Bigfoot And Ufo's

Spader

I was listening to an old podcast of Bigfoot Tonight, and one to of the guests who was a young investigator in 1974 during the UFO/Bigfoot flap. One of the stories he told was that of a woman who had just seen a UFO and moments later saw a Bigfoot exit the woods with a glowing orb inits extended arm and hand. I've run across a few stories of Bigfoot and UFOS grouped together. I in no way think Bigfoot is being controlled by UFO's, or EBE's. But for some reason I just don't dismiss coincidences. I'm stymied on this one, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Sasquatch Fan 89

Well what you got to remember is that UFOs are just that, Unidentified Flying Objects. It can be a military experiment or it can be something known but its so obscured by its surroundings; the viewer doesn't know what they see. Much like optical illusions. Sure, I think its possible to see both at the same time. Might be highly unlikely but I don't think its impossible. Since UFOs might not be extra terrestrial in nature I don't think there is a connection. Just the right place at the right time, or perhaps after seeing a UFO the mind starts to play tricks and throws a hallucination into the mix. Its just an unknown.

Edited by Sasquatch Fan 89

BFF Patron

Well correlation (read coincidence) does not infer causation (except maybe in the game of sock-puppets). So what I find is that it is probably unlikely that BF were seeded from UFO's. Heck maybe they just do a little interstellar hitch-hiking once in a while like on the Jack Links commercial (could also explain why they are so eager to chase down vehicles at high speed, lol). Then again, if BF has an intergalactic starship license perhaps that DNA IS like Paulide's stated (and then removed from his blog) "like nothing we've ever seen before".

On a new UFO show on the History channel a couple weeks ago (which said nothing specifically about BF), where they presented lots of recently declassified UFO reports from pilots, they said that the first saucer shaped UFO reported by a commercial pilot (of which there have been many), came in from an airplane that landed in Yakima, Washington. I just though that was interesting... : B

Edited by xspider1

I think the further we can get Bigfoot from UFO's the better..... :blink:

While I agree with you, I have to admit I find amusement in that posting next to your avatar - THE poster-child for a Sasquatch/Alien connection.

Tim

• Upvote 1

Guest StankApe

While I agree with you, I have to admit I find amusement in that posting next to your avatar - THE poster-child for a Sasquatch/Alien connection.

Tim

I just thought Bionic Bigfoot was great and that picture very funny! :-)

The jig is up, there is a connection. Many years ago on the sasquatches home planet of Squatchatron there was a great civil war between the Sasquatch, who fought for freedom, and the Wookies, who fought with visions of power and tyranny in mind. The civil war eventually destroyed that planet and the Sasquatches set out here to earth, their survivors now hide among us, in the woods and unoccupied terrain surrounding our civilization. Their ancient enemies have found them and seek to continue their war and wipe them out. What we call UFO's are their scoutships.

-KW, flagrantly disregarding copyrights and trademarks.

The jig is up, there is a connection. Many years ago on the sasquatches home planet of Squatchatron there was a great civil war between the Sasquatch, who fought for freedom, and the Wookies, who fought with visions of power and tyranny in mind. The civil war eventually destroyed that planet and the Sasquatches set out here to earth, their survivors now hide among us, in the woods and unoccupied terrain surrounding our civilization. Their ancient enemies have found them and seek to continue their war and wipe them out. What we call UFO's are their scoutships.

-KW, flagrantly disregarding copyrights and trademarks.

perfect!

I just thought Bionic Bigfoot was great and that picture very funny! :-)

I myself very much enjoyed finding the Six Million Dollar Man/Sasquatch battles on YouTube.

In fact, if they would offer a themed set of Bionic Bigfoot DVDs with all of the various appearances from Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar man...I would probably buy it.

I still remember hiding under a blanket, watching Andre the Giant in flashes because his bigfoot was sooo scary.

:D

Tim