Twitter And The Big Guy

BobbyO

My bad, Krak...I get what you're saying, and I agree. I wouldn't be Krak•in jokes if I thought a person was hit. There's more to the story though. You're just privy to a blanket statement. You seem like a good dude though, and kudos to you for trying to do the right thing.

The Sa•Squash was hilarious, btwî±

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

The van shuddered, the drivers' side mirror was forcefully folded into the vehicle, and I felt and heard the object hit the side of the van behind me, like a slapping sound.

Soundls like a glancing hit and not a solid blow.........not enough to put BF down. Another close call but no BF to show.

My guess is somebody went back during the day and searched. Hopefully the driver put a marker next to the road so they could find it. Their job is to search for bigfoot and Moneymaker says it was a bigfoot so how would they not be out there looking for evidence?

SSR Team

The Person driving the Car says that the Twitter Post by MM was premature and irresponsible too which is fair enough if you ask me..

He's adamant it wasn't a Deer though..

They took a DNA swab of the Car and didn't manage to find anything the next day like Hair, blood etc..

Guest StankApe

Certain people in that organization see bigfoot in their soup....

Maybe he hit a footy... Seems like he wouldn't have just heard a bang sound from the rear if he hit it hard, so it was prolly just a glancing blow. But when you are tired and driving at night your eyes can fiddle with your mind pretty hard. The shock of a big buck running out of the darkness could make you easily think it was something bigger and panic (especially when you consider he had Squatches on the brain all day long).

It seems like much ado about nothing really

SSR Team

Certain people in that organization see bigfoot in their soup....

Maybe he hit a footy... Seems like he wouldn't have just heard a bang sound from the rear if he hit it hard, so it was prolly just a glancing blow. But when you are tired and driving at night your eyes can fiddle with your mind pretty hard. The shock of a big buck running out of the darkness could make you easily think it was something bigger and panic (especially when you consider he had Squatches on the brain all day long).

It seems like much ado about nothing really

Well if the Guy says it wasn't a Deer then i'd be inclined to think it wasn't a Deer..

I get the feeling the Guy in question has seen more Deer in his lifetime than i've had hot Dinners..

But it's the " tweet " that is the problem here it seems, it was premature & shouldn't have been done for so many reasons..

Then you look at who tweeted it which doesn't bode well in my opinion..

Groups, Sports Teams, Goverments etc are judged on the actions of their leader rightly or wrong, a lot of the time.

Guest StankApe

I agree about that.....

It just seems unlikely. Let us consider the situation.

A group is in town to film their search for Bigfoot

a member of the group is out setting bait stations all day long and is driving back to the hotel or wtvr and says himself he was exhausted

Remarkably this member then claims to have hit a bigfoot with his rental van yet there is no physical evidence. (I would think that even a glancing blow of a multi ton van into even a 500 pound squatch would do some damage and result in SOME sort of evidence. a glancing blow of a van into my 235 frame would prolly throw me 40 feet and either kill me or put a serious hurtin on me. If he truly turned around and went back I would doubt that an animal hit by a van at that speed would've fled the scene that fast on two legs.

I'm not saying his story isn't true. But it seems to be a very unlikely scenario for all of these things to have occurred. Occam's Razor and all that would tend to make one believe that he fell asleep , hit a deer or scraped a tree or a bridge or something and his covering his behind... But , I could be wrong.... This story just feels wrong to me.

SSR Team

Remarkably this member then claims to have hit a bigfoot with his rental van

No no Stanky, see this is the thing, i haven't seen this Guy claim that he hit a BF once..

I've seen the Guy who leads the Group that he's in tweet that he hit a BF, but i've only seen a retort from the Guy in question saying that the tweet was " Premature & irresponsible "

That's my point..

Guest StankApe

No no Stanky, see this is the thing, i haven't seen this Guy claim that he hit a BF once..

I've seen the Guy who leads the Group that he's in tweet that he hit a BF, but i've only seen a retort from the Guy in question saying that the tweet was " Premature & irresponsible "

That's my point..

You are correct, (i went and re-read the report again on BFRO) he says it was most likely a deer, but he then insinuates he never had mistaken a deer for anything else before. But regardless, MM sure likes to jump the gun eh?

SSR Team

But regardless, MM sure likes to jump the gun eh?

He does seem to Stanks, there's no doubt about that i don't think..