Sign in to follow this  
Martin

24 Hrs At Bluff Creek

SweatyYeti

"Can't win for losing in Bobbery"... :help:

Kit! please tell how: Opal Heironimus could tell the colour of a truck in the dark?.---------- please tell how good ol-Bob mistook a sign on route to "he says"-- hoax a Bigfoot,--for a Rodeo sign! in a town that has never held a Rodeo? but was holding a Bigfoot jamboree at the start of the month.

please tell: how he met up with RP/BG? when driving to a place that as never existed? no mobile phones them days.

Edited by justwonder

PBeaton

kitakaze,

So were there only two horses there ? An how far was it from where Bob H. said he left his car to the film site?

Pat...

Kerchak,

Yuuuuuup ! Figure there's a lot kitakaze should dismiss an write off...oh well. If he believes them, his opinion. Myself, I've dismissed the Bob H. stuff all together, folks talk about a hoax, his claims in my opinion are the only hoax.

:drinks:

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

Wheellug

Is this what is known as bob-foolery?

HarryAbe

this thread gives me a headache! lol...i can't tell if it's a hoax but have scientist not said that the muscles are moving as patty walks which would have been impossible to hoax back then? the suit looked too good to be fake claim....what makes everyone think it's a suit?

PBeaton

HarryHenderson,

That my friend, is a great question ! I have no idea how some see a suit ! I sure don't !

:drinks:

Pat...

@ kitakaze

This video is going to shoot a big hole in the Bob H. in a suit theory, have at it.

Edited by zigoapex

HarryAbe

Wow. That video was great. Never knew that

Guest Kerchak

..what makes everyone think it's a suit?

Well most people who completely reject this footage also dismiss bigfoot in general. If their minds cannot grasp that sasquatch may be real then there is no way any footage is going to change their minds.

There is an 'emotional rejection' that comes into play here. Some people have an emotional dam that they can't get over.

• Upvote 3

PBeaton

kitakaze,

I'm still wonderin' bout only two horses bein' there, as you said Bob H. claims to have been the case. That is what you said yes ?

Pat...