What's Your Cut-Off Date?

TimB

Admin

bump...

If you are new here, please make your prediction so you can eat crow later. Those of you who already guessed wrong, have another try...

Admin

I'm going to say January 9th, 2013 just to preempt BFS :biggrin:

Edited by gigantor

Haven't read the entire thread, just hopped to the first pg, ta get the jist of the question, then here.

What's the rush ? Why hear somethin' unfinished ?

Timeline...huh, when information is presented in a formal manner an for per-review, an science has had its chance to review it.

So...guess I'm sayin'...I'm in no hurry.

Pat...

I'd like to see how long people will wait, believing that what has been hinted about (Ketchum/Erickson/Smeja) will be released to the public? How long is long enough to show that there's nothing there? I guess in a way you can kinda call it a pool if you will- what's the date you write it off personally?

Well we have seen a Ketchum release something that has been hinted...

I've have no concern about it. I already know BF are out there, so its moot. I am interested in knowing more about them though.

• 4 years later...
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2011 at 0:12 AM, TimB said:

I'd like to see how long people will wait, believing that what has been hinted about (Ketchum/Erickson/Smeja) will be released to the public? How long is long enough to show that there's nothing there? I guess in a way you can kinda call it a pool if you will- what's the date you write it off personally?

Mine is December 10th, 2011.

Tim B.

I don't know where that date comes from.  K/E/S *got nut-tin,* and we KNOW it the way we know all things in science: they blared about it and presented no evidence passing scientific muster.  Sierra Steaks.  IN-deed. Big-ass lemur, shooooooooooooooore, any time yer ready with that.

A guy in Manitoba shot one, in 1941, no he DID, and he said he did and read his report and HE DID UNTIL YOU PROVE HE DIDNT, and done.

see how science works?

You tell us you got the goods, specific goods, like here they come no here they come here come the goods, and no goods? and we laugh.

You relate to us an experience there is no reason for us not to believe?  Different response, and if you don't get it, no, you *don't* know how science works. 

The experience goes on the impressive pile that bolsters the three-part immovable tripod of unshakeable proof that an unlisted primate inhabits North America.

And jokes?

ARE JOKES.

This is really a question for those who haven't come face to face with one.  

If you have, then you understand that, for whatever reason they haven't been disclosed, it's not a matter of nonexistence.  

• Upvote 2

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic