99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

Guest COGrizzly

I am now 99% sure Sas does not exist. The one 1% is because of the folks here and the individuals I have personally spoke with. And I've even "seen tracks" in snow.

The probability is just so nil. If I could, I'd bring in a body. Shucks, there's even a dude (lame-O dude) offering 2 mil for it. I just dont "believe" anymore.

And I even "believe" some who have emailed me on here (what they saw and told me) I just think they've been mistaken. Kinda over-it-all.

'Bout over for me anymore.

Guest herosmom

Not sure about the PGF-not even sure at times, if my mind didn't play tricks on me. But don't give up Griz-just take a break from it all, that's what I do. Maybe researchers need to try something new-treat BF as a human, speak to it in some ancient languages, etc.

Guest StankApe

I got 99 problems but a squatch ain't one! lol

I hear ya Grizzly.... I have days where I just think that it's all malarky... generally when I'm feeling lousy. Yet I generally regain some hope that there is something out there folks are seeing. I just can't believe that it's that outlandish to think that possibly some small groups of critters have escaped general detection in the deepest parts of the woods in N America. Are all sightings real? I highly doubt that, nor are most pictures IMO. But I reckon that a few are and really, that's all it takes for Bigfoot to exist.

However, if the Ketchum thing falls apart completely.... I'm prolly going to lose a lot of my Bigfoot hope.

SSR Team

I am now 99% sure Sas does not exist. The one 1% is because of the folks here and the individuals I have personally spoke with. And I've even "seen tracks" in snow.

The probability is just so nil. If I could, I'd bring in a body. Shucks, there's even a dude (lame-O dude) offering 2 mil for it. I just dont "believe" anymore.

And I even "believe" some who have emailed me on here (what they saw and told me) I just think they've been mistaken. Kinda over-it-all.

'Bout over for me anymore.

Completely understandable..

I've always said that if i hadn't seen one you wouldn't catch me dead on one of these Forums as there is no way on God's earth that these things could exist..

Trouble is, i saw one ( i wasn't mistaken ) & i'm not just " on these Forums ", i'm absolutely obsessed by these Animals now.. :D

I hope for your sake COG that you change, that you're given a reason to change anyway..

& never stop scanning the Tree Line either COG, you might just get lucky.. ;)

Edit : For sausage fingers

Edited by BobbyO

I agree with you COGrizzly.

I look at this whole enterprise as science fiction entertainment.

For me, it's fun to follow the antics, fun to see people swear on a stack of dead mothers' graves filled with bibles they saw Patty herself, fun to read the reports where people contend matter-of-factly they saw a squatch, reporting as if they saw a woodcock or a reticulated woodpecker or a huge rack during big game season, even though they have no evidence to support their encounter.

It's even more fun to go out camping with a purpose and to keep my eyes open during any walks in the woods (like during hunting season). I aspire to be one of those people reporting they saw something big and furry in the woods. Why? Because it would be awesome! It's a win win for me. I want to be the guy who reports something crazy but true. And while it would be nice to have evidence to take with me, video, a body, whatever, that evidence is not required to make the experience memorable for me.

Like ghost hunting, most BF expeditions into the wild are completely unscientific, unrepeatable, unverifiable, poorly or incompletely documented entertainment. They're going out to prove something exists with an attitude of certainty and no skepticism at all. It exists, therefore everything is evidence that it exists. Oh, that door opened and closed by itself, must be a ghost. Oh, there's a shape resembling a man on the thermal, must be a sasquatch.

The long term studies, those are the exception, and those are the ones to which we need to pay attention.

My opinion has swayed around over the years, and I won't believe 100% until there's a body, an autopsy, then peer-reviewed DNA (repeatable) evidence that indicates a distance from humanity, and regular wild-kingdom quality video obtained in a place where people can interact with the beasts on a regular basis. In short, complete surrender from some elements of their community to ours.

Not sure about the PGF-not even sure at times, if my mind didn't play tricks on me. But don't give up Griz-just take a break from it all, that's what I do. Maybe researchers need to try something new-treat BF as a human, speak to it in some ancient languages, etc.

Try the Douglas dialect. It is an ancient language spoken by some of the First Nations Native Americans in British Columbia, and in the past some of those natives have claimed to have communicated with the sasquatch in that dialect.

Don't let the door...just kidding. I'm sort of sorry to hear that; although, I imagine it happens to most over time. I hope you still stay interested, even if just a bit and maybe come back around. Maybe you're just working too hard :)

SSR Team

I agree with you COGrizzly.

I look at this whole enterprise as science fiction entertainment.

For me, it's fun to follow the antics, fun to see people swear on a stack of dead mothers' graves filled with bibles they saw Patty herself, fun to read the reports where people contend matter-of-factly they saw a squatch, reporting as if they saw a woodcock or a reticulated woodpecker or a huge rack during big game season, even though they have no evidence to support their encounter.

I'm glad we're all entertaining you Barlow.. :)

& i knew i should have gone hurtling into that Florida Swamp as a 14 Year old & run up to a god knows how big Ape Man that was watching me, i could have fended off the Gators that were probably in the Water too thinking about it, all so i could have have said to people like you " Look, i got evidence of my encounter " on an Internet Forum 18 Years later..

:rolleyes:

I'd really like to swear right now, but i won't.. :)

Like ghost hunting, most BF expeditions into the wild are completely unscientific, unrepeatable, unverifiable, poorly or incompletely documented entertainment. They're going out to prove something exists with an attitude of certainty and no skepticism at all. It exists, therefore everything is evidence that it exists.

Not claiming to be scientists ( just average, everyday people... that have a brain and skills)... but what you are saying here, is completely false.

There is more skepticism in the field, than you could ever image. I'm doubting ( by reading this post ) that you've ever attended an organized expedition.

Back on topic... Grizz, hang on to that 1%.

Was wondering if you figured out what made the tracks in the snow, that you saw (?) smile.gif