Sign in to follow this  
Martin

24 Hrs At Bluff Creek

kitakaze

Like Johnson thinking Heironimus owned a blue Buick. Whyever would there be discussions of Bigfoot hoaxing in Yakima, WA?

@kitakaze

He took his mother's car, and parked it down the road in the woods so nobody would see the car, 1st off, what would it matter where the car was parked, how would people know how many people were there even if it was parked next to bob's truck, there driving hundreds of miles,to a remote area and anyone driving by and see Bob H's mothers car parked in Roger's camp would say " hey,there's a Buick in that camp with that truck, must be bob H, I bet, him and that Roger guy are here to hoax bigfoot." why would he have to hide the car, nobody would know what they were up to.

Then,there trying to deceive everyone,so he borrowed his mother's car and drove separately from Roger, hid the car, so nobody would know he's there , then drive all the way back home, and the first thing he does, is to go to a Tavern and show everyone the suit, and tell them what he was doing. He went through all that trouble, then brag about it, and ruin the the whole deception. That makes no sense what so ever, every time you give reasons for what he did, your reasons create more questions than answers.

His mother would say anything to back her son, My mother said the Rosary every day and would go to church a couple times a week, but when it came to me wanting a day off from school or giving me an alibi to get me out of trouble, well, lets just say I skied a lot and was never in trouble.

mothers will do anything for there sons, especially alibi's.

Edited by zigoapex

kitakaze
His mother would say anything to back her son, My mother said the Rosary every day and would go to church a couple times a week, but when it came to me wanting a day off from school or giving me an alibi to get me out of trouble, well, lets just say I skied a lot and was never in trouble.

mothers will do anything for there sons, especially alibi's.

Excellent. Opal Heironimus is everything to Bob Heironimus. Les Johnson is nothing to Bob Heironimus. Is this something you can tolerate?

Crowlogic

One more word about Bob's Vette................It wasn't in mint perfect condition. If you look at the photo of Bob standing against it you'll notice that the paint is very chalky looking. General Motors cars of the 50's and 60's were painted in lacquer. The Corvettes received special attention and when first delivered they were mirror smooth not unlike a show car of today. Bob's is clearly not that well kept and not taking it to Bluff Creek would not have been based on potentially damaging it's finish. In fact Bob's mother would have been less likely to loan Bob her new shiny Buick to go into the woods with. The Vette was small easily hidden and not that clean to worry about another blemish.

Wheellug

Reading about Bob H's stories, affiliated friends, display of said suit, it really sounds more and more that the hoax is not the P&G film, but that Bob H was the charecter in the film. The dirt that has been pulled up to show the public how poor a person that Roger was just doesn't seem to compare with the continueing efforts to bolster Bob H's claim that he was the creature in the film. Even when the support of Bob H's friends and family seems to take him out of the time line and show just how much contridiction there is to the on going efforts to make, nay, to force Bob into the film. Bob H is like the square peg forcing himself into that round hole with others being the hammer.

Keep on pounding!

What if Bob H. intended to hoax Roger at Bluff creek? He could have been the one who ordered a Morris suit using Roger's name. He drives to Bluff creek, can't find Roger so he drives back to Idle Hour and they start bragging about "fooling everbody". Later mom finds suit in her car.Blah blah blah the rest is history. Bob H. has probrably stewed all these years about it.

One theory to contemplate.

PBeaton

kitakaze,

So what do you make of Bob H. bein' adament it was the first or second week in Oct., while also sayin' he took the suit back with him so no-one would see it when Roger an Bob went in to town to tell what occoured...on the 20th ?

Pat...

Guest LAL

K-h, considering Bob H. didn't know when they were there or what town they were near it's not surprising he wouldn't find them. Personally, I doubt he got as far as the Oregon border but your idea is certainly no more outlandish than others I've read. Too bad no one checked the odometer to see if it showed more mileage than to the Idle Hour and back.

<edited because member's name was auto- nannied out>

Edited by LAL
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

kitakaze,

Post #11, Are you sayin' there were only two horses there that day ? Bob H. said only two horses ? Roger was on a horse, Bob G. was also on a horse, but...also leadin' the packhorse, that makes three horses far as I can figure.

Pat...

Guest tallmonkey

Next question is why would his mother let him take her car to California in the first place when he had one of his own? He wasn't driving while suspended or anything, was he?

