On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Nice work, shuseby. Those stills are interesting, although inconclusive. I will say that these images are the closest I've come to seeing a Sasquatch in any of Tracker's video evidence. I will also say that your work has made me at least ponder the possibility that there is indeed some validity to the claims being made... that something, whatever it may really be, is being seen after a careful review and study of the videos. However, it's far from conclusive evidence.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tracker

Here is one more image from Trackers same video "Sasquatch Young Built Mini Structures". Searching through videos is fun for me, kind of like "Where Is Waldo". I am posting what I have found for your enjoyment and because I just wanted to share it. And yes I know what peroidolia is- even if I can't spell it so I recognize that can be a factor when looking for images.

I make no claims at all except that it is interesting in my opinion. You may think this is a Squirrel, or a blob, or nothing at all. Maybe it is. In addition, I cannot tell you what you are looking at. It is not my place to do so. You may like it and you may not- thats cool. If everyone leaves with their dignity, thats all win in my book. :)

post-2243-0-33374800-1339366816.png

post-2243-0-73155100-1339367190.png

Thanks Shuseby I seen those ones. The brown haired watcher is in that vid too for those with quick eyes.

T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ajciani

Inconclusive my bleep!

I have slightly enhanced the contrast, brightness and saturation of the above cropped images, and my brain has fried. Straight to the looney bin.

post-148-0-60749300-1341288644.png

In the above image, we see.. a hand, slightly gray in color, holding a translucent ghost mask. It appears to be partially obscuring a face with some serious mutton chops. On top of the head is... a rabbit, a plain old brown bunny. No pareidolia, that is definitely a rabbit. It's brown is brown-brown, while what it is sitting on is a reddish-brown. And the hand is most certainly a hand.

post-148-0-42590900-1341288656.png

So in this next image, it appears that the bigfoot and rabbit have been attacked by a bird monster. You can even make out sparse feathers or tufts of hair. It really does look like the head of a bird. The thing in the bottom left corner is... an eye?! It looks like an eye. It isn't in the other image, and it really looks like an eye.

So what kind of magic show are we looking at here? The rabbit is supposed to be in the hat, not worn as a hat. And what is a bigfoot doing with a translucent ghost mask anyway?

Actually, looking at the "mask" a little more, there appear to be some straight lines that meet with the left edge. From the shape, it could be a page of printed material, being looked at in a book.

Could it be a bigfoot, looking at a book, with a rabbit on its head?

LOL, rabbits and books! Like I said above, cool if you see what you see. Not my place to tell you what to see. I wasn't there when this was taken, I just thought it was interesting and posted it up. Maybe it was what you describe....

Edited by shuseby

Guest BFSleuth

So in this next image, it appears that the bigfoot and rabbit have been attacked by a bird monster.

... now I can't unsee the bird monster...

... and ... they ... are ... everywhere

Guest ajciani

I would prefer to think of it as another 3 letter word: bad, as in bad camera work.

I watched the video, and can barely make out the sticks and twigs of the shelters that Tracker is trying to show us. I tried downloading the highest quality video, but even that has had multiple frames blurred together by the compression codec. The camera just never stays still. Some people might think that doing this collects the largest amount of data, which can then be reviewed frame-by-frame to find the bigfoots, but it fails. The motion blurs things together, and creates bigfoots, with rabbits on their heads, looking at center folds, just before being attacked by bird monsters. When something interesting does happen, it is captured on a single frame, and blurred beyond anything useful in the others.

When filming, you need to film something. If you are going to just whip the camera around the woods, then you may as well not even have a camera. If you just want random pictures of the forest, get a 7+ MP still camera and takes lots of random pictures. If you happen to get something, maybe it will be a lot more clear.

BTW, the rabbit is pretty clear. If it was any clearer, it might leap out and bite your head off.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see these until I used I sky software and my mac book pro. I was able to stop, pause and zoom and play as slow as I wanted. I definitely see what looks like head movement as it turns towards the camera. The subject was definitely bigger than a rabbit and much too high off the ground. Unless of course rabbits levitate or wear stilts. Lol!

The software trial was free- you could at anytime check out a video for yourself. I really liked using it.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, the rabbit is pretty clear. If it was any clearer, it might leap out and bite your head off.

That rabbit is dynamite! Run away!