Finding Bigfoot Va

gigantor

Guest KentuckyApeman

The Virgina episode was one of their better I believe. Loved that rugged Appalachian scenery.

And I would agree the scolding Ranae gave to that young girl was pushing it.

"You don't know what you saw. But I know what you saw!"

Guest Twilight Fan

I just felt bad for the girl, she got all quiet when Ranae was like, "well, I just don't see how this is possible. And that's my opinion on that." It seemed awkward.

Guest KentuckyApeman

Ranae approaches every BF encounter assuming the subject must be 8-9 tall. Anything less is a hoax. All BF's are born 7 ft tall.

Guest Twilight Fan

Yes, she's always like; "The thing in the video was shorter than Bobo, so I don't see why it couldn't have been human"...I guess Bobo is the new standard for Bigfoot's height range :D

The Virgina episode was one of their better I believe. Loved that rugged Appalachian scenery.

And I would agree the scolding Ranae gave to that young girl was pushing it.

"You don't know what you saw. But I know what you saw!"

Well if it's the house I think it is, it's close to where I live and it is literally in the middle of the forest. We have lots of habitat here and many black panther sightings. Anyways, no one should be scolded for reporting such an incident or be told what it was they saw. I guess drama sells.

I've lived here in Washington Co. Virginia since 74'. Funny thing happened after this show aired. The better half made fun of me because I maintain I saw a dead wooly booger on I-81 back in the late 70's. (people sometimes do that when they can't wrap thier head around something they don't understand). Well, last night when I came home from work she told me her brother told thier Mom that he and 2 of his friends saw one near his home (in Washington Co.)last year but were apprehensive in coming forward about what they saw. The airing of the show seems to have loosened up the tight lips around here. If I were an investigator I'd have a field day. All kinds of people are coming forward now, even a Smyth Co. Sherrif.

No, I didn't tell her I told you so or rub it in (as tempting as it was/is). I'm satisfied in knowing that she ate some crow with a slice of humble pie for desert and will no longer makes jokes about me.

Next week they're in your neck of the woods KA. Have you ever been to the Breaks on the KY. VA. border?

Guest KentuckyApeman

No, I didn't tell her I told you so or rub it in (as tempting as it was/is). I'm satisfied in knowing that she ate some crow with a slice of humble pie for desert and will no longer makes jokes about me.

Next week they're in your neck of the woods KA. Have you ever been to the Breaks on the KY. VA. border?

And your response is related to the FB episode mentioned?

Nevertheless, the mighty Renae threw down the gauntlet, and staked her claim.

Kind of a Clint Eastwood bravado gesture, at the expense of a 16 year old girl.

"You dare challenge me....!!!"

BFF Patron

Not one of her "classier" moments...... ratings or not.

(just praying she's not learning modus operandi of a certain Director, lol)........

Edited by bipedalist

And your response is related to the FB episode mentioned?

Most definately. If it hadn't been for the show that aired her brother wouldn't have been compelled to tell what he saw last year near his home. I took her out to eat last and she apologized for doubting me.

Renee, she unfortunately traveled down the only road left available to her, which is the "your lieing" road. I've seen it before. It's a last ditch meneuver when you don't have anything to debunk except someones word. Low blows like that only come from desperation.