He'd have been less likely to get pulled over in a little old lady car than a sports car. Sports cars were fair game for the law back then. But why would she allow it?

Cause Moms tend to do those kinds of things? :angel: (I know my Mom would have...)

Edited by tallmonkey

Excellent. Opal Heironimus is everything to Bob Heironimus. Les Johnson is nothing to Bob Heironimus. Is this something you can tolerate?

Why would they drive hundreds of miles to produce a hoax, that according to you, everyone at the local watering hole new they were planning a hoax.And if Bob H was such good buddies with Roger and Bob, they would have known that he could not keep his mouth shut and would not be able to trust him,so why use him for the hoax and pay him top dollar ?

As far as Johnson goes, maybe it's was like roguefooter said or maybe he was a bar fly that wanted to be one of the gang, and was going along with the people at the bar. People probably new that Roger was into bigfoot, witch probably made him an outcast , they could have had a beef with him at the Tavern, rumors would have started flying around and then it gets spun into the hoax story.

Edited by zigoapex

roguefooter

Because for Heironimus' trip and for the eight days they used Chico, there were not three horses. People think like as if Patterson only went once to Bluff Creek in 1967. he was there a number of times. Ask Al Hodgson. Roger went more than once to NorCal in 1967...

Peanuts is the horse Patterson is on in the cowboy photo above John Ballard whom he got the horse from (it was his son's and Patterson loved it because it made him look bigger).

So now there weren't 3 horses at Bluff Creek? Gimlin didn't ride Chico and pull the pack horse while Patterson rode Peanuts?

Excellent. You've allowed Heironimus 35+ years to mix up Willow Creek with the much harder to remember Weitchpec. You know Willow Creek didn't have a Bigfoot museum in 1967.

Unfortunately Bob didn't know there wasn't a Bigfoot Museum there in 1967, otherwise he probably wouldn't have made the claim along with the "hoopla" there. Was there any "hoopla" going on in Weitchpec? I think not. Nope, Bob didn't mix anything up- sounds more like he pulled it all off a TV program showcasing the Bigfoot festival at Willow Creek- the museum, the festival, the festival banner across the road...

Bob's testimony puts him nowhere but Yakima on that day.

You're going to stop, have a good think, and then tell people about how you cracked open your copy of Long's book and tell people about the time you read that Heironimus says he drove three miles from where he met P&G in town to Bluff Creek Rd, then he followed them up into the mountains about 4-5 miles, stopped, hid the car, went another half mile to the camp, camped over night, and then another half a mile to the film site from the campsite. His description quite closely echoes Jim McClarin's.

The only thing McClarin describes is the distance from the camp to the film site- which even he was unsure of. How you managed to come to "a description that quite closely echoes Jim McClarin's" out of that is seriously reaching. Nothing else about Bob's directions come even close to reality.

• Upvote 1

Martin

What happened 24 hours prior to Bluff Creek is a good question and one I can address in detail. ...............

They went to the campsite where they spoke more for a while. ........ That night Bob Heironimus slept in the overhang of Gimlin's truck which you can see here...

..........................The next day they woke up and shot the film as has already been described many times and I won't get into unless you would like me to detail it for you.

Thanks Kitakaze.

Please don't think I'm trying to bust your chops here.

It seems Bob H was on site for 24 hrs or so. He claims to have arrived the afternoon before shooting and evidence directly from the film indicates that it was shot in the afternoon. This is the time frame that I am interested in learning more about. There has to be more to that story.

There is a problem with the suit regardless of inner muscles. Bob H has given various descriptions of the suit. This seems odd from man who wore and or handled it on multiple occasions.

Thnaks,

Martin

Guest LAL

Cause Moms tend to do those kinds of things? :angel: (I know my Mom would have...)

My mom might have driven me to California, but let me take her Buick? I don't think she ever even let me touch her cars keys.

Mom, like mileage, may vary. -_-

• Upvote 1

Guest Kerchak

kitakaze,

So what do you make of Bob H. bein' adament it was the first or second week in Oct., while also sayin' he took the suit back with him so no-one would see it when Roger an Bob went in to town to tell what occoured...on the 20th ?

Pat...

................and that it was announced before the film was developed.

In other thread Kitakaze just dismissed it/wrote it off as Bob H simply misspeaking.

Can't win for losing in Bigfoot cynic land.