Erickson Project

Sorry, can't post links here right now... something isn't functioning... always get a "forbidden" when I try to post a link. Google it and you'll find a direct link to the trailer.

Edited by SwissChris

Is this your page SwissChris? http://www.sasquat.com/

The trailer link at the bottom of the story on the above page works until someone can figure out a more direct route.

This project has had so much hype, and no beef yet. I'm curious to see if its another cash grab or if they have anything substantial. Sure looks like they got some good marketing ideas to get the audience "ready". I would absolutely love to see something brought forth that was truly ground breaking. Do I expect it? No. I think this wouldve been presented through the proper channels. (as in not a documentary for sale, but in the form of scientific peer review) Time will tell.

I'm disappointed by the trailer: No release date, no information, no snippets of the footage. And it looks a bit "amateurish" to me. But I wish them the best and hope that they have some good footage...

Who named it the Kentucky project?

River.

My understanding is that Adrian Erickson spent a lot of money on this project initially buying up the research area then hiring and housing investigators. I assume Dr.Hadj-Chikh has enough material to publish once the the investment has been recouped.

<Sigh> Very overly dramatic and amateurish. I don't know who this person is, and I am not trying to be ugly (it would be really great to see some good footage), but I get a real Biscardi vibe from "Sasquatch the quest." The title doesn't even seem to be grammatically correct....How long has there been a "buzz" about this "Kentucky Project," anyway? I know that real research takes time and some amount of secrecy (esp. when it comes to a habituation), BUT....

Guest believer

Alright already, lets get this over with. I not getting any younger. Please deliver me one order of sasquatch with a side of order "I told you so" fries. :D:)

It seems like we are getting to the point now where many people and or groups are getting ready to release some sort of evidence on Sasquatch. The proof will be in the pudding, and I am sure we all will disect it thoroughly here on the BFF 2.0.

I will reserve judgement until I see for myself. I am very intersted to see what Dr. Bindernagel says he saw in KY as well as what Dr. Meldrum said to me on MNBRT Radio about the KY footage "It raises more questions then answers if it is real."

The trailer is the trailer.I am sure they are not going to show Jr. eating his pancakes right off the bat. That is what we are going to pay for. Let's just hope it's worth the money.

Cheers

SSR Team

It seems like we are getting to the point now where many people and or groups are getting ready to release some sort of evidence on Sasquatch. The proof will be in the pudding, and I am sure we all will disect it thoroughly here on the BFF 2.0.

I will reserve judgement until I see for myself. I am very intersted to see what Dr. Bindernagel says he saw in KY as well as what Dr. Meldrum said to me on MNBRT Radio about the KY footage "It raises more questions then answers if it is real."

The trailer is the trailer.I am sure they are not going to show Jr. eating his pancakes right off the bat. That is what we are going to pay for. Let's just hope it's worth the money.

Cheers

I'm still thinking a LOT about this Poly to be honest..

The Discovery of the Sasquatch offers important insights not only about a potentially uncataloged species, but also about the humans who have thus far declined to investigate it. Bindernagel's scholarship unlocks a door to discovery that was carelessly shut long ago, but now stands wide open, waiting for us to walk through.

— from the Foreword by Leila Hadj-Chikh, PhD

Double this new Book with the timing of this new KY Erickson Website & something may just be a stirring... ;)