On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

I should add that I usually go back to each Bf location and film a follow up vid. Although i don't always post them. Some viewers expect to see Squatch in every vid even when it stated it's a structure or follow up confirmation vid. Go figure? Anyways in this case as in others the faces and dark shapes and Mr Climber are gone in follow up vid.

I will try to post the follow ups in a while but first I need a better vid editor to do the comparisons.

T

Edited by tracker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tracker

I'll post this vid because hopefully most can at least see? the eye shine( starting @:23 sec mark) from the infant or toddlers? and the dark outline of a mom Bf leaning against(she's looking down, no eye shine) the tree and the two little ones(faces) at back of scrub. For those with quick eyes try to spot Dad behind the mound at the beginning of vid. There's more 411 in comments under vid for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMSzbxbOa0

T :ph34r:

Edited by tracker

Guest tracker

Here a Juvie i found hiding in the PGF that Bob and Roger walked right by and there others! @ 1:52 mark, enjoy!

th_152.pngth_154.png

I posted this here just in case it get lost or forgotten in the film section.

T

• 1 month later...
Guest tracker

I pull some very useful 411 from old reports. This is a really good one from 1960 before we started researching/hunting them. It has some great info about Sasquatch/Naine Rouge behavior so I thought I would share it.

Some Sasquatch are larger and some have snouts others are smaller and have more human like faces and less body hair. So are we dealing with more then one unrecognized Bi-Ped species in NA?

hmm, Tracker <_<

The Demon (Naine Rouge) OF The Straits (published by David Claerr)

Documented encounters by Europeans go back about 300 years and persisted into the 20th century. Several notable historical figures, such as the famed explorer Antoine Du Cadillac, British Captain James Dalzell and the American General, William Hull, reported encounters with the creatures. In the mid 1700's, soldiers at Fort Detroit reported that the Nain Rouge would scale the walls of the stockade to raid the gardens.

My first encounter, documented in a previous article- (follow link in Resources section below)- was a very dramatic face-to-face meeting. The second encounter also had some intriguing elements that may correlate to the understanding of behaviors by the more well-known, yet currently scientifically unclassified North American primate, the Sasquatch or "Bigfoot".

On that wintry day, the dry cold wind was blowing from the northeast in a strong but steady stream, the kind of wind that stings the eyes and chills the skin right through your clothes. I was out alone, hiking through the extensive fields and marshy meadowlands bordered by low wooded hills. The land there, on the outer suburbs of Detroit, was too wet for farming and unsuited for building without landfill, and so had been left in its natural state well into the 1960s. I was about 10 years old at the time.

I had headed for a sand hill, a mound about 15 feet high, that stood above the rest of the grassy field in the immediate area. The sand hill was high enough that one could overlook the field, which was interspersed with thistles and low brush, a prime habitat for rabbit, pheasant and vole, and the fox and hawk that preyed on them. I was scanning the field for wildlife, when I saw a feature that looked very much like a old, rotted tree stump, about 20 yards away.

The illusion of a tree stump was very convincing, but I had the immediate feeling that something was amiss; I knew the location well, and there was no tree stump at that spot. As I peered steadily at the "stump", squinting into the stiff wind, I noticed that there was a slight ruffling motion on what looked like broken splinters at the top. As the sight of the figure resolved, I realized that it was an animal, and the motion was hair moving in the breeze.It was then that I had the sudden realization that this creature was a Nain Rouge, probably the same one I had seen some seven months earlier. It was crouching low to the ground and had taken a peculiar but ingenious camouflaging pose that obscured its shape, hid its face, and resembled a natural feature of the landscape closely.

By squatting, arching its back, and raising an arm with bent elbow, it mimicked the shape, general color and texture of an old stump. The neck was bent so that the Nain Rouge could peer back through the crook of its elbow, watching me with its face hidden in shadow. (Refer to the second image included at top right. Images can be selected by clicking on the number, and enlarged by clicking on the thumbnail that appears. Note that the images are copyrighted and cannot be legally reproduced on the internet or in print without the Author's express permission.)

The camouflage trick was very impressive and it took me some time to realize the situation. The Nain Rouge held its position, motionless for several minutes. I decided to try to make it move, and perhaps scare it off. The sand hill had a crust on the surface formed by the frozen moisture mixed with the sand, and I was able to break off fairly solid clods of dirt with my boot heel. I started throwing the dirt clods at the Nain Rouge, with considerable vigor, since I was somewhat spooked by its spying on me. There was a palpable thud when one of the clods struck it on the back.

