The "water Woman"

Spader

Guest krakatoa
In June 2005, I flew to a neighboring island to see if I could initiate contact ... in the same way I had begun my contact with dolphins:

I would go into their environment, remain alone and quiet, speak to them telepathically and listen for anything they wanted to give me, show me.

I spent a week in a one-person tent in the jungle, very naive about whom the Sasquatch really are and what to expect. Later, upon returning home I began to read books such as Bigfoot Memoirs by Stan Johnson and learned that my experience in the jungle was filled with Sasquatch contact.

(emphasis mine --- she is claiming contact on a Hawaiian Island.)

She went "into their environment", which for her was the Island jungle, and comes away convinced that she was contacted by sasquatches.

Absolute rubbish.

Later she receives a quartz rock from a mainland "medicine woman" along w/ a crudely scrawled message, all supposedly from a sasquatch.

Am I really supposed to take this seriously?

Well, according to others with similar standards of proof, I suppose so.

Whatever floats your boat. I prefer a little more substance.

Ok.

A lot more substance.

Argh. More:

The lone goat was giving milk although she was not pregnant or lactating with young. I learned that many magical things can happen out of the ordinary when Sasquatch become your friends.

Has this woman any idea that the phenomena of a milk-producing animal that isn't pregnant or with kid or calf is the cornerstone of dairy farming? Magic & 'Squatch has got nothing to do with it.

I need to stop reading this. It hurts my brain.

Edited by krakatoa

Do magicians like David Copperfield make objects disappear, or merely mess with your perception?

Ok, I'll bite. It is at least plausible Squatch is a ninja master that manipulates our own perception to appear and disappear seemingly at will. I don't really believe that but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

But why would he need to if he is buddies with the star people who could give him technology like the molecular digitization transfer beam* that just allows him to zap himself around from place to place? Or zap all of mankind onto the moon so he doesn't have to compete with humans during huckleberry season?

At this stage of the game, it becomes silliness to me.

*-I completely made that up.

If they are more intelligent than we are, then they are the ones calling 911 and reporting sightings of terrifyingly small, naked, hairless hominids roaming around the woods, getting into trash cans and defecating on the front lawn. Just sayin.... :)

(emphasis mine --- she is claiming contact on a Hawaiian Island.)

She went "into their environment", which for her was the Island jungle, and comes away convinced that she was contacted by sasquatches.

Absolute rubbish.

Later she receives a quartz rock from a mainland "medicine woman" along w/ a crudely scrawled message, all supposedly from a sasquatch.

Am I really supposed to take this seriously?

Well, according to others with similar standards of proof, I suppose so.

Whatever floats your boat. I prefer a little more substance.

Ok.

A lot more substance.

Argh. More:

Has this woman any idea that the phenomena of a milk-producing animal that isn't pregnant or with kid or calf is the cornerstone of dairy farming? Magic & 'Squatch has got nothing to do with it.

I need to stop reading this. It hurts my brain.

Is anyone else seeing a suspicious looking connection between Squatch and Dolphins?

Obviously escaped Dolphins from Sea World have taught California Squatch how to swim and they are in the process right now of infiltrating and invading the Hawaiian Islands (think hyper endurance Navy SEAL)........after that? WORLD DOMINATION! :blob:

The secret is in the miracle goat's milk..........it's really an enzyme chemically re engineered by the star people to enslave man kind. Everyone repeat after me..........TROJAN HORSE. If a blank staring stranger offers you goat's milk? RUN!

Insert eerily strange sci fi music here

Guest BuzzardEater

Interesting read with many familiar elements.

I'd like to know what Para Ape thinks about it.

Edited by BuzzardEater

Guest krakatoa

Is anyone else seeing a suspicious looking connection between Squatch and Dolphins?

Obviously escaped Dolphins from Sea World have taught California Squatch how to swim and they are in the process right now of infiltrating and invading the Hawaiian Islands (think hyper endurance Navy SEAL)........after that? WORLD DOMINATION! :blob:

The secret is in the miracle goat's milk..........it's really an enzyme chemically re engineered by the star people to enslave man kind. Everyone repeat after me..........TROJAN HORSE. If a blank staring stranger offers you goat's milk? RUN!

Insert eerily strange sci fi music here

You may be on something.

Er. On to something I mean.

Funny stuff, norseman. :D

Edited by krakatoa

I loved the part where they knew who she was because they read her book..

Why would they have to read her book? Shouldn't they be able to glean it from reading her thoughts?