Erickson Project

SSR Team

Yeah got it, thanks very much Indie... ;)

& i like it, i like the Trailer, it says nothing but everything all at the same time.. :D

Analogy: Lucy promises up and down that this time - this time - she will definitely not pull the ball away from Charlie Brown. He knows that he shouldn't believe her, but for some reason manages to convince himself that this time - this time - she will hold it steady and he will blast that ball clear to the other end of the field.

SSR Team

Edit : No point at all, why bother..

Edited by BobbyO

Guest billgreen2010

hey everyone i hope the director of this new documentary comes on this awesome forum to answer some nice questions but will it happen who knows maybe to be continued. im looking forward to the new dvd soon :)

Guest billgreen2010

hey indie well we will have see how this documentary dvd realy before makeing certain comments to be continued indeedy in near future :)

Guest believer

I would love to know where in Kentucky this was. Its certainly alot closer than Bluff Creek :) I remember when all this was initially going down. Anybody know how to get ahold of Mary Green by the way? Does she live in Cookville, Tn still?

Guest billgreen2010

hey believer everyone im definetly excited about new documentary dvd as well but im patient but email the director of documentary for more updates about it in honest nice great way to be continued indeedy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest billgreen2010

so everyone whats new with this new ky sasquatch project anyone here email the person who did the documentary to be continued indeedy :)

BillyGreen.. Think we're all still waiting. Will it be wrapped up in a bow for us to see at Christmas or is this a new year event we have to look forward too? :mellow:

Guest gershake

Analogy:  Lucy promises up and down that this time - this time - she will definitely not pull the ball away from Charlie Brown. He knows that he shouldn't believe her, but for some reason manages to convince himself that this time - this time - she will hold it steady and he will blast that ball clear to the other end of the field.

:D This is exactly how I feel. 

Edited by gershake