The "water Woman"

Spader

I stumbled across this website quite by accident and am wondering if any one else has. This lady who lives in Hawaii that works with dolphins claims she communicates with Bigfoot. She claims they can read and write, live in well lit underground caverns, and are in contact with "star people" among other strange things. The stories are so strange that I had to read the entire volume of stories. Personally I think she is playing with one card short of a full deck but the stories are so interesting and disturbing that I was just engrossed by the whole shebang. I'll let you decide. The address is www.joanocean.com/Sasquatch.html

SSR Team

I stumbled across this website quite by accident and am wondering if any one else has.

Fortunately i haven't, & won't be.. :)

From my experience, I don't think she is all that far short of a full deck.

I've seen them do some pretty strange things, a lot of them stranger than the things she mentions on her site.

It's been a long time since I was on her sight Sasfooty but I thought she lived in Hawaii. No reports of Sasquatches in Hawaii that I'm aware of. But I'm just going on old memories here and don't have time right now to go back and check.

It's been a long time since I was on her sight Sasfooty but I thought she lived in Hawaii. No reports of Sasquatches in Hawaii that I'm aware of.

Apparently she flew to Arkansas to do her Squatching.

Edited by Sasfooty

In my experience, whenever you start dismissing things out of hand, your ability to learn and understand diminishes. Science is all about observation and repeatability. Why not try to observe similar things and/or repeat or replicate her claims?

Guest RedRatSnake

In my experience, whenever you start dismissing things out of hand, your ability to learn and understand diminishes. Science is all about observation and repeatability. Why not try to observe similar things and/or repeat or replicate her claims?

Hi

If you want to spring for the plane fare to send me to Hawaii, i promise i'll talk to those BF every day i am there ~

Tim :)

Guys, Im as open minded as the next guy but i will not accept as fact just anything I read on the net. To imply that everything should be considered as possible is IMHO unsound thinking. And yea, when my BS detector goes off I do dismiss a lot of things out of hand. Nothing wrong with my ability to learn or understand. If, after 21 years in law enforcement, I believed every off the wall thing I heard I wouldn't be an effective officer. As far as I'm concerned That lady can stay in her fantasy world and I'll attempt to stay firmly anchored in reality.

Hi

If you want to spring for the plane fare to send me to Hawaii, i promise i'll talk to those BF every day i am there ~

Tim :)

Dude..............She didn't do her squatchin' in Hawaii! Nice try for a sweet vay kay on the North Shore when the big peelers are firin'!