Suddenly, it leapt up out of the crouch and bounded off, first on all four limbs like a cat, then shifting to a scramble, alternating limbs in a sequence, and finally an upright, bipedal gate with arms swinging. I watched as it disappeared into the brush at the edge of the wooded hills.

The transition through several gaits was rapid, and remarkable in its speed and efficiency. It occurred to me that such a strategy of a camouflaged pose- allowing it to remain hidden in plain sight, combined with the ability to leap in bounds and run in sudden dashes, would enable this being to capture animals as large and swift as a deer. During my later years of researching the Sasquatch, I observed almost the exact same posture, as one hid while continuing to watch me closely. I have also observed a similar sequence or variation of locomotion, from bounding leaps to quadrupedal scrambles to bipedal striding. Although the Nain Rouge may not be closely related biologically or genetically to the Sasquatch, there is probably a similar environmental adaptation expressed in these behaviors. (The Nain Rouge appeared more baboon-like, and with considerably less hominid traits than a Sasquatch.)

As an interesting side-note, I believe that the study of Sasquatch locomotion and body kinetics will one day be very instructive as it relates to hominid and human bipedal evolution. For example, I have observed gorillas leap surprisingly long and high distances using a combination of trust from their massive quadriceps (muscles of the thigh) and a push-off with the arms and a forward swing to gain momentum. An ability to also transition to a more energy-conserving, upright bipedal gait for general travel would enable a large primate to better adapt to more varied environmental conditions, giving it a much wider range to forage and hunt.

In the Illustration, the Nain Rouge is depicted just at it is about to adopt the tree-stump pose. For the sake of clarity, it is a close-up at a low angle. In my encounter, the Nain Rouge was farther away, and the face was more hidden in the crook of the elbow and the loop of the arm as it finished adopting the pose. (I was so impressed by this trickery that I practiced and used this pose myself when watching wildlife or when I wished to remain unnoticed by other persons in wilderness areas.) The third image in the series is a photo of myself, striking the pose, left arm to the left of the photo. I am wearing a buckskin jacket, which has a color and texture that matches the limestone andsandstone boulders in the areas of Texas that I frequent most often, In this pose, I could see the photographer quite clearly. The photo is a close-up for clarity, but from a moderate distance, I look like a piece of the rock outcropping.

The question remains, are there still Nain Rouge inhabiting the woodlands of North America? Their traditional areas of habitation, in the vicinity of Detroit, Michigan (US) and Windsor, Ontario (Canada) have been settled and developed extensively by humans. There is one place where there may be a remnant population- Point Pelee National Park in Southern Ontario. Located on a peninsula that juts into Lake Erie. Point Pelee has it own unique micro climate- where both cactus and coyote can be found, naturally occurring. In my late teens and early twenties, I saw evidence there that may have left by the Nain Rouge.

Resources:

The First encounter with the Nain Rouge:

http://voices.yahoo....653.html?cat=70

Ambush Tactics of the Sasquatch:

http://voices.yahoo....ndex.html?cat=2

Evidence of Sasquatch family:

http://voices.yahoo....564.html?cat=58

The Author's own Stealth Camouflage:

http://voices.yahoo....093.html?cat=58

Edited by tracker

So I guess you realize you are essentially talking to yourself since the last 7-8 posts in this thread besides this one was made by you.

Folks just do not see what you claim to see.

Guest tracker

Only seems that way. I get many pm's and comments on my vids from BFF members under different YT user names that agree with me that won't post on the BFF.

T

I think the published account of " The Demon ( Naine Rouge ) OF The Straits " is quite interesting. Someone's experience to consider.. when out there in the field, and keep in the back of your mind. It also describes a creature that could account for what was experienced by a fellow investigator (at night) on our recent outing :

" I had headed for a sand hill, a mound about 15 feet high, that stood above the rest of the grassy field in the immediate area. The sand hill was high enough that one could overlook the field, which was interspersed with thistles and low brush, a prime habitat for rabbit, pheasant and vole, and the fox and hawk that preyed on them. I was scanning the field for wildlife, when I saw a feature that looked very much like a old, rotted tree stump, about 20 yards away.

