On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

I don't have any pics of my own. I would just like to see the BF in Bobby's. Honestly, I have recently been diagnosed with MS & my eyesight has changed significantly. I simply cannot see it. I'm not going blind, it's just changed, so I will have to make an appointment to go to the optometrist pretty soon.

Here is my one report (no pics, though):

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0002.html

Here is one the next month right down the road reported by the Forest Service:

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0003.html

The guy who submitted the Forest Service report lied about the sheriff's department & FBI being involved, though. I don't know why he did that, unless he thought he needed to add drama for some stupid reason. I know for a fact that only the USFS, MDWFP, & USM were involved. USFS has their own law enforcement unit, and they have more power than the local LE does. Also, the FBI only gets involved in crimes that cross state lines or when local LE asks them for help. My friends at the USFS District Headquarters said they had no probs handing the incident in house. It was not hush-hush. There were no prolonged signs of the creature in that particular tract that was scheduled to be cut (they checked it repeatedly & were willing to change the timber rotation), so they went ahead with the timber sale, just a couple months later than they had initially intended.

I do have a couple of experiences that I have never posted or reported, but they happened when I was in my early teens, and I am still pondering them and what I think about them to decide if or when I would post them. Again, I do not have any photos.

Guest tracker

I do have a couple of experiences that I have never posted or reported, but they happened when I was in my early teens, and I am still pondering them and what I think about them to decide if or when I would post them. Again, I do not have any photos.

no worries or pressure. Sometimes members just speak briefly about their encounters to help shed some light on interesting points.

I made a comment once I think it was on BFF? smile.gif About accidentally luring them in with the smells of coffee, maple bacon and dill spiced spuds cooking over the fire. all i could see was darker shapes in the dark moving in the tree line. It wasn't even good enough to report, no tracks or anything found. So it just became another one of my campfire stories. smile.gif

Guest tracker

tsk tsk

Can i get some assistance here with members that have nothing positive to add except trying to derail or dissect my thread. thanks.

Can i get some assistance here with members that have nothing positive to add except trying to derail or dissect my thread. thanks.

I do believe you are allowing your emotions to get the best of you by saying you will kick the butts of those who try to derail your threads, which I have not done.

Guest tracker

I do believe you are allowing your emotions to get the best of you by saying you will kick the butts of those who try to derail your threads, which I have not done.

that was a general statement, just post something positive Rod instead of trying to side track the thread.

that was a general statement, just post something positive Rod instead of trying to side track the thread.

Let's get back on topic then.

Could you please circle the supposed sasquatch for my bro-in-law, Surveyor?

Guest tracker

Let's get back on topic then.

Could you please circle the supposed sasquatch for my bro-in-law, Surveyor?

I don't know how? but it's in the right upper right of Bob's picture. you can see some waist, shoulder and a head. If it's not a really good blob squatch shadow? it looks good though.

Edited by tracker

I don't know how? but it's in the right upper left of Bob's picture. you can see waist, shoulder and a head. If it's not a really good blob squatch shadow? it looks good though.

Try this...

Save the image to your desktop, right click on it, and then open it with Paint. Outline what you see, save it, and then post the pic.

Guest tracker

Try this...

Save the image to your desktop, right click on it, and then open it with Paint. Outline what you see, save it, and then post the pic.

okay maybe tomorrow i am in a chat rm and on 3 other sites currently.

Ok, I've read the entire thread...This is the problem- I see the Good Cop/Bad Cop routine being done just within the BFF R&G, and another poster that ought to utilize the ignore button. I suggest that it all cease and desist right now.

no worries or pressure. Sometimes members just speak briefly about their encounters to help shed some light on interesting points.

I made a comment once I think it was on BFF? smile.gif About accidentally luring them in with the smells of coffee, maple bacon and dill spiced spuds cooking over the fire. all i could see was darker shapes in the dark moving in the tree line. It wasn't even good enough to report, no tracks or anything found. So it just became another one of my campfire stories. smile.gif

With those particular ones of mine, I am not sure enough of the reality of them, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I will have to find a better place to discuss them, maybe PM or something first. This thread is yours, and I don't want to steer it any.

Guest tracker

With those particular ones of mine, I am not sure enough of the reality of them, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I will have to find a better place to discuss them, maybe PM or something first. This thread is yours, and I don't want to steer it any.

The thread is meant for sharing related bf experiences without skeptical bombardment. i ve been trying to get others to post but some are reluctant. so that's why i have a firm stand about derailing and hijacking in this one.