kitakaze

Where Are The Reports Matching The Pgf?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I am saying there is not a single skeptic regularly participating here that dismisses the PGF from the position that Bigfoot does not exist,

That being the case....what 'degree of probability' would you put on Bigfoot's existence?

kitakaze wrote:

If I make a mistake in my argument, it is the person that corrects me that I most respect.

This argument of yours needs correcting, kit... :popcorn: ...

LNIN5.jpg

R - E - S - P - E - C - T ....

Edited by SweatyYeti

"River argues that the cast shown in the trackway scene and the plaster pour are in fact the same right feet. Nope. I don't think so. I think the TWS shows the right and the PPS shows the left. He feels it is just the perspective that creates that illusion and I think it is in fact no illusion."

Kit,being a responsible skeptic,and an accomplished critical thinker,did you step up and offer this opinion when this was presented as proof of a PGF hoax? Did any of the critical thinkers that viewed it on this forum?

kitakaze

Yes, we discussed it here, if you'll recall...

Yes, I can do that for you. It's a representation of the approximation of the suit-wearer's arm bones within a loose-fitting arm such as is shown here...

Bigpattyg.jpgloozer.gif

In terms of scrutiny, I can say that two dimensional lines do not totally serve as a satisfactory analog for moving human arm bones, but the general idea is made. Being a loose-fitting suit, the arm inside will move forward within the suit on the forward swing, and backwards respectively on the back swing.

In reference to the description of Neltana/mangler's skeletons being labeled as "junk skeletons", would you mind filling in the following blank with the adjective/descriptor you feel is most appropriate...

Bigpattyvr.jpg

______ skeleton.

No, the blue and yellow lines represent where I think the arm bones are approximately located within the loose-fitting suit at that point of the arm swing, just as the green and blue lines do in the graphic showing the back swing.

These images most accurately reflect where elbow is located and bends...

forearmBW.gif

Bigpattymouth6.gif

Bigelbows6.gif

In reference to the description of Neltana/mangler's skeletons being labeled as "junk skeletons", would you mind filling in the following blank with the adjective/descriptor you feel is most appropriate ragrding its accuracy or lack thereof?...

Bigpattyvr.jpg

______ skeleton.

Thank you.

I'll be more than happy to provide you with what I would conceptualize a percentage of my thinking of the possibility of Bigfoot existing once you stop ignoring my question in the overlay thread.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I'll be more than happy to provide you with what I would conceptualize a percentage of my thinking of the possibility of Bigfoot existing once you stop ignoring my question in the overlay thread.

Can't answer that question either, kit?! :popcorn:

kitakaze

Tirademan, thank you for the rerail. Let's have a look at what you've shared with his.

Account 1:

Female: Yes.

Receding forehead: Yes.

Covered in short hair: ?

Hair three feet long on the head: Yes. Wait, what?

Screamed then ran?

Sinewy and lithe, IOW skinny and not diaper butt and frump-a-dump.

OK, that one's not in the ball park.

Account 2:

- Long black hair flowing in the wind.

- Body hair is grey.

- Screamed and ran.

- Swinging through the underbrush limb to limb with her arms escaping pursuers. Oh dear.

July 1883 and July 1884. Tirademan, neither of these are anywhere even close to Patty, but aside from that, wild woman escapes from humans after crazy scream with long flowing black hair. It seems some details have been exaggerated from one to the next with now there being body hair, wild chase with half a hundred men, body hair, swinging through the trees. You do know they made stuff like this up, right?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Yes, we discussed it here, if you'll recall...

I don't recall you ever providing an example of a person's lower-arm inside of a 'suit arm'...(comparable to Patty's).....being 13-degrees out-of-parallel with the 'suit arm'....

LNIN5.jpg

I don't recall seeing a real-life example of that. Can you provide one?

kitakaze

Can't answer that question either, kit?! :popcorn:

Once, in fairness, and for the sake of a clear understanding on a discussion board, in the overlay thread you answer this yes/no question...

SweatyYeti, does the scaling on the wall in the physical test using the Spiderman figure and thus the camera perspective change in a way that affects the foreshortening of the figure in a way that nullifies the physical recreation of the Poser 7 skeleton?

Can't answer that question, Sweaty?

Guest Wookie73

Kit, put up the Patty can't has cheezburger again pic again would you?

kitakaze
Bigpattyelbow4.jpg

Guest Wookie73

Hmm, well done (let's see how this works)

Kit, wire me $5000 and a pizza! lol

seriously, the elbow doesn't work where sweaty designates it due to the above feeding problem. You cannot have a forearm that small and an upper arm that long or you cannot reach your mouth with food. It's makes very little sense in the natural world. Unless of course you have an enormous head and can just dive right into prey with it.

kitakaze

How about you wire me $14.99 and Bob's your uncle?

gamestop-pizza.jpg

seriously, the elbow doesn't work where sweaty designates it due to the above feeding problem. You cannot have a forearm that small and an upper arm that long or you cannot reach your mouth with food. It's makes very little sense in the natural world. Unless of course you have an enormous head and can just dive right into prey with it.

Patty, minus the danger maw and tail...

Humor-FS-Farside-T-Rex-Arms.JPG

Edited by kitakaze

Guest Wookie73

Seriously, where the heck did you find that pic so fast?lol

Edited by Wookie73

kitakaze

My google fu is strong.

And should you be shopping for a new avatar, might I suggest a selection from the following?...

coolstarwarsphotochewielovesleia%5B1%5D.jpg

nes_chewie.jpg

mini-chewie-81722-500-590.jpg

Chief_Chowbunga.jpg

SweatyYeti

It's not "my designation" Wookie... :) ...where Patty's arm bends...

Frame362Fr372ElbowLocationAG3.gif ....... F62-F90ArmBendAG3Lined.gif

PattyFr307Fr311ElbowJointLocAG5.gif

TubePattyArmsComp3.jpg

Sorry.... :DMmmmm.....'Pepper and Elbow'....my favorite...

Edited by SweatyYeti