Bigfoot And Ufo's

Spader

"I want to make it clear that I do believe the UFO phenomenon exists, but is most likely not caused by extraterrestrial visitors. I am also highly skeptical of any claimed BF/UFO link."

I personal agree with you

"I just happen to be familiar with the literature and have first hand experience with witnesses who have claimed such things. Somewhere along the line I think folks began thinking I am a BF/UFO proponent. I am not."

Personal I never asumed that you were a Bigfoot/ U.F.O. proponent or not I am just curious about the topic at hand, I personal have to say thank you for replaying to my post to help me better understand the topic. So I can better defend my beleives on this topic to skeptic and beleives.

Edited by Jeff Albertson

There are many more UFO witnesses than bigfoot witnesses. That said, unless you see metal siding on the unidentified flying object, why assume it is an extraterrestrial vehicle? Why does bigfoot have to be the only cryptid out there?

Edited by Jodie

In the majority of cases the ufos seen by the Bigfoot witness are "lights" rather than crafts.

1. Ufo and bigfoot sightings take place at the same time and in the same place 15 cases

2. Ufo and bigfoot sightings are reported from the same area over a period of time, say seral weeks 48 cases

3. Bigfoot (bigfoot type creature when the reports are carefully studied, there are not many that specifically include enough details to enable a clear bigfoot identification.) seen inside the craft or close to if outside are extremly rare. 10 cases with five believed to be urelable.

The ufo Anthropid Cataloge / Australian Centre for ufo Studies.

All of the bigfoot UFO all cases come from the east coast and not from the west coast, show lack of cosistie.

There is no historical recored of any bigfoot ufo connection. I personnaly do not see any bigfoot ufo connection.

Here is a good place to start with the reaserch Stan Gordon, UFO-Bigfoot Update, The MUFON UFO Journal, no.173, p.13

When I stated "There is no historical recored of any Bigfoot Ufo connection" I would be wrong on this there is a few reports that have historical backgrounds to them. I still hold my postion that there is no connection between U.F.O. and Bigfoot though.

Edited by Jeff Albertson

Guest StankApe

it would seem to stretch the limits of believability. Though it's a convenient thing to put two if the most high profile "unknown phenomenon" together. Bigfoot and UFO's I mean. But just like Nacho cheese and Cheesecake, sometimes two great tastes don't taste good together! :)