Awful Show.....can't Stop Watching

BFF Patron

Yeah the torch wielding mob is an old cliche...

"A RIOT, IS AN UGLY THIING.....and its just about TIME WE HAD ONE!!!!"

Axes, axe handles, hoes and not a single pitch-fork..............lol

I hope - just for the shows sake - they aired the worst show of season #2 first. Everything "Has" to be a squatch or there's no show. I wonder if they pick locations based on places they would like to visit. The newness of this show has kinda worn off for me, but then again the show was rather boring last Sunday. Given the BFRO's vast data base, you would think they would go where the most sightings have occured.

The torch thing, giant flush Bigfoot herding event had to be for comedic value, I hope. That was the funnest thing I've seen in a long time. I laughed until my ribs hurt. I got to admit though, I love watching my bro's Cliff and Bobo on the TV screen every week!

DR

The torch thing, giant flush Bigfoot herding event had to be for comedic value, I hope. That was the funnest thing I've seen in a long time. I laughed until my ribs hurt. I got to admit though, I love watching my bro's Cliff and Bobo on the TV screen every week!

DR

Reminds me of the cartoon show, Scooby Doo. Now they even have a dog!!

Squatchy Doo........Where are YOU!!

I've stated before, it is A Destination Truth spinoff. Same production company. Same format. Probably the same equipment used to do both shows. Only difference is where DT spends their time rock climbing and rafting, these goobers do re-enactments.

I guess after we piled on MM when last season debuted, he did damage control on Cryptomundo saying he was hoodwinked by the producers. And if there were to be more shows, he would have more control and the show would be less staged. Nothing has changed, Matt. It's as bad or worse this season!

If it were 4 unknown folks stomping around the woods would be one thing, but this is the self proclaimed king of all Bigfoot groups, the ONLY group dedicated to finding the Sasquatch, the grand poo-bah of groups- the BFRO out there making the entire bigfoot community look like fools. It is just a blown opportunity in my opinion. How long did we wish for more Sasquatch programming, and we get an hour a week now! But sadly, this is what we get.

I think y'all are right. If folks will watch Jersey Shore, Judge Judy, anything on TLC or Lifetime, or the variety of reality shows on air, they will watch anything.

...it is A Destination Truth spinoff. Same production company. Same format. Probably the same equipment used to do both shows.

Same company that does "Ghost Hunters" too. Might explain why they use the same style Flir units.

Guest grinder

This is just embarrassing to the Bigfoot community and believers. This show gives fuel to the skeptics. Makes us all look like kooks. Why the heck are they in the east coast? I mean really???? Get back to the PNW and start doing some real deep woods investigations in the heart of the phenomenon in an area of long history and real sightings. Tired of these cheesy witnesses they present on the show. There are many good vid clips and reports that they can feed off other then the lame crap they have been force feeding us. Can’t understand why this show is so lacking.

Yes, MM and Bobo..Really? Every bump in the night is a sasquatch? I hate slang word Squatch! Ranea seems she just wants to burst out laughing at these guys half the time with their child like perception of “everything is a sasquatchâ€! Gesh

I'm a bit irritated at the wasted potential of this show. They have the resources and the knowledge to actually get close to these things but it is flushed down the toilet with sensationalism. Also tired of these yahoos only spending a few hours a night looking for bigfoot, just so stupid. I wish it was that easy! As we all know they are not going to get results with the "hit it and quit" it approach. Field biologist spend days and weeks in hidden blinds just trying to photogragh known elusive animals in the wild.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Removed profanity

This is just embarrassing to the Bigfoot community and believers. This show gives fuel to the skeptics. Makes us all look like kooks. Why the heck are they in the east coast? I mean really???? Get back to the PNW and start doing some real deep woods investigations in the heart of the phenomenon in an area of long history and real sightings. Tired of these cheesy witnesses they present on the show. There are many good vid clips and reports that they can feed off other then the lame crap they have been force feeding us. Can’t understand why this show is so lacking.

Yes, MM and Bobo..Really? Every bump in the night is a sasquatch? I hate slang word Squatch! Ranea seems she just wants to burst out laughing at these guys half the time with their child like perception of “everything is a sasquatchâ€! Gesh

I'm a bit irritated at the wasted potential of this show. They have the resources and the knowledge to actually get close to these things but it is flushed down the toilet with sensationalism. Also tired of these yahoos only spending a few hours a night looking for bigfoot, just so stupid. I wish it was that easy! As we all know they are not going to get results with the "hit it and quit" it approach. Field biologist spend days and weeks in hidden blinds just trying to photogragh known elusive animals in the wild.

I'll bet it'll be renewed for a third season because folks like us, who are beginning to despise the show, will continue to watch it despite the antics... and they know this.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Double post forum glitch.

One thing that might help the show is to have a long term, on-going investigation using game cams and sound recording units in certain "squatchy" areas that are updated each week. Also, I am glad that they seem to be trying to weed out what could be hoaxs. There seems to be an underlying theme that even Matt doesn't believe all the stories.

The thing I appreciated was cliff saying that the footprints were probably human and that the screech was an Owl. The fact that some of the participants see a bf with every sound and sight is cutting into the credibility of those who do bf research. The idea that they had a bf paralleling them was ridiculous. They should have stated that there was not any evidence of a bf being in the area today instead of acting like a bf had slipped away.

I did like the flushing out approach.

The thing I appreciated was cliff saying that the footprints were probably human and that the screech was an Owl. The fact that some of the participants see a bf with every sound and sight is cutting into the credibility of those who do bf research. The idea that they had a bf paralleling them was ridiculous. They should have stated that there was not any evidence of a bf being in the area today instead of acting like a bf had slipped away.

I did like the flushing out approach.

Yeah... I made the remark to my wife that Bobo would had said that barn owl screech was a squatch. :rolleyes:

Yeah... I made the remark to my wife that Bobo would had said that barn owl screech was a squatch. :rolleyes:

Oh... he probably would had said it was an infant squatch up in the tree. :lol:

Guest grinder

Lets put this in perspective for these yahoos...Another thing that really chaps my nuts...for example: Peter Byrne has had spent 30+ years DEDICATED-fulltime looking for sasquatch and has only found 5 or so sets of tracks that he deemed authentic sasquatch tracks. He has never seen one. He has spent more time in the deep woods than most. Seems like a majority of “Sasquatch hunters†barley make it off the road much less on a hiking trail or navigating deep forest exploring gullies and ravines, remote lakes, mountain ridges etcetera… most seem like city slickers and have spent really little QUIET time in the brush, learning about the environment where the chances are more likely to actually find something that is useful in determining the existence of these creatures.

Edited by grinder