kitakaze

Would A Good Recreation Of Patty Affect Your Belief In The Pgf?

Would a Good Recreation of Patty affect your belief in the PGF?   

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

kitakaze

It only took him 3 days, it only cost $242, he had no experience in suitmaking, I think it looks pretty good don't you?, I think the proportions and dimensions match and everything.. After all of this how can he possibly tell you it sucks without thinking he's going to hurt some feelings?

Yeah, weird, why tell the truth? I asked for an opinion on an amateur suit by a respected professional. No PGF believer is going to accept his opinion without trying to diminish it in some way. It's textbook belief culture. How about you just accept that John Vulich, like many other non-believer people, thinks Blevins actually did a pretty good job considering the tiny amount of time and money he put into it and deal with it?

Instead of laughing and scorning the effort and hahaha look at what the fool did with the feet, maybe you guys try asking how he got the proportions so close?

Patty's elbow reach versus Blevins' elbow reach...

Bigblevins1.jpg

Blevins wins. No PGF believer will ever accept that.

SweatyYeti

How did you determine the location of Blevins' elbow?

xspider1

66.7 % is 'pretty good' ??

post-131-0-25911500-1329023119_thumb.jpg

Not to over simplify it but, one of the 'Bigfoots' in the image above looks fake and the other Bigfoot looks 'not fake'. That's the way I see it (not withstanding any recreation attempts within the next 200 yrs. which may, or may not pass the laugh test.) :pardon:

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

You can see it...

893f2a77.png

And the elbows in the suit act the way they do in the PGF...

Blevins+BF+Suit.jpg

Blevins can has jerky...

Did you scale them correctly? Based on?

Yes, G. Head to foot. I even eyeballed it if you have some word salad you'd like to throw at it...

Bigblevins1.jpg

66.7 % is 'pretty good' ??

Yes, 2/3 of the way there is pretty good for recreating Patty. When you be real and keep it in it's true context that it was made by a man in Kentucky who has no experience, has never made a Bigfoot suit in his life prior to that, has zero training, spent a piddly $242, and only three days. With only that, he was able to match Patty's dimensions, proportions, "inhuman" elbows. Pretty fricking awesome. Dismiss it, deride it, laugh at it, scorn it, hate it. You will never be able to change that a professional and respected FX artist did the exact opposite of what a lesser recognized FX artist guessed would happen and no fortean fundamenalism can take it away.

It's all about context and I know if you'd ask John Vulich, he'd say the same thing.

Bill

"Pretty fricking awesome."?

the lesser recognized FX artist finds your definition of "awesome" to be enchanting, and I look forward to your final proof of the hoax, which will no doubt be every bit as awesome.

Go for it, Kit, stay the path, do your thing, and dazzle us with your ultimate solution of the great PGF mystery.

:)

Bill

• Upvote 1

kitakaze

Why not be more enchanted with how Blevins was able to recreate the dimensions and proportions of Patty? How'd he do that, Bill? How could a man with zero training and experience, only three days and $242 do that?

You said his effort would be far more credible if a respected FX artist who thought the PGF was a hoax would endorse it. One did. An award-winning respected FX artist did not tear it to shreds as you guessed. I had no hesitation to ask as you guess. Did you do what you said you would and grant more credibility to Blevins' amateur effort after a respected FX artist endorsed it? No, you did not. It was all words.

Not only can you not think like a hoaxer, you can not think like a skeptic either. You have no idea what's in my mind or what I'd be willing or unwilling to do when it comes to the PGF and getting professional opinions. I have absolutely zero fear of opinions that don't agree with mine, whomever they are from.

I think the results to this point of this poll should be framed. It's completely all sorts of awesome. PGF believers, look at what you've done to yourselves. You used your own beliefs against yourselves. That intolerance and that close-mindedness is a weakness that is easily used against you. You've gone and shown exactly what we have said. The PGF can't be recreated? Nonsense. Only three humans on Earth have ever cared enough to try. One had a week to prepare and the wrong colour fur. I think he did pretty good with the face...

NickellandMorris.JPG

One had more time and came up with this...

Bigdfoot3.jpg

One had zero training and experience, three days and $242 dollars and matched Patty's dimensions and proportions. Nothing inhuman nor even not average human...

Bigblevins1.jpg

Sweet mother, so fare only three PGF believers on the BFF would sincerely suspect that the PGF might be a hoax if someone did a good recreation of it? Your own close-mindedness is your own enemy, not some evil denialist skeptics. The reason that Patty hasn't been perfectly replicated is because pretty much the only ones who care about it are PGF believers. Non-believers know well and good that there is no satisfying believers. Nothing will sway you. And look what you've done. You've gone and proven it. The judge and jury for a Patty recreation are Patty believers. There's no one else. If they say you've failed, you've failed. And look right here. Here is the proof that you absolutely can not win for losing in Bigfootery.

You shall not pass...

Biggandalf.jpg

The majority of Patty believers are going to tell you it doesn't matter or that it is impossible and nothing will sway their minds from that. Congratulate yourselves, guys. You've just proven why far more that technical concerns and money and time, the real problem is not these issues - the believer is the problem. The believer is a wall you can not pass and a mountain you shall never climb. No matter what you do, they will shut you down.

The PGF can't been recreated? No, just it hasn't perfectly been recreated and it never will. Why not? Because you won't let it.

Look at this poll, believers, and ask yourself why anyone should care about raising a finger for a recreation for you.

