The "water Woman"

Spader

Perhaps others received the religious PMs from the banished one as I did?

I did not receive any religious PM's. But he did request info on something I mentioned having read from a report submitted on Janice Carter's sight many years ago with regard to Native legend . I directed him to Stan Courtney's Squatchmarks page to find it since I couldnt remember the URL at the time.

Guest krakatoa

Why would you ban someone for having an opinion on a subject that hasn't been proven yet? I personally don't think Bigfoot is paranormal but who are we to bash someone's theories on something that neither of us knows exactly what it is?

Assuming his posts are still in the system, look at all the threads he started or "participated" in.

He was, in the vernacular, a thread-crapper.

He had one topic, and tried to bend every thread not started by him to that topic.

He insulted others with clumsy abandon.

He lacked even a rudimentary sense of irony.

He was: The most uninteresting person in the world.

Hold the phones! We've an up-and-comer striving to be a contender for top thread-crapper! He posts, he boasts, he wiggles on his belly like a reptile.

Guest Po Commander

I stumbled across this website quite by accident and am wondering if any one else has. This lady who lives in Hawaii that works with dolphins claims she communicates with Bigfoot. She claims they can read and write, live in well lit underground caverns, and are in contact with "star people" among other strange things. The stories are so strange that I had to read the entire volume of stories. Personally I think she is playing with one card short of a full deck but the stories are so interesting and disturbing that I was just engrossed by the whole shebang. I'll let you decide. The address is www.joanocean.com/Sasquatch.html

She's definitely missing more than just one card from her deck...

Edited by Po Commander

I noticed that on at least one note, the picture was modified. One of the letters had the initials MW, which if you look closely was obviously written in the Paint program and pasted onto the photo. That made me wonder why she didn't mention doing that and just letting it seem like the "medicine woman" wrote her initials.

I noticed that on at least one note, the picture was modified. One of the letters had the initials MW, which if you look closely was obviously written in the Paint program and pasted onto the photo. That made me wonder why she didn't mention doing that and just letting it seem like the "medicine woman" wrote her initials.

I suggest that you go back to her site and scroll down until you find a note from her friend, it's a bunch of symbols that Joan says she can't make heads or tails of. Just think, New Mexico stat flag, UFO, and the rest should come easy for you. And yes I still think she's a nut.

I tried to resist posting an opinion, but here it comes anyway.....LOL!

The woman charges for a BF experience....she declines to list her schooling....she appears to have taken information from others, spun it off to promote herself and experiences. All of these are red flags plus her style of writing is specifically taylored to promote her agenda...of having more paying customers( it seems IMO)

While I am definately on the proponent side of BF this seems to be quite a nice way to make a living. Too many folks do this type of thing and the potential for gullible folks to be taken advantage of is pretty high.

It's definately a situation of buyer beware.

As to the specific BF behaviors she touches upon most could be gleaned from reading reports across the internet. I've heard from folks who have met her she is a very nice lady, which I don't discount...but as to the rest I have increadably strong reservations.

Guest wudewasa

The woman charges for a BF experience....she declines to list her schooling....she appears to have taken information from others, spun it off to promote herself and experiences. All of these are red flags plus her style of writing is specifically taylored to promote her agenda...of having more paying customers( it seems IMO)

I went to her site and saw that she has a bunch of trips planned to play with dolphins, but no sasquatch trips seem to be scheduled.

After reading some of the stuff on her web pages, this has to be the most elaborate kool aid stand that I've seen in a long time. She definitely needs to host a show on Animal Planet.

Unfortunately, people like her personify and anthropomorphize animals, and eventually, they are hurt by the species that they love. Timothy Treadwell did the same, convincing his girlfriend that it was safe to camp in an area full of grizzly bears, and they were both eaten by one. One of these days, Joan or her workshop junkies are going to learn the hard way that dolphins are not spiritual guides, but simply wild animals.

Below is an event that illustrates my point quite well.

http://tursiops.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7

It is what i underlined that I keep to my self about these creatures.I feel that If i keep those little things about this creature that I am less likely to be hoaxed.Some things just cannot be faked and there is behavior in this creature that cannot be faked.

I don't care what this woman believes.

That said, you make an excellent point here:

Unfortunately, people ... anthropomorphize animals, and eventually, they are hurt by the species that they love. Timothy Treadwell did the same, convincing his girlfriend that it was safe to camp in an area full of grizzly bears, and they were both eaten by one.

Edited by grayjay
religious reference

Dude..............She didn't do her squatchin' in Hawaii! Nice try for a sweet vay kay on the North Shore when the big peelers are firin'!

Sweet it is..... :)

post-215-073944700 1318682654_thumb.jpg

I went to her site and saw that she has a bunch of trips planned to play with dolphins, but no sasquatch trips seem to be scheduled.

After reading some of the stuff on her web pages, this has to be the most elaborate kool aid stand that I've seen in a long time. She definitely needs to host a show on Animal Planet.

Unfortunately, people like her personify and anthropomorphize animals, and eventually, they are hurt by the species that they love. Timothy Treadwell did the same, convincing his girlfriend that it was safe to camp in an area full of grizzly bears, and they were both eaten by one. One of these days, Joan or her workshop junkies are going to learn the hard way that dolphins are not spiritual guides, but simply wild animals.

Below is an event that illustrates my point quite well.

http://tursiops.org/...e=article&sid=7

One of the biologist I work with spent years in the US navy as a dolphin trainer.....he has the scars on his body to prove it. Flipper is a myth by and large.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Fail.

EPIC!!!!

"Jack" as she lists on her site refers to the late Mike Sells. "Susan"," was Mike's wife Sandy. The area the "Dolphin Lady" as she has been nicknamed was referring to, was the Lamar Point area of Texas, where Sells lived and "filmed" allegedly "Bigfoot" several times and tried passing off to the TBRC (TBRO at the time) causing his expulsion. Sandy, since, gave Biscardi permission to use the clip, of course Biscardi used the grainiest, and hardest one to prove a hoax and is the big "takeaway" in BF Lives II.

Biscardi purposely kept the other films from public eye, although several have them, to hide the reality of the collection, a tall, slender man in a ghillie suit. Sells did not play out the hoax alone, there were at least several others involved. Some unknowingly, at least one other knowingly, although I was unable to identify the knowing participant from the one video, (he was acting as a hunter walking around, whilst the "Bigfoot" hid from him).

That particular film Biscardi does not have a hold of, unfortunately neither do I.

Of course all this info and story line dates back to 2005-2006. Old hat, and since Mike Sells passed from cancer in 2007, it's all kind of moot now, with the exception of the Biscardi peddling this hoaxed film to an unknowing public, but hey should we expect less from him?