My New Bigfoot Theory

Guest wild eyed willy

Considering some of the things you claim Julio, you really want to call what anyone else thinks "mumbo-jumbo"?

I am not calling them Mumbo jumbo!The idea of the creatures being that.I am sane and know where i stand.It is hard to understand where i have been and the only things i claim is what i have expieranced and that is all.I claim no more and unless you know me from the older board i have not changed a bit since My encounters back in 2000. :)

Guest HairyGreek

OK, Julio. I must have misunderstood this...

Everyone keeps taking this creature and keeps turning it into this alien mombo jumbo and yes I know that this is just thinking outside the box so to say.But really an alien that has this "inter-demensional" avenue of entering into our world and giving us a run for our money.

I will take you at your word.

Gentlemen, you all know religous discussion is not allowed on the BFF. The arguements above, and the resulting reports are the reason why this is a rule. I'm closeing this thread until admin has a chance to review it to decide if it gets reactivated. Do not take these arguements to other threads please.

BFF Patron

Hey, today's science fiction is tomorrow's science fact, right? Who said that again? Too lazy to google who said that.

Yah, today we got water on the moon and Mars and a potential glitch in Einstein's special theory of relativity and we can't understand how BF can be?!

Just another enigma.

Edited to add: posted before reading above closure.