Best Evidence Privately Held

Whoever it was that shaved the fur off of Valuev ruined it for everybody. No longer can one argue that the thing wasn't even human.

What are you referencing here? Care to share?

edit : double post

This is Big Phil, unless they tell the admins to take it down. Wally got it from D.B. Young.

Is there any reason why we should think that that is a picture of an animal?

Edited by Interdasting

That's it? Really?

Was that photograph transferred to canvas or something? Looks like oil painting on canvas to my eyes. All the lines seem too perfect.

Edited by Tautriadelta

That's it? Really?

Was that photograph transferred to canvas or something? Looks like oil painting on canvas to my eyes. All the lines seem too perfect.

"And his hair was perfect."

That "picture" looks very familiar to me.. I need to do some digging around in my piles of books.

Wouldn't be the first time a hoaxer used a previous "story" or "encounter" as the template for theirs... :)

Guest StankApe

That can't possibly be a photo that any credible person suspected was real eh? I mean, it's got the moon in it and everything! It looks like the cover of a kids book that what be called "The Mystery of Bigfoot".

I am actually going through "Boy's Life" Magazines right now looking for something familiar. I have hundreds of issues I have kept since I was a kid.

BFF Patron
....This is Big Phil, unless they tell the admins to take it down. Wally got it from D.B. Young.

There are some reasons why this source may not be credible is all that I will say.

B) The photo in post #30 above is ersatz. It is a Mickey Rourke-like wrestler made up to look like BF. The head sits too high on a perceptible neck and the line the mouth makes is well above the shoulder line. Therefore, imho, not a Squatch. Convenient darkness masks all.

- Dudlow

Edited by Dudlow