99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

I've seen zero incredibly large birds, you've seen one. I can't help but wonder why you'd question my "veracity".

I'm not the one calling out an entire forum's credibility. I've mentioned my sighting of what I take to have been a thunder bird, in my youth. I'm not the one questioning what I saw. I'm not the one casting doubt upon an entire category of folks that have witnessed the bigfoot creature/phenomenon.

Guest COGrizzly

I'm not the one calling out an entire forum's credibility. I've mentioned my sighting of what I take to have been a thunder bird, in my youth. I'm not the one questioning what I saw. I'm not the one casting doubt upon an entire category of folks that have witnessed the bigfoot creature/phenomenon.

I would like to be clear on one thing - I am not trying to start a fight with you Incorribible1. I respect you and like you (if both have not been evident)

I am curious regarding your comments as stated above. How am I "calling out an entire forums's credibility"?

I am now 99% sure Sas does not exist. The one 1% is because of the folks here and the individuals I have personally spoke with. And I've even "seen tracks" in snow.

The probability is just so nil. If I could, I'd bring in a body. Shucks, there's even a dude (lame-O dude) offering 2 mil for it. I just dont "believe" anymore.

And I even "believe" some who have emailed me on here (what they saw and told me) I just think they've been mistaken. Kinda over-it-all.

'Bout over for me anymore.

You may be 99% sure but really that means nothing. Tell that to the 10's of thousands that have had sightings over the years,

not to mention the ones that didn't report it. I don't even want to think what those numbers are.

Forget about detailed reports submitted by veteran Police Officers like this..

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=7139

You're really 99% percent unsure they do exist. You just haven't had a personal experience to prove it.

I'd bet the farm that they're real. When you hear their voice up close, you know it's nothing else.

Guest HucksterFoot

I don't know about Sasquatch, but yowies are here in OZ.

Cheers :P

Is that's why the Jumbacks are so nervous. Though, I hear a rock wallaby has a pretty mean venom spitball and can take out a bunyip at 100 yards. :]

Guest RedRatSnake

Tim, please...

You know i don't find a whole lot of what you say funny in the slightest & you haven't a clue what i did or didn't see so please.... :)

Thank you.. :thumbsup:

Maybe if you stop starting every post you make to me with a cranky remark, i,ll stop replying to ya.

Tim :)

SSR Team

Maybe if you stop starting every post you make to me with a cranky remark, i,ll stop replying to ya.

Since when has your name & the word " please " been known as a " cranky remark " ?? :unsure:

It's not the replying to me i mind, i have no problem with what you say directly to me so long as you don't insult my intelligence like you did in the last Post regarding the Swamp Man.

It's the non stop, unfunny jokes that you seem to make, in about 90% of your Posts, that really bore me & before anyone says it, i have never " ignored " anyone in my life as that was not how i was brought up to treat people so no, i won't.. :)

• Upvote 1

Guest RedRatSnake

I agree i have been an a$$ lately, I'm in the process of doing a 180, i think we have more of a culture clash than anything, sorry if i offended you.

SSR Team

No need for apologies, it's water off a Ducks back where i'm concerned i promise & we're all cool as far as i'm concerned..

Enjoy your day.. :thumbsup:

I'm 99% sure bigfoot exists, and 99% sure nothing we have guessed regarding the said potential adult imaginary friend is correct. I guess the 1% left over in either category can go into my "who gives a ****?" file right next to the "what the hell was that?" file. :)

Guest Sallaranda

Grizzly, I think I've been going through a similar thing as you.

I came onto this forum 100% convinced they were real, and eager to find evidence to support my view.

Much to my chagrin, I found equally as much evidence to the contrary. Every photo, video, encounter on this forum is swept away as "hoax." It becomes quite demoralizing to constantly see all the proclaimed hoaxes without any shred of concrete, tangible evidence.

Then you just have to step back, ignore all the internet jazz, and perform some serious introspection.

Is it possible that a population of Sasquatches are living in North America?

To that question, I answer yes.

Despite my doubts, despite everyone else's doubts, despite the lack of evidence, despite what the general public thinks. Do I know it for sure? Absolutely not.

But I know it's possible.

Edited by Sallaranda

Guest RedRatSnake

That's a cool post, kinda sums up how i started out also, been through many ups and downs, gets a bit tiresome at times but this new DNA thing has a flicker of hope.

Tim ~ :)

Guest StankApe

To be fair Sallandra most photos are probably hoaxes. As are most videos. We are humans, we are jokesters and we like being ridiculous and/or trying to fool our fellow man. I don't think most hoaxes are done be Bigfooters (though of course, some of them are as many people get into this with an inner need to "PROVE IT" so after they discover how elusive gathering evidence or photographing the critter is they get desperate and make things up... Happens a bit.. But I think most hoaxes are done by goofballs with a camera who think " I know man, let's make a Bigfoot video that'll be fun! and we can put it on YouTube and watch all the idiots say how real it looks" Mean spirited? i doubt it, but that doesn't mean they aren't fakes.

Not to mention that blobsquatches aren't very exciting in fact they are frustrating (often times due to the OP overstating the clarity or importance of said image...not always their fault either, people get excited). But it's our responsibility on here to call a spade a spade. If a picture looks lousy, we should say so. If a picture looks promising , we should say so. If a picture looks like a gorilla suit from Walmart... we should say so. Being concerned about hurting someones feelings shouldn't come into account (note that i'm referring only to saying what we feel is the content off the photograph not in the manner in which we state our opinions, one can be respectful when one says they think a picture is either vague or phoney).

IMO, if you post a picture hoping everyone is going to shower you with praise then you are in the wrong place. This is a pretty darn diverse group and they are going to therefor have a very diverse set of responses:

Some will always say it's a squatch. Some never will. Some will nitpick it apart. Some never would. Most, IMO, will try the hardest to take a critical look at the picture with all the best intentions of just trying to confirm that it is what the poster claims it is. I don't believe this board is crawling with people out to smear the Bigfoot world. But if you post a blurry photo of a brown smudge next to a lighter brown tree... don't be alarmed if everybody says "blobsquatch...I can't tell what it is"

In closing, I don't see how casting a critical eye on any potential is a bad thing. If we are ever going to get to the root of this whole Bigfoot thing we MUST analyze all potential bits of evidence as if it were from a crime scene and NEVER just buy into it because it's 1) convenient to or 2) we don't want to ruffle feathers. Always be critical, always be respectful but never just let something you feel is questionable escape with a free pass to "truthville".

Edited by StankApe

Like anything else in life, real world experience allows you to put what you read into a better perspective, rather than strictly relying on the second hand accounts of the work/experience and opinions of others. Get out there and find out for yourself what is going on, if you have the time and means, before you totally discount the phenomena. You might not find bigfoot, but there is plenty of other things in the woods to see that might actually be an eye opener. The way the majority of us live now is similar to the way indoor cats live their lives spending their time looking out the bay window......

Guest RedRatSnake

Last time i went for a hike in the woods i found a small fort made of plywood, blue tarps and used nails, looks like some young kids made it just too hang out and have a good time, i looked inside and scored a few old Playboy Mag's still in good condition, one had Barbie Benton from the 70's .

Tim ~ :lol: