera's as I could and literally ask the Yowie to "Say Hello to the Cameras!". If I were to be killed in the encounter, so mote it be, since there is a Major lack of high order predators in Australia this would be proof in itself. :blush:

If I was in America, again since I would be the "Stranger in a Strange Land" I would not have legal access to any weapon nothing much would change except I would probably have one of you guys out there with me;). If that were the scenario then I would probably still be saying "Say Hello to the Cameras!", but if the worst did happen, as I would have mentioned my plans to Family before leaving these shores a possibility (albeit a small one) exists that the Australian Government may want an enquiry into what exactly happened.

* After breaking a bone in my foot I kept rebreaking it before the injury healed properly, resulting in a dead Bone in my foot

Edited by Krisop

Guest Biggie

I wouldn't want to kill one even if I had the chance and even if it was being hostile. I'd just shoot near it and egress the area. I wouldn't want my life and relationships potentially ruined by all the media attention and money one would get from providing a bf body as proof of their existence, nor would I want to make things potentially worse for bf and us by confirming it's existence. Something to consider although I don't see that anyone will be killing a bf anytime soon judging from the past.