The "water Woman"

Spader

As far as I'm concerned That lady can stay in her fantasy world and I'll attempt to stay firmly anchored in reality.

What you think of as reality can change in the blink of an eye.

I repeat fantasy world. Not saying for a minute that Squatches don't do some unusual things that we dont as yet understand but liveing in well lit underground caverns and being in contact with "star people" really. Anyone who wishes to believe that sort of thing, have at. But for me to accept that as truth will require proof, which will be a long time comeing unless the rules have changed without me being notified. Now, where did I put my wand??????? :unsure:

Guest apaulo

I found it interesting. Her explanation of BF 'teleportation' is that it is a trick on their part. If you accept that they are telepathic, and they can mess with your perception, then they just make it seem they disappeared, when in reality they just walked away. Telepathy is a big stretch, but I don't think we can dismiss it all outright.

I repeat fantasy world. Not saying for a minute that Squatches don't do some unusual things that we dont as yet understand but liveing in well lit underground caverns and being in contact with "star people" really.

I can't back her up on those, because I don't know where they live or who they are in contact with.

As far as I know, though, their "homes" have never been found around here.

Apaulo, I know they can mess with your perception. Maybe I'll tell a story about that if I can get another member here, that was there at the time, to tell his version of it, too.

Edited by Sasfooty

So buy that they read and write and live in well lit undergound "facilities"? Did you read the letters from Sasquatch on her page? come on.

Messing with perception you mean by confusing you while you are in the field well i say yes they can defently mess with you.Like doing doing simple task on certain days in a general area of the woods, and then being in those same woods doing the same task but being confused at the same time you know that these creature are around.

If I thought something like that was happening I'ld be very frightened. I have a few generations of family stories, that may or may not be true, that don't even insinuate telepathy, teleportation, or writing capabilities. If they could write they would be writing graffiti on high cliff walls we couldn't reach with rocks ( Blackberry bushes this way --->), or messages in the dirt with a stick to each other. They would not limit themselves to paper, I wouldn't think? Yet it doesn't happen.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Excuse me tonight i am in my not so much believing in BF phase the last few days.

I am having trouble with the BF seem to have a power to let's say control a person thoughts or ability to realize what's going on, it's just way too out there for me too take seriously.

Tim :huh:

Guest wudewasa

This lady who lives in Hawaii that works with dolphins claims she communicates with Bigfoot. She claims they can read and write, live in well lit underground caverns, and are in contact with "star people" among other strange things.

post-1029-063171800 1318217095_thumb.jpg

Guest wild eyed willy

The first red flag for me is the fact that there is no explaination for the hand written letters shown in the pictures. The second flag comes from the initial lack of details concerning the whole beginning of her story. This woman is suposed to be a writer, she has a book. Writers are not that general and a real writer would have left no detail out. Certainly she would have detailed the evidence she felt made her points. To many red flags to continue reading the story.