Will "finding Bigfoot" Get A Season 3?

Guest Twilight Fan

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Twilight Fan

Update: looks like season 3 will already be filming soon since they confirmed it on their site!

Edited by Biggie
-Removed BFRO link since they have no BFF recip link on their site.

MM is missing because he has cast himself as the "Great Oz!"

From Imdb.com:

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.

Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?

Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Dorothy: Yes,I guess you're right.

;)

And don't forget THIS ONE:

Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain! How can I ever thank you enough?

Wizard of Oz: You can't.

Edited by Kite-Squatch

I like the show because it covers everything, I find the parts that frustrate everyone else are entertaining to me. I think we all love to hate MM and Cliff is the most respected, likeable researcher in the history of Bigfoot, bar none.

Guest Twilight Fan

^Not sure about Cliff being the most respected researcher ever in the BF field. I don't know much about it. But I DO agree 100% that we "love to hate" MM in a way. Not literally, but he annoys us so much that we get a kick out of what he says. And I'm in the same boat as you. I find the parts that frustrate other people to be entertaining, too! :) This show = pure reality GOLD.

Guest Twilight Fan

Well, guys...it's final! Finding Bigfoot season 3 will be filming after season 2 ends. The cast confirmed it themselves on tonight's episode of the show. Matt even said they'll be traveling back to Canada, Asia AND Australia. That probably means he'll interview some Yowie and Yeti eyewitnesses. Should be a cool new season, can't wait!

Edited by Twilight Fan

+1 Skeptic.

As for myself I don't love to hate Matt in any form. There are things I like about him and things that I don't, just as with most people I know. He's not the kind of person I'd prefer to meet or be friends with given the things I don't like about him which I will keep to myself, but I don't hate him. We all wouldn't be enjoying the show(or enjoying laughing at and criticizing it), or watching Bobo and Cliff on tv, or seeing the interesting bigfoot reports on the show either if it weren't for Matt after all.

Hate to say it but IMO the show stinks. Wild claims like "squatches are known to eat ____" or "they like to live in caves like this" have completely turned me off. Really?? If you know this please do share the evidence with us viewers! It's kind of an embarrassment to serious researchers, it seems to me. I so wanted to like this show. Sad...

Guest Twilight Fan

I think it's embarrassing too, maddog. But that's part of the humor! It makes me laugh out loud even though it's really dumb. Maybe it's just me but I doubt it. A lot of people must find it pretty entertaining if they're going for season 3 already. I agree that what they try to pass off as "facts" are really sad and makes them look crazy. But IMO, that's all part of the fun :)

Edited by Twilight Fan

Are Matt and the group really planning to make a Saturday morning cartoon about Bigfoot for kids? Or was that just a rumor I heard?

Matt's bigfoot howls made my poor toddler burst into tears so the idea of a cartoon probably wouldn't go over well with my 2 year old. Although he did think Bobo was amusing.

Guest Twilight Fan

Oh my god, really? :o Matt, look what you did with your corrupt squatching ways. You made an innocent child cry tonight. SHAME on you, Matt! No wonder you put a crying baby doll in the forest two episodes ago. You're used to having that affect on the little ones.

Maybe if I just watch the show hoping for a laugh (instead of some actual information), it would be more enjoyable. Lowering expectations, the key to "squatchy" happiness...