Bigfoot And Ufo's

Spader

In the majority of cases the ufos seen by the Bigfoot witness are "lights" rather than crafts.

1. Ufo and bigfoot sightings take place at the same time and in the same place 15 cases

2. Ufo and bigfoot sightings are reported from the same area over a period of time, say seral weeks 48 cases

3. Bigfoot (bigfoot type creature when the reports are carefully studied, there are not many that specifically include enough details to enable a clear bigfoot identification.) seen inside the craft or close to if outside are extremly rare. 10 cases with five believed to be urelable.

The ufo Anthropid Cataloge / Australian Centre for ufo Studies.

All of the bigfoot UFO all cases come from the east coast and not from the west coast, show lack of cosistie.

There is no historical recored of any bigfoot ufo connection. I personnaly do not see any bigfoot ufo connection.

Here is a good place to start with the reaserch Stan Gordon, UFO-Bigfoot Update, The MUFON UFO Journal, no.173, p.13

All of the bigfoot UFO all cases come from the east coast and not from the west coast, show lack of cosistie.

I think Henry Franzoni, Peter Guttilla, Rob Riggs and others would disagree with you there.

I do agree that most BF/UFO reports actually describe nocturnal lights, flashes, or balls of light(BOL's) and not your traditional flying saucer, although those occasionally rear their heads.

Edited by Bonehead74

I think Henry Franzoni, Peter Guttilla, Rob Riggs and others would disagree with you there.

I do agree that most BF/UFO reports actually describe nocturnal lights, flashes, or balls of light(BOL's) and not your traditional flying saucer, although those occasionally rear their heads.

Are there any cases on the west coast dealing with ufo before 1984?

Guest RedRatSnake

All of the bigfoot UFO all cases come from the east coast and not from the west coast

That's because we have no BF in the woods around here and the very fact that being from New England means we have to be right all the time, we uped the anti and put BF in UFO'S so it would top the southern guys ~

Tim :lol:

Guest HairyGreek

That's because we have no BF in the woods around here and the very fact that being from New England means we have to be right all the time, we uped the anti and put BF in UFO'S so it would top the southern guys ~

Tim :lol:

Tell that to Arizona...

Sorry guys...forgot how to embed.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest RedRatSnake

A bunch of lights in the sky and everyone runs around screaming, The government said it was just flares and they would not fib us, Our New England UFO'S have actual Bigfoot's from another world piloting the ships ~

Tim :)

Guest TooRisky

Funny with as many a researcher out there that profess to going into the field to reseach with some sort of regularity, that none of them to include myself as ever seen a UFO in confirmed BF areas... Now with that said, I do believe the numbers are in favor for ET's with the possability of visits from time to time, I just dont get the connection between the two nor do I believe there is one...

Funny with as many a researcher out there that profess to going into the field to reseach with some sort of regularity, that none of them to include myself as ever seen a UFO in confirmed BF areas... Now with that said, I do believe the numbers are in favor for ET's with the possability of visits from time to time, I just dont get the connection between the two nor do I believe there is one...

Well put I agree.

What is a confirmed BF area?

Guest TooRisky

What is a confirmed BF area?

It is an area that "I" say is a BF area... You may have a problem with this, so consider yourself invited to come out with me and see for your self....

PM me when you are in the Seattle area and I/WASRT will guide you... Dress for wet cold and unpredictable weather, food is provided, sleep in my van and no whining...

It was a sincere question that doesn't deserve a patronizing non-answer. So what do you say about my research locations? Are they certified BF areas?

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest StankApe

I guess you could say that any area with a history could be a "suspected BF area" but I'm not of the opinion any area is a "certified BF area". As there is no certified BF that i know of! :P