Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Divided, as always, by our common language!

For what it's worth, a garden over here is any domestic land falling within the curtilage of a house. A yard is paved, and is usually tiny.

Actually, I don't much care whether it is a yard, a garden or a national park.........I'm just curious for a description of what was observed, and whether the second photo includes a seperate occurence of the phenomena, and if so, in the same or a different location? It's a bit too much of a guessing game at the moment.

Mike

Guest Alpinist

Now may somebody bring me up to the latest stuff concerning these Orbs/BF relation?

The only person who could answer that question regard the relationship Spheres/Orbs to BF is a person whom has two way communications with Sasquatch. And that's not me, but I believe there are people who do.

Incidentally I know that plasma spheres and the often seen orbs are not the same. There are multiple classes of entities in this category. The speres are large, orbs are small.

Drones ....

For what it is worth a better title for this thread would have been "Does a Bigfoot UFO Correlation Exist ?". "Connection" goes to far into an assumption.

Edited by Alpinist

For what it's worth, a garden over here is any domestic land falling within the curtilage of a house. A yard is paved, and is usually tiny.

Well, that's a new one for me. Curtilage.

Just so there are no more misunderstandings: Here, a yard is the part of the property that we fence the cows & horses out of, & mow from time to time to keep the snakes & wildfires back from the house. The garden is the part, (in this case surrounded by front yard), where we grow vegetables for ourselves & BF. What do you call a vegetable garden where you live?

I'm just curious for a description of what was observed, and whether the second photo includes a seperate occurence of the phenomena, and if so, in the same or a different location? It's a bit too much of a guessing game at the moment.

Ok, I thought you were interested in whether or not it was dust on my camera lens. They were balls of light floating toward the house from the direction of the pond, pool, tank, or whatever a small body of water is called where you live. That is one of the main areas where the BFs hide & watch the house. I got another picture of the first one, just as it was about to go over the roof just above where I was standing.

The second one appeared to be the same phenomena, but it was farther away & either moving a lot slower or not moving at all & disappeared just after I took the picture. It was a few days later than the first one, but they appeared to come from the same place.

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

A video would be cool and prove that there's nothing wrong with your camera. Thanks for posting the pics...

Sure would, G.

Matter of fact, I think I have one from the security camera, but it's on a VHS tape & I have no idea how to get it into the computer. It wouldn't be worth the trouble anyway, because somebody would just come up with new "suggestions", probably for eyewitnesses & notarized affidavits.

Me, I don't believe there is a relationship between ufos and bigfoot. UFOs and the government, sure. Orbs, I don't know anything about. I vote bf is a regular creature with many irregular traits.

And regarding fossils, fossil remains are hit and miss for anything. Just sort of luck, right place and right time at death of creature and right time and place for discovery. Many creatures that lived have not left any fossils.

Regarding BF, we have to know what it IS exactly before existence of any fossil record can be determined.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Let's take horses, for example. Their evolution is fairly well documented, from earlier species having five, four, and fewer toes and being small, dog-sized creatures to evolving into larger creatures.

The zoo in my city has a fairly remarkable gorilla complex. I've stood within a few feet of adult gorillas, separated by a clear divider, cautiously taking a peek into their eyes, not staring, as that is rude and unnecessary. If you can look a gorilla in the eyes and not feel a kinship, not believe their species and ours didn't share a common ancestor not that many millions of years ago, you've a completely different outlook on the similarity of the species than do I.

I guess what I'm asking is, we seem to many fossils of the same animals. None though of that animal in transition. Why?

If you go read some archeology forums, it's surmised in north america with the amount of infrastructure ect...we've put in that many possible fossils have been either destroyed or hauled off as fill. Or you can just go with the rate of decomposition obliterating them.

If you go read some archeology forums, it's surmised in north america with the amount of infrastructure ect...we've put in that many possible fossils have been either destroyed or hauled off as fill. Or you can just go with the rate of decomposition obliterating them.

Is that happening all over the world? Is there a fossil anywhere?

Yes, it happens all over the world, but there has to be special conditions for fossils to form to begin with. Not every animal that ever lived survived in fossilized form. Just last year they discovered the first jellyfish fossil.

Yes, it happens all over the world, but there has to be special conditions for fossils to form to begin with. Not every animal that ever lived survived in fossilized form. Just last year they discovered the first jellyfish fossil.

Yes Jodie thanks for that, but do they have the changes of that jellyfish into another or something else?

Off topic here, but when it comes to evolution. Where are all the transitional fossils?

Strictly, every fossil is a transitional fossil.

Whilst there are many gaps in the fossil record (it is vanishingly unlikely that any one body will be fossilised......the process requires an unlikely set of circumstances), there are actually millions of fossils in collections all over the world, and the gaps are smaller and smaller all the time. Compared with when Darwin was writing, the fossil record is many times better, and, of course, we have much better ways of studying it/ them now.

Mike

Well, that's a new one for me. Curtilage.

I'm an architect. Standard architect-speak, from old English I believe.

What do you call a vegetable garden where you live?

A vegetable garden!!! Or sometimes it might be an allotment, if it isn't within your curtilage.

They were balls of light floating toward the house from the direction of the pond, pool, tank, or whatever a small body of water is called where you live. That is one of the main areas where the BFs hide & watch the house. I got another picture of the first one, just as it was about to go over the roof just above where I was standing.

The second one appeared to be the same phenomena, but it was farther away & either moving a lot slower or not moving at all & disappeared just after I took the picture. It was a few days later than the first one, but they appeared to come from the same place.

Thanks. Interesting. How big do you think they were, and were you close enough to feel any heat or hear any sound?

Mike

Edited by MikeG

Yes Jodie thanks for that, but do they have the changes of that jellyfish into another or something else?

They are very lacking in Precambrian fossils and it isn't exactly clear how jellyfish evolved. They have the anatomy that placed them as more primitive than all the animals that made up the Cambrian explosion. Science previously assumed that they were the intermediate species between sponges and later animals with more complex symmetry. Their DNA shows that they might in fact be evolved from more advanced animals that regressed to a more primitive form. They didn't necessarily evolve into the animals of the Cambrian explosion. They were part of it. They evolved a form that just didn't use the more complex symmetry of most of the other animals. The genes that control those body parts in the later bilaterally symmetrical animals are remarkably well preserved. The Hox genes apparently allowed the Cambrian explosion. It was a template for further evolution. Unfortunately, that leaves a bit of a gap in the fossil record if jellyfish were actually evolved from one of those lineages. The main point of that is that jellyfish probably didn't evolve into anything. They and all the other animals of the Cambrian explosion evolved from some type of worm. They have worm fossils back almost to the time of the snowball earth.