The "water Woman"

Spader

Welcome to Fantasy Island!

Just picture Tatoo pointing at her and screaming "IN SANE! IN SANE!" and it's perfect.

Yes they picked it up on amazon

At used price to boot. They're very frugal you know.

Guest wild eyed willy

If this lady made a dime I'll be sick to my stomach.

Norse, way too funny.. On the other hand, you might be on to something.. Goats milk bad!!!!!!!!

Where the heck is Para Ape when you need him?

Edited by wild eyed willy

Sorry guy's the only "vacation" he (Para ape) is on- is a permanent one.

Yes, he was/is banned from the forums, so you shouldn't be expecting him to answer your inquiries...

Just an FYI for you all...

A R T

Guest Primate

I know this sounds like a joke but it's actually a question..Was he banned for being one dimentional ?? In his topics and comments I mean...

Guest wild eyed willy

Gee thats too bad, I didn't agree with him, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. Perhaps overly focused in one direction, but then the same could be said for many on here.. Good luck out there Para

Yep Spader, I ran accross that websight several years ago. My assessment is similar to your's, Strange with a capital S! :wacko:

I can't say I don't agree but a lot of people say the same thing about us folks that talk about Bigfoot all the time . . . maybe I spend too much time on here. :blink:

Guest thelion

Why would you ban someone for having an opinion on a subject that hasn't been proven yet? I personally don't think Bigfoot is paranormal but who are we to bash someone's theories on something that neither of us knows exactly what it is?

Why would you ban someone for having an opinion on a subject that hasn't been proven yet? I personally don't think Bigfoot is paranormal but who are we to bash someone's theories on something that neither of us knows exactly what it is?

Perhaps others received the religious PMs from the banished one as I did?

Sorry guy's the only "vacation" he (Para ape) is on- is a permanent one.

True he had several vacations but now he's on early retirement without pension.