My New Bigfoot Theory

Guest wild eyed willy

How do we find a way to discuss theories that include ET and Nephilim without devolving into a theological debate. The posting guidelines seem to leave room for the subject.

My studies of The Nephilim in history and sacred writings, although not at all extensive, have caused me to wonder whether there is some connection to the modern phenomenon.

You don't have to agree with my religious beliefs or my lack thereof to discuss if there is a historical basis to the writings. Has anyone here spent any time exploring the subject?

Typo correction

I have, I find the whole subject fascinating personal beliefs aside. Ancient writings are ancient writings and can be expored on historical merit alone by anyone. In that vein of thought and in keeping within those guidelines I think the subject could be discussed intelligently and respectfully.

Guest wudewasa

All you have is the regurgitation of someone else's education to keep you warm at night in your own beliefs that will never call you into account.

Pot meet kettle, LOL

post-1029-024782900 1317318176_thumb.jpg

Guest HairyGreek

Another clever dodge using someone else's wit. You are so cute. I haven't told you anything of what I have believed. I have only defended others rights to believe it. You still know nothing at all about me (or anything else for that matter). All you can do is assume you do based on my responses while you have made yourself an open book.

The story of your life apparently since all you do is assume man is right about anything he is taught in any textbook that you personally agree with or find what truth comforts you. You are great about being skeptic to what you don't like which is just so typical. I was hoping for an original thought...but alas...

Kettle meet pot.

Keep on rolling with those google searches of fun pictures. You are really starting to get to me! ;)

In that vein of thought and in keeping within those guidelines I think the subject could be discussed intelligently and respectfully.

Apparently you haven't been reading this thread. It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with anyone who thinks he or science has all the answers already. It is futile.

Edited by HairyGreek

Admin

My problem with WEW's idea is the time/distance problem. How did the aliens get here from so far away?

I know, I know: wormwholes, warp engines, inter-dimensional teleportation and faster than light travel...

Edited by gigantor

Admin

Seldom, especially when the laws of physics are violated.

Guest HairyGreek

Laws are made to be broken. See the recent revelation of faster-than-light speed. Granted, it needs to be confirmed first. Still...interesting.

You guys shouldn't be so hypocritical about other people's theories. The majority of the human population does the exact same facepalm when you guys talk about spending your weekends in the woods looking for big monkeys.

Sometimes I see a post in which I want to bounce multiple times on the green button. This is one such time.

Bigfoot believers complain about "scoftics" and get cranky about belief in Bigfoot being ridiculed. Then one of them proposes an alternative theory for what Bigfoot is and where it comes from for honest and open discussion and then show how real scofticism is done.

Guest HairyGreek

Exactly my point. Thanks for saying it as good as John did. Now, if a skofftic comes on this thread, it is really dealer's choice on what he attacks.

This almost seems like an experiment of growing different strains in a petri dish which is earth.

B) Well said, 'georgerm'. Perhaps the earth is but a DNA formicary for ET.

- Dudlow

Guest HairyGreek

Oh please don't start that Adam. It isn't taken seriously because you have nothing to show for 40 years of looking that can prove anything conclusive. Do you honestly think major players in the field of Biology are coming on here to make a decision on if this topic is worthy of study?

How is this board any different than any other board dedicated to something that runs the gambit from hobby to passing interest to obsession? People have ideas, they come here to discuss them. This is not a scientific community and shouldn't try to be. If that is what you want, start one and play hard and fast about the people you let on. Otherwise...

Everyone keeps taking this creature and keeps turning it into this alien mombo jumbo and yes I know that this is just thinking outside the box so to say.But really an alien that has this "inter-demensional" avenue of entering into our world and giving us a run for our money.This creature is a living being that breaths our air and feeds off our lands with things we still have no understanding.Sure we are waiting for the results of this DNA that could be just a tease but here we are truely reaching the limits and all i can say is that when you have seen these creatures you would not be having these conversations.Our understanding of man will change and the world you thought you knew so good is no longer the world it once was after seeing these things.What do you do then?What is the world you see then after you have sighting?It no longer becomes relevent and you now become obsessed knowing what you saw and no way to explain it. :(