Will "finding Bigfoot" Get A Season 3?

Guest Twilight Fan

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BFF Patron

Cliff himself said so on the MN.B.R.T. show this week:

MN.B.R.T. Jan 31

Cliff gives a LOT of insights about the show in this episode.

Yes, Cliff was entertaining on the show...... sounds like he misses teaching but misses his new house more, lol. smile.gif

Renewal for another season is not a shocker...Ghost Hunters, a nearly identical show, driven by the likeability of its cast and varying mysterious locales (with identical methods from show to show)is going on 8 seasons, if Wikipedia is right...Finding BF will likely even spawn a spinoff, judging by the Ghost Hunters model...

Someone else needs to start that thread :lol: ...

And why can I not vote "maybe, but I am getting kind of sick of the show" in the poll? :P

Edited by notgiganto

Guest KentuckyApeman

As I and others have mentioned, they need to tweek the show. There was an episode in which they picked up 'human talk'. They touched on it briefly, then left it.

That should have been looked at in more detail. Same for other incidents. Educate the average layperson on this subject, and bring folks up to speed.

The fact that there are unusual stick structures, rock piles, etc, should be taken into account.

Stumbling around in the night won't connect with the average viewer. They'll flip the channel to 'Giant Catfish in Georgia'!

Guest Twilight Fan

Thought I'd add something that *I* would personally like to see in Season 3. I would love for them to choose eyewitnesses (at their usual town hall meetings), but ONLY the ones who would agree to take a lie detector test, to see if they are (or believe they are) telling the truth about their Bigfoot encounters. I think if they did this, it would add some much-needed credibility to the show (if only a tiny bit of it)...Instead of merely guessing who is honest and who isn't.

article-1127503-0043B8D400000258-400_468x357.jpg

It could also be played up for dramatic effect.

BF witness testifies to seeing the beast peering through her window.

Was she imagining this...or did it REALLY happen?

Only the lie detector test has the answers. Find out in a moment...

*Fade to commercial break*

Guest wudewasa

Why do they need a polygraph test when they have MM? He has been doing bigfoot research for years and can sniff out the bad apples better than anyone. ;)

Edited by Biggie
Removed unnecessary quote from previous user.

I believe it was Tyler bounds that spilled the beans of the 3rd season a few weeks ago on Blogtalk Radio (MNBRT show) Along with the season 2 premier having some kind of record viewing audience, its seems like a given.

Of course with what seems of the scientific accepted proof of Bigfoot and the associted documentaries pending release all very soon (aledged) it won't be the mystery to the masses as much by then..lol

I'm not sure one episode is different from another. Seems like one of them spends the night in the woods and then they have a group session of I just heard a squatch. A third season would just be season one and two played in different venues, but the trees pretty much all look alike with night vision.

Guest wudewasa

Ace,

You bring up some good points. What they are doing really isn't leading them to find bigfoot. According to several team members, sounds, stick structures and what are deemed to be footprints constitute irrefutable evidence that sasquatches are in an area, as well as investigations of witnesses' purported encounters. I think that they are grabbing for anything that supports their claims, but for myself, this is peripheral evidence that is perpetually inconclusive. Viewers seem to enjoy the show, and this is the bottom line as to why the program will continue to air for multiple seasons.

Edited by Biggie
Removed unnecessary quote from previous user.

Ok, I will watch - don't know why, but I have to watch.

Honestly, I'm not expecting them to find anything, but as long as they don't stage stuff like other "reality" shows. Does anyone agree that EVERYTHING on TruTV is completly fake? Hopefully Animal Planet keeps it real; even though the cast of FB sees Bigfoot everywhere, I don't think they're intentionally faking or seeting up things.

But, I think their townhall meetings have specifically invited guests, so that stuff is getting old. Especially the tree breaking episode.

Wude, I thought you were going to mention the connection between kool-aid and the compulsion to watch :lol:

I know my compulsion has turned from Finding Bigfoot curiousity into watching to see the train wreck...

Heck, they are already manufacturing trainwrecks (example: Matt's overblown distaste for Ranae's tracking)

It will likely get "wreckier."

Season 8, Episode 1: "Matt goes native after stripping off clothes, smearing on mud and skunk scent glands in an attempt to blend with the still unseen Ketchum-Hersom band of Sasquai..."

Season 3 needs celebrities to go squatching with the team. Senior from "American Choppers" would be a good choice!

hehe

+1 for that wude.

Btw at admin request please stop quoting the previous poster above you as it's unnecessary and wastes space & bandwidth as referenced here: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/forum-19/announcement-11-heads-up-members/