My New Bigfoot Theory

Guest wild eyed willy

Guest wild eyed willy

I think this might be an original theory because I have not read it before, but others may have thought of it first.

Have any of you watched the anciant aliens TV show?

I watch it all the time, because I always learn things I didn't know before.

If you subscribe to the beliefs of the ancient alien theorists, than you would know that some highly advanced culture or cultures came to earth many thousands of years ago. When they arrived here they took some of the creatures that were already here on the planet and modified their DNA to create modern humans. It is thought that these DNA alterations have happened many times to our kind.

In the Dead Sea scrolls there is a section concerning Noah, it basically says that Noah’s father came back to find his wife pregnant. He had not been around and she claimed to not have been with anyone. The problem was eventually brought to Noah’s great grandfather Methuselah who told them that the sky gods had impregnated her and that the child Noah was to be the start of the new human kind. The reason why was given as his lineage was pure through all of its generations.

There are many accounts throughout history concerning man kind being wiped out, some by flood other times by plagues, fires earthquakes and such. The ancient alien theorists believe these were brought about by the aliens for the purpose of killing off all of the genetically inferior people and repopulating again with whatever experiment they are happy with.

My theory concerns all of these things to some extent. To start with I think that Bigfoot’s ancestors may have been the man like creature that was used by the advanced civilization to create the first humans.

I don’t believe that every single being needed to be killed off in order for the aliens to repopulate the earth with a new genetically superior sample. As long as most of the subjects were gone, the basic slate would be cleaned and even though thousands upon thousands were killed off, I think pockets of people or creatures did survive.

I think the Bigfoot of today had survived these devastating events all over the world and have evolved into the animals we search for today. I think they may have been the men we were made from.

Just a cazy Idea,What if they(bigfoot) are being populated to be the next evolution of man for the reason that the earth changes become so severe that modern man could not survive .

they would be the start of a new race that could survive ?

Minored in Theology, check at the Nephilim theory. If you are a person of Judeo-Christian faith it could work depending on what view you take regarding translation of the word. The Nephilim where giants, encountered by Joshua's spies, Goliath was of Nephilic ancestry reportedly. Fascinating dig it or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.html

Edited by Tautriadelta

I like that thought zigoapex. :) wild eye willie anything is possible I guess it's pretty interesting to think about but that's even more far fetched then Bigfoot being paranormal or interdimensional but none the less cool to think about.

Guest uprightchimp

well, I've been thinking about this myself, but you then need to wonder from what SOURCE of hominid(s) did bigfoot's forebearers come from, science keeps on finding more & more different fossils all of the time, then the history of us humans keeps on changing, when a bigfoot IS captured/killed THEN we will know for SURE who & WHAT he (bigfoot) IS in relation to humans.

Admin

WEW,

post-338-066462200 1317275491_thumb.jpg

SSR Team

Words fail me at times, they really do..

Guest BuzzardEater

Sure. Why not? It would explain why the genetics are taking so long to figure out.

I always wondered why natural selection would lead us to become the weakest, slowest and least naturally weaponed of all the apes? Our apparent fore runner, the Neanderhtals, are bigger and stronger and had bigger brains. What happened?

I don't know about this theory. I like that series too WEW, for the same reason, you learn something about the areas under discussion that you wouldn't necessarily run across in other documentaries. If any alterations of DNA went on, and our DNA could possibly indicate that since our mitochondrial DNA only varies by about 0.47%, I would say we did it to ourselves in a previous high tech civilization. The same ethical issues are popping up today regarding designer genes. It might have been less expensive for governments of that time to create a proletariat race of slaves designed for specific tasks than it was to create machines to do the work. Bigfoot may just be an inconsequential survivor to all of what went on back then, if there is any grain of truth in it.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

How in the world am i going to explain to my grandson that his great great great

great great greatest grandfather was a BIGFOOT

Tim :)

You guys shouldn't be so hypocritical about other people's theories. The majority of the human population does the exact same facepalm when you guys talk about spending your weekends in the woods looking for big monkeys.

Guest HairyGreek

Gigantor...the guy who thinks para ape is a cyber-spy sent to disable the BFF as a serious website into scientific inquiry thinks THIS idea is face-palm worthy?

BobbyO...the guy who thinks it is OK to go camping in cougar and bear country unarmed....words fail about the things you think sometimes as well.

Really? Bigfoot believers of ANY kind laughing or "face-palming" ANY theory (especially one presented with actual sources and not as God's truth) is just silly. You people...you spend your time on this board not telling friends or family what you believe in most cases, but you snicker at something like this? Just...wow.

So the evolutionary (or even the paranormal theory) has more credence then this?

I like this theory...a lot. Especially since it pisses off the people who think anything they can't put their grubby hands on isn't real.