Erickson Project

Sure would like to see that video, doesn't look like anyone knew how to Download videos from Facebook(like I do)....shoot

"Most amazing Bigfoot video ever. HR Puffnstuff, the former chief administrator at Bigfoot Forums, has reportedly seen a 3-4 minute video of two Bigfoots grooming each other. He was a Bigfoot skeptic until he saw that video. It is said to be 100% real, not faked at all, and it will completely blow your mind if you ever see it. It’s not known if it will ever see the light of day." Another one

Edited by Xion Comrade

• 1 month later...
Guest ajciani

He is probably unhappy that after producing the video evidence that the skeptics said was necessary, that the skeptics he has shown it to are now saying that it is not good enough.

Could you imagine the Skeptical Inquirer being labeled as a bunch of junk science? After decades of dissing bigfooters, UFO watchers, Lock Ness divers, and other fringe investigators, bigfoot ends up being real. The Skeptical Inquirer has published hundreds of articles on why bigfoots cannot exist, preached science as a religion, and has spoken with an air of authority. Now bigfoot does exist, which means that all of the skeptics' science was bunk. Shown to be full of shoddy science, The Skeptical Inquirer would completely loose its credibility, so skeptics must continue to deny all evidence; otherwise, UFOs might be real too.

Guest VioletX

250-486-0006

^ This is Adrian Erickson's phone number in British Columbia, Canada, as posted on his website.

Can anyone in North America call him and ask what's up?

I will call...but I suggest others do too. I am not sure if I have the finesses to get the answers if whoever I talk to is not forthcoming.

(it will probably go to voice mail)lol

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

here is my phone call today to Erickson:

Erickson: Erickson?

me: Hello, I was calling to inquire about the documentary

E: What about it?

Me:I have really been anticipating seeing the footage and I wonder if you can give me a hint when it will come out.

E: No idea

Me: oh...I had been so excited to see the footage...

E: We just don't have the funding...(something else that I cannot remember precise words re: production and or funding)

me: so what you are saying is that you are looking for the right vehicle to get it out there...

E:What?....oh yes, that is correct.

me: Well I wish you luck and I hope we can see it soon, thanks

(then I think he may have been saying something that I missed as he I was hanging up...rats!)

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

Yep, thanks. Shame that he was being so vague...

Yep, thanks. Shame that he was being so vague...

Well atleast we know it is not coming out any time soon...not sure what he is waiting for... Nat Geo to get in touch with him or something??

it just seems to me if the footage was exceptional, he would have plenty of offers.