kitakaze

Where Are The Reports Matching The Pgf?

kitakaze

IIRC, Gigantofootecus suggested Tontar was ignoring reports matching Patty's description. I don't want to ignore these reports. I don't pore through reports the same way I did when I was a Bigfoot believer, but I don't recall there being much in the way of that. I know lots of reports have echoed specific elements of the PGF encounter, but what I am looking for is something with similar shaggy breasts, a whole lot of junk in the trunk, the conehead, etc all together.

Where are these? All members please feel free to quote and/or link them here so we have the collated for reference.

xspider1

The majority of Bigfoot reports with any significant detail describe Creatures that are similar in appearance to Patty: powerful muscles, same type hair/fur, relatively long arms/short legs, massive bodies, head shape, face, the whole nine yards... Where are the costumes that match? Where's the suit? Where's the confessor? Please don't post the Blevin's Big-Bird-Foot again. :)

kitakaze

By all means, please start your own thread in which you ask for the suits matching Patty and I will post for you the hoaxes Patty believers declared similar to Patty. Until then, you are more than welcome to post a report featuring the same peculiar features mentioned in the OP that Patty has.

roguefooter

but what I am looking for is something with similar shaggy breasts, a whole lot of junk in the trunk, the conehead, etc all together.

You're pointing out things that people tend not to notice on first glance- details that people start pointing out after examination. I don't think you'll find many reports that go into that much detail.

Most people that I've talked to never even realized Patty had breasts until after it's pointed out, and they've seen the film several times over the years.

kitakaze

I've shown the PGF to countless people who have noticed the breasts immediately and found them comical without me pointing them out. Gimlin has claimed to have noticed the breasts and also to not have. Pick your version.

Where are the reports that matches Patty's details mentioned in the OP. Gigantofootecus told Tontar he was ignoring them. I'm very interested in not ignoring them.

Edited by kitakaze

The majority of Bigfoot reports with any significant detail describe Creatures that are similar in appearance to Patty: powerful muscles, same type hair/fur, relatively long arms/short legs, massive bodies, head shape, face, the whole nine yards... Where are the costumes that match? Where's the suit? Where's the confessor? Please don't post the Blevin's Big-Bird-Foot again. :)

How big(height/weight) do you think patty was?

roguefooter

I've shown the PGF to countless people who have noticed the breasts immediately and found them comical without me pointing them out. Gimlin has claimed to have noticed the breasts and also to not have. Pick your version.

Pick my version? I just told you my version from my experience.

The majority of drawings and various representations of Patty over the years are without breasts for a reason- it's not something that people immediately notice.

Edited by roguefooter

Wheellug

When people view the PGF now, they typically see an enlarged version.

The enlarged version makes it very easy to notice the breast.

Have you shown the original format to anyone who came to the same conclusion instantly?

Finding another report of a older female with authritis is pretty narrow criteria. Plus if you aren't going to dig thru the multiple websites, why should I? Many sites are no longer available and it'd be amazing time consuming to fish around with the ''wayback'' machine. JMO

Guest MikeG
Finding another report of a older female with authritis is pretty narrow criteria.

Curious! I've never heard that before. What makes you think she had arthritis?

Personally, I've often wondered if she wasn't a lactating mother, and the slightly flabby condition a sign that she had recently given birth.

Mike

HOLDMYBEER

I guess I have to ask what is considered a report. To my knowledge, neither Patterson nor Gimlin wrote a report of their sighting. Seems to me very few sightings over time have been documented by a report made by the witness. Yes, a lot of news articles and media 'things', but almost never has a detailed report been made by a witness. The manitoba sighting is, indeed, an interesting event as it took place prior to the publication of the PGF, has notes and a drawing.

About as close to witness-generated reports as you can find is the BFRO material; being self-reported, they don't cover much detail and may well lend to a cross-contamination of witnesses anyway.

It's strictly a personal opinion....and by the body-language....the posture and gait is very simular in apperance to older folks suffering from spinal stenosis or authritis. It's also not been discussed to death. :) so just threw it out there. Mobility limitations might explain them being able to just walk up on Patty.

Shelly

The William Roe description and drawing pre-date the PGF by a decade

WilliamRoeDrawing.jpg