Edited by slabdog

Guest MikeG

Kit,

straight question..........I really don't know the answer.......This Blevin's suit thing. Did the make-up artist endorse it as a good example by examining it, or by seeing it in action? Secondly, does a film exist of someone wearing it and trying to walk like the subject in the PG film?

Mike

Bill

"Did you do what you said you would and grant more credibility to Blevins' amateur effort after a respected FX artist endorsed it? No, you did not. It was all words."

Kit. I never said that I would do that, and I corrected you on this once before here.

But you're obviously pumped up on this topic, so just run with it till you run out of steam and you move on to the next big thing you want to milk for all it's worth..

So do your thing,, say what you want, bask in your glory, and I'll still be here, quietly just working the problem of this film mystery in my own way.

As always, looking forward to your final complete proof of the film.

Best regards,

Bill

roguefooter

Yeah, weird, why tell the truth? I asked for an opinion on an amateur suit by a respected professional. No PGF believer is going to accept his opinion without trying to diminish it in some way. It's textbook belief culture. How about you just accept that John Vulich, like many other non-believer people, thinks Blevins actually did a pretty good job considering the tiny amount of time and money he put into it and deal with it?

Yeah, weird, why do something so simple as to verify his comment? He stated it just like we wanted it, so that's all we need to parade it around a forum and expect people to "just accept it". It doesn't matter that the way you set the question up may have a lot to do with it.

Instead of laughing and scorning the effort and hahaha look at what the fool did with the feet, maybe you guys try asking how he got the proportions so close?

You should be asking yourself why you keep ignoring the fact that the lower body proportions are so far off. If the technique of padding the upper body is the answer then why doesn't the lower body work? Padding the upper body to match Patty in turn makes the upper legs too short- that is an obvious shortcoming that can be seen in both the Blevins and Morris suit. Unless you can come up with upper leg extensions then it simply does not work.

4kbp8y.gif

Look at where Blevins' left knee is in comparison, and the fact that he has to wear shoe risers to try and match Patty's leg length:

2ldvwbn.gif

Blevins wins. No PGF believer will ever accept that.

Blevins wins by Kitikaze picking and choosing what to focus on and what to completely ignore. Don't question it, otherwise you be labeled with a canned Bigfootery or PGF believer comment.

Look at this poll, believers, and ask yourself why anyone should care about raising a finger for a recreation for you.

Funny, you hear the exact same excuse why people don't go looking for Bigfoot evidence or come forward with a sighting. "Just look at how it's being treated" Bla bla bla. You want people to accept your belief but you don't want to put forward the effort to back it up. Same excuse, same intention.

Oh and why would a recreation be done for believers? These things are not done for the benefit of your opponent.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove religious term from quoted text
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

snapback.pngSweatyYeti, on 11 February 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

You can see it...

893f2a77.png

Really??? You can see the location of the elbow...with the arm straight???

Dismiss it, deride it, laugh at it,

We will... :lol:

You will never be able to change that a professional and respected FX artist did the exact opposite of what a lesser recognized FX artist guessed would happen and no fortean fundamenalism can take it away.

It's all about context and I know if you'd ask John Vulich, he'd say the same thing.

And you will never be able to change the fact that whatever Vulich says about Blevins' Beast.....is just talk. Talk is cheap.

Show.....is everything...

C8F310F311CalfFlexCompAG1.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Really??? You can see the location of the elbow...with the arm straight???

Yes, really. You are aware that the arm is not straight in the right image and most certainly does not remain straight in the joke video with the jerky.

And you will never be able to change the fact that whatever Vulich says about Blevins' Beast.....is just talk. Talk is cheap.

Show.....is everything...

Excellent. Please show how the camera angle changes in a way that affects tthe foreshortening of the shoulders and nullifies this experiment...

So...kitakaze "confirms" the validity of error-riddled CG skeletons...with error-riddled Spiderman... laugh.gif ...

I aligned the two images of spidey, at the point of the yellow dot....and you can see the scaling of the wall change, between images...

spidercrapAG1.gif

Spiderman...like the skeletons....is loaded with errors...and is therefore, quite meaningless. smile.gif

Please feel free to quantify it.

No thanks....

SweatyYeti

Yes, really. You are aware that the arm is not straight in the right image....

No, I'm not.

.....and most certainly does not remain straight in the joke video with the jerky.

That's right....the arm does bend, in that joke video...

BlevinsElbowPatty1.jpg

PattyBlevinsComp1.jpg

.......and Blevins' suit does not match Patty.....in any respect.

The 'Wonder and Magic'....that is....the Blevins Beast... :lol:

BouncingBoyBlevinsAG3A.gif

And you.....kitakaze....will never be able to change the fact that whatever Vulich says about the Blevins' Beast.....is just talk.

Talk is cheap..... F347F350AG07BB.gif

Show.....is everything..... PattyCibaF350F352VMMoveAG2.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

So fx artist Vulich throws out 2/3 there and it becomes etched in stone? How about .1 there? In my

opinion his opinion carries little weight without knowing how he arrived at such an arbitrary number.

Also what kind of bias does carry?

SweatyYeti

So fx artist Vulich throws out 2/3 there and it becomes etched in stone? How about .1 there? In my

opinion his opinion carries little weight without knowing how he arrived at such an arbitrary number.

Also what kind of bias does carry?

What Vulich said...and why he said it...simply doesn't matter, Thickfoot. It's only 'talk'. Does Vulich's "2/3" mean that Blevins ( :rofl: ) matches/replicates Patty, in any detail whatsoever? I think not. :)

As Bill has pointed-out several times....physical analysis trumps trivial talk.

Edited by SweatyYeti