99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

Guest RedRatSnake

Well we have no confirmation on those BF kills just yet but why don't we compromise some, Let's say so far BF still holds the advantage and is most likely up with a few human kills of it's own.

Tim :lol:

Well we have no confirmation on those BF kills just yet but why don't we compromise some, Let's say so far BF still holds the advantage and is most likely up with a few human kills of it's own.

Tim :lol:

Sounds like a deal, they probably are winning.

I'm 99% convinced they exist. Tracks I've seen were very interesting but Giganto's ASH ratio analysis of Patty, in the PGF, has me convinced.

Good, I hope all the skeptics stay home. We don't need you guys running around the woods anyway.

Thats where we are wrong cause we want the skeptics out there in the field. :) Who better to prove these creatures exist then them.

Also one who has seen these creatures I am glad that I am a part of that 1%.

People can believe what they want but there are some people that have actually seen this creature to only have it scare the crap out of them,even though this creature meant no harm,I think it's the size of the creature that intimidates because it is so much bigger than the human and much stronger and I couldn't imagine what it is capable of doing to someone and it's not the idea of if it would,it's the idea that it can and will if it wants too and there won't be any stopping it.Maybe some day you will experience this creature and see for yourself but remember RESPECT IT !

"scare the crap out of them"

Thats what this thing did to me until i tried to understand it.Whether you like it or not they are us.When people start taking this creature to a serious level that is when you will start seeing those habituation cases start coming out.In my case i do not concider it a habituation case.I think of my case of a pass and go and they look at me as a friend.I see this maybe with the case with habituation cases. Where they might stick around for awhile and then leave. :) But are there many cases like this I do not know and only those who are having them can confirm that.1% of the population of the United States Of America is around 3 million people who have had a sighting or a encounter of some sort.Now thats out of 307 million people.If you look at those numbers you can see that there is something out there that we cannot explain.

BFRO has a whole DATA base of information about this creature.That Data base hold a great deal of information that can be usefull in understanding this creature.I was skeptic when i started and the more i hear of other people who are expierancing something different I will go out and try to disprove it.So far I have not.I have gone and seen if i have been hoaxed and sometimes i have placed myself in danger only because my where abouts was kept at a secret.No one knew and i was still having encounters.So if there is 1% still having encounters well then we better start listening .

I am sure I will leave that door stuck to my ass.

Then I'll recognize you when you're traveling through Oregon. We'll go fishing or something and I'll show you some cool spots. If I'm ever Colorado way I'll shoot you a note!

BTW, I hope you know I was only kidding about the door hitting you. I value our time spent together here.

Guest COGrizzly

Then I'll recognize you when you're traveling through Oregon. We'll go fishing or something and I'll show you some cool spots. If I'm ever Colorado way I'll shoot you a note!

BTW, I hope you know I was only kidding about the door hitting you. I value our time spent together here.

Shucks, you may mistake ME for a Sasquatch and shoot me! Oh wait, I'll have that door stuck to my ass! Whew! Thank goodness for that!

You are always welcome in CO. When we were in OR years ago, I should have looked you up. Same thing with norcallogger in Cali. Wonder what happened to him?

I knew you were kidding. Ya didn't even have to mention it, but it is appreciated.

And yes, I have been working too much! 2 days off this month and tomorrow is one of them... I'm gonna go snowboard!

SSR Team

I wasn't aware that you claimed an encounter BobbyO. Is it in the Sightings subforum and, if so, could you provide a link?

No, it's not..

But i'll PM it to you if you say please ?

SSR Team

You're not entertained by the whole movement, the characters, the stories, the intrigues and opinions?

Not really no.I don't find lots of the stuff that goes on within the walls of this subject in the least bit entertaining.

I find it absolutely fascinating, everything from the mentality of a hoaxer to the shock and awe experienced by a witness, to the methods people develop to capture evidence.

Without evidence, that's all these reports are, a string of great stories.

Is that not true?

Not to me, no. Read back my Post to see why if you don't understand why that is.

I'm not asking for more than that from you, or anyone else having a chance encounter, I'm asking for more than that from organized long term research efforts.

if you had an encouter today, would you handle it differently?

Probably not, it would of course depend on the circumstances though of course. I've gone through it a million times in my head & i'm glad i done everything that i done, i just LOOKED for a pretty long time !!

& anyway, in my circumstances, there wasn't a whole lot different i could have done anyway.

No regrets.

It could have been just a crusty old swamp man ~

Tim, please...

You know i don't find a whole lot of what you say funny in the slightest & you haven't a clue what i did or didn't see so please.... :)

Thank you.. :thumbsup:

Guest COGrizzly

I would like to add that part of my 1% of still believing is the history of sightings. Can anyone tell me of ANY OTHER subject with this kind of documented history of people seeing the same thing? ( a hairy biped dating hundreds of years...perhaps only UFO's, of which I have seen two...NOT aliens, but unidentified objects in the sky )

BobbyO - sure doesn't hurt to tell eveyone what you've seen...in this thread or otherwise...it's a good one...and it's as I said, part of the 1% of why I believe still.

ETA an "r" in perhaps.

Edited by COGrizzly

Guest COGrizzly

You've seen two UFO's. I've seen none. I can't help wondering about your veracity.

Just the way it goes.

Yep. Seen 2 in my life and that is part of the reason(s) why I retain that 1% on Sasquatch. Cause I've seen the unexplainable, you as well.

I thought I told you of my sightings of "UFO's"? If not, here are the cliffnotes.

I saw, along with a friend, a hovering, rotating object above some trees, back when I was in 8th grade. We rode our three-wheelers down the road, sat on them and watched the stars. While doing so, we saw a silent object, above the trees, less than a mile away. We started to talk about it and deducted what it could could/not be. Plane, helicopter, etc. It hovered, was silent, then took off at an unbelievable rate of speed. Dissappeared into space essentially. We both freaked out, got on our 3-wheelers and sped back to the farm house. Hid in the house for hours scared shitless. That was 1989 or so.

In 2005 I was the Manager for Hummer tours near Vail, Colorado. I took a group to the top of Red and White Mtn and saw a small silver "ball" dart in and out of the Gore Range. I attribute that sighting to possible military activity around the area. Unidentified nontheless.

I dont even frequent "UFO" forums because I saw what I saw and it does not matter one bit what others think of it. I saw what I saw. So - for sure - I appreciate what others have seen regarding Sas, or other unexplainable things.

I've seen zero incredibly large birds, you've seen one. I can't help but wonder why you'd question my "veracity".

Guest BFSleuth

You've seen two UFO's. I've seen none. I can't help wondering about your veracity.

Just the way it goes.

Ran across this today and thought of the Incorrigible1 ... in honor of your avatar and the season...

post-1142-046361600 1323328804_thumb.jpg