Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Well do you mind going into some detail about how they respond to you? I'm curious, what I saw didn't act like it even knew I was there, much like a bird flying by going about it's business.

Admin

Do you mean something like these?

BallofLight.jpg

That looks like the moon to me...

That looks like the moon to me...

I'm sure it does.

However, if you'll notice in the background, there is a sunset. How many times have you seen a full moon in the west just after sunset?

• Upvote 1

Admin

Edited because Sasfooty is correct. Good point, I didn't think about that.The full moon would be rising on the East at that time.

a hoax? :)

Edited by gigantor

Admin

I edited my post to reflect that once I realized it. We must have posted simultaneously.

Finally, its out. Orbs. Well, as much as I know they seem to be seen very often around the world. Specially interesting is that they are mentioned on the "Skinwalker" Ranch, dont know exactly what kind of organisation is/was researching there and what came out of it. Now may somebody bring me up to the latest stuff concerning these Orbs/BF relation? As I receipted it the big part of the Orb sightings have nothing to do with BF, as well as the other way arround. How many reports are there?

Sasfooty:

The picture isnt the moon for shure. It looks more like a reflection of a light source, shot trough a window. It seems consistent with the highlighted branches in the foreground, that would naturally only be backlit by the sunset. The strangely out of focus also hints to a "recreation", it doesnt look like the usual autofocus going nuts kind of thing, but would be needed to fade away the identifiable silhouette of known light sources. Its also an easy trick to set the focus that way that a near object in front of the focus looks like out of focus as it would if it was further away "behind the focus". (not for a scientific analyses but for the eyes only analyses)

It wasn't shot through a window & there was no other light source. I was standing on the back porch & the sun was below the horizon. It's blurry because I don't know how to use that camera. It hesitates if there isn't enough light to suit it, & I moved a little while it was hesitating.

I don't DO hoaxes. You can be sure that if I did they would have been outed long ago.

Here's another one taken with the same camera a few days later. No other light sources, sun below the horizon.

BallofLight2.jpg

It wasn't shot through a window & there was no other light source. I was standing on the back porch & the sun was below the horizon. It's blurry because I don't know how to use that camera. It hesitates if there isn't enough light to suit it, & I moved a little while it was hesitating.

UFO.jpg

Could it be that you have some dust on your lens or on your sensor? This looks a similar thing to your previous ball of light.

Mike