Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Guest thekingdomkeys

I was wondering how many of you in this forum believe that there is a Bigfoot/UFO connection?

Merry Christmas to all!

Edited by Art1972
to remove personal information

I try to avoid "believe" at all costs. I try to stick to an analysis of evidence. Whilst absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, there is precious little evidence to even begin to analyse in trying to make this sort of connection.

However, looking at this another way: it is, in my experience, usually the simplest explanation that is the most likely. Thus, in my view, if there is a sasquatch I predict that it will be a flesh-and-blood product of evolution, and if there are visiting extra-terrestrials (and all the physics suggests this is wildly unlikely) I can't imagine a single reason why they would have any connection whatsoever to one of the most elusive creatures on the planet. Or, for that matter, why they would flatten our crops in fancy patterns.

So, from me, that's a resounding "NO".

Mike

Why should the military or some sort of secret industrial complex have something to do with Bigfoot?

As anybody can see the UFOs are more and more linked to earthbound solutions. The Alien theory is almost dead. See Greer, Hoagland, etc. But than on the way to the bioroboter (gerys) it seems likely that a first step in research would have included human hybrid species creation. Why set them out in the US, Himalaya, Australia etc., specially as it only would have been possible since the 60-70s.

I try to avoid "believe" at all costs. I try to stick to an analysis of evidence. Whilst absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, there is precious little evidence to even begin to analyse in trying to make this sort of connection.

However, looking at this another way: it is, in my experience, usually the simplest explanation that is the most likely. Thus, in my view, if there is a sasquatch I predict that it will be a flesh-and-blood product of evolution, and if there are visiting extra-terrestrials (and all the physics suggests this is wildly unlikely) I can't imagine a single reason why they would have any connection whatsoever to one of the most elusive creatures on the planet. Or, for that matter, why they would flatten our crops in fancy patterns.

So, from me, that's a resounding "NO".

Mike

not all physics suggest that,one of the leading people in ufology is physicist stanton friedman.

not all physics suggest that,one of the leading people in ufology is physicist stanton friedman.

I respectfully suggest that there is an important difference between a physicist suggesting something, and physics suggesting something.

I struggle to get past the facts, such as approaching-speed-of-light travel being only possible by approaching-zero-mass objects, and our nearest stellar neighbours being many light years away.

Mike

Guest BuzzardEater

It's possible, I guess...

Bigfoot: Hey! Look at that, it's a cloud going across the sky with a shiney tip like an arrow.

Second BF: Shut up.

Bgifoot: No, really! There it goes, now. Look!

Second BF: Shut up!

Bigfoot: It's some sort of cloud making machine!

Second Bigfoot: I'm tired of your theories!

Bigfoot: Open your eyes! It's right there, you can see it!

Second BF: I don't need to look. I bet you are going to say the baldies are doing it.

Bigfoot: It might be. You don't know!

Second BF: I know clouds aren't made by baldies.

Bigfoot: I have seen clouds come out of their cars in winter! I saw it with my eyes!

Second BF: So you say. Why would the baldies make clouds?

Bigfoot: I'm convinced there is a link.

Second BF: Shut up.

• Upvote 1

I would say no, but years ago there was an episode on the TV shoe Six Million dollar man about that very subject. Had to be the corniest episode of a corny show.

There's not enough here to even support a half hour speculamentary on any of the channels that are making bucks on bigfoot and UFO shows. Otherwise they'd have made one that combines the two.

I respectfully suggest that there is an important difference between a physicist suggesting something, and physics suggesting something.

I struggle to get past the facts, such as approaching-speed-of-light travel being only possible by approaching-zero-mass objects, and our nearest stellar neighbours being many light years away.

Mike

sorry, took it the wrong way.

with are understanding of physics today,but they are discoveries made all the time, even now they are believing that it is possible to break the speed of light which they never thought possible.

there is theories that black hole can be used to travel great distances in space.

civilization's or life forms that were millions of years more advanced than us could have a greater understanding of time and space, could have found ways of overcoming the obstacles of traveling great distances.

I can't seem to edit my previous post to add this, but never mind.

Consider the speed of light. 186,000 miles per second, or about 670 million miles per hour. If anything were able to travel at just 10% of that speed, 67 million miles per hour (or 4 thousand times faster, roughly, than our fastest space craft has achieved) it still would take more than 52 years to reach our nearest star neighbour, and twice as long to get to the nearest planet outside our solar system, disregarding the not inconsiderable time required to accelerate and decelerate. To get an idea of what 4000 times faster actually means, it is roughly in the ratio of a fast walk compared to the speed of our fastest space vessel. The chances of this being possible appear vanishingly small to me.

So, I take the considered view that we have no extra-terrestrial visitors.

Mike

Then of course there is the paper that just came out recently where they proved the speed of light can be broken, and has been on a particle level, that big ol accelerator in Europe is kind messing the existing theories up.... and even Albert himself said his theories where not perfect, but would "do for now".

Not that, that has anything to do with Bigfoot.

They flew half way across the galaxy to anal probe a Wookie...

Come on.........this is like a meds gone wrong episode of intervention.

Good for a laugh though!

Well, since the question was about a Bigfoot/UFO connection, & no mention was made of aliens or extra terrestrials, I will have to say yes. I have observed unidentified flying objects at the same time that BF was nearby.

There is positively a connection.

(IMO)

Then of course there is the paper that just came out recently where they proved the speed of light can be broken,

This is just factually incorrect, I'm afraid.

There has been no paper. All there has been are a series of unexplained results which have caused the scientists involved to take the unusual measure of requesting help from other teams. The neutrinos they were dealing with arrived, it seems, a squillionth of a second before they should have done, but there are plenty of very bright people who are absolutely certain that this will prove to be nothing more than experimental error. The difficulty of trying to time stuff over an incredibly short distance travelling at around the speed of light would seem obvious. At least one internationally renowned physicist has promised to eat his hat in public if this result stands up to scrutiny.

So please, let's avoid thinking that the whole of physics just came crashing down.

Mike