The illusion of a tree stump was very convincing, but I had the immediate feeling that something was amiss; I knew the location well, and there was no tree stump at that spot. As I peered steadily at the "stump", squinting into the stiff wind, I noticed that there was a slight ruffling motion on what looked like broken splinters at the top. As the sight of the figure resolved, I realized that it was an animal, and the motion was hair moving in the breeze.It was then that I had the sudden realization that this creature was a Nain Rouge, probably the same one I had seen some seven months earlier. It was crouching low to the ground and had taken a peculiar but ingenious camouflaging pose that obscured its shape, hid its face, and resembled a natural feature of the landscape closely.

By squatting, arching its back, and raising an arm with bent elbow, it mimicked the shape, general color and texture of an old stump. The neck was bent so that the Nain Rouge could peer back through the crook of its elbow, watching me with its face hidden in shadow. "

Noises (something large) were first heard, and then investigated. A massive, out of place "stump" was noted. The investigators description (to me) , reminded me of this description above. Whatever it was, vanished.. silently, when he moved on and shined his light elsewhere, and a bit later put the light back on .. the now absent, massive "stump". I'm sure he'll read this, and be interested in this account. Thanks Tracker, for bringing the write up here. I would like to share it elsewhere (with your permission, of course). Just because I don't see everything you are trying to share and point out.. doesn't mean I don't consider what you are presenting.

Edited by imonacan

Guest tracker

Thanks guys for the link and sure you can borrow it IMO and tell us more about your recent encounter.

I always pay close attention to the reports that mention their stealth or hiding abilities and behavior. Another interesting aspect of this report is the mention of a difference in appearance of the Bf species. The sightings with the ones with snouts that are more gorilla like in appearance and behavior are becoming very rare all things considered.

With me I just do what I can to try to show people vids of them hiding, ducking and peeking which is 95% of what they do when humans are close by. The other 5% are rare films of them caught or moving in the open. Sure most can't see them but that's how they survive and why we don't have hundreds of PGF's films.

jmo, T

Edited by tracker

It is not my encounter to discuss, further here. I was on the other end of a radio, in another locale..when the incident happened. You can discuss it, further.. being a full member of our research group, if you should want to do so. There is really not all that much more to discuss ( IMHO ), other than what I already mentioned.. that was comparable to the Nain Rouge write up . Any further conclusions, would just be speculation.

Guest toejam

It's obvious that to date, our methods of trying to capture at least another PGF or better has failed. Many don't want to leave the "box". If it doesn't think and act like any other "normal" species we already know of then it can't exist if we haven't discovered it yet, especially a giant ape or human like giant creature that supposedly lives throughout North America.

Tracker thinks outside the box and I've learned a few things thanks to him and another researcher friend who gave me my first encounter.

Ontario has a healthy population as well as anywhere else. They're NOT going to pose for you. They're NOT going to walk out in the open for you. The odds of gaining another PGF is minimal.

You have to catch one off guard and that's an extremely rare occurrence. Understanding HOW they move and have adapted to our presence is what's going to enable the next generation of researchers to gain momentum in this seemingly never ending pursuit.

Knowing how to find them in amongst the foliage is key, NOT in how to find them walking across the road, or crossing a creek, etc. Understanding how they look crouched behind the bushes as they watch your camp site, etc.

Tracker has given some good info on this site and I respect his knowledge and understanding.

I've had more luck through 2 researchers than I have visiting any Bigfoot Forums online. Experience speaks for itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some very interesting shots I found in Trackers video "Sasquatch Young Built Mini Structures". You can find it at the 1:59-2:00 time stamp.

The first picture is not zoomed or cropped the other 2 are. I haven't uploaded any pics here before so lets see how it goes.post-2243-0-46800800-1339287490_thumb.pnpost-2243-0-53698800-1339287510.pngpost-2243-0-29942200-1339287532.png

So what are we looking at? Can you see something here?

Here is one more image from Trackers same video "Sasquatch Young Built Mini Structures". Searching through videos is fun for me, kind of like "Where Is Waldo". I am posting what I have found for your enjoyment and because I just wanted to share it. And yes I know what peroidolia is- even if I can't spell it so I recognize that can be a factor when looking for images.

I make no claims at all except that it is interesting in my opinion. You may think this is a Squirrel, or a blob, or nothing at all. Maybe it is. In addition, I cannot tell you what you are looking at. It is not my place to do so. You may like it and you may not- thats cool. If everyone leaves with their dignity, thats all win in my book. :)

post-2243-0-33374800-1339366816.png

post-2243-0-73155100-1339367190.png