On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

Oh yes.........well Canadian gun laws, uh huh. dry.gif

Sorry to hear your expedition was cut short.

Yea it's good knowing the gov got our backs when hiking in our wilderness parks. :)

Guest tracker

Oh yes.........well Canadian gun laws, uh huh. dry.gif

Hey speaking of expeditions, have you gone to the cabin site of the ape canyon incident since eruption? Alot of people have been to the canyon enterance but not to the old cabin site. I hike into ruins up here and sometimes you can see where the foundations were. So just wondering if there's anything left to see @ cabin site?

I may ask this in ape canyon thread as well?

Oh yes.........well Canadian gun laws, uh huh. <_<

Don't want to highjack the thread, but in some cases it is not Federal gun laws but provincial hunting laws.

Here in BC I can carry a rifle or shotgun when in the woods as long as I have my PAL. The only place I can't carry them is in Provincial or National Parks.

I can also carry them on my quad as long as they are not loaded.

I for one want to thank Tracker for sharing his experiences with us.

I get to try out a night vison monocular (gen 1)for the first time later this week.

Yea it's good knowing the gov got our backs when hiking in our wilderness parks. :)

Algonquin Park is well documented in its predatory black bear attacks.

MMMMMMM pepper spray :lol:

Guest tracker

Don't want to highjack the thread, but in some cases it is not Federal gun laws but provincial hunting laws.

Here in BC I can carry a rifle or shotgun when in the woods as long as I have my PAL. The only place I can't carry them is in Provincial or National Parks.

I can also carry them on my quad as long as they are not loaded.

I for one want to thank Tracker for sharing his experiences with us.

I get to try out a night vison monocular (gen 1)for the first time later this week.

Hey thanks for that smile.gif

The terrain is easier here than in the rockies. But then there's 100 times more water obstacles where i live now in ontario. With that said i could of really shared with you guys some very interesting pics and stories from the PNW. I heard the cabin was gone from ape canyon so i never bothered. I did have plans to hit Bluff Creek but i got side tracked. Besides i ran into a biggie in Jasper NP so who needs to drive to CA ? Well besides from doing some California girl watching and maybe some surfing thumbsup.gif

Yea i run into the bears of Algonquin before without firearms. I helped track down a few bad ones when camping in there before. Which makes me often wonder what they teach the kids these days in Ranger school? I spoke about this with the super of Bon Echo a month ago. Well at least they are good at collecting fees and speaking bi-lingual. smile.gif

I got some new pics from another area but i'll post them in share a pic thread. Hard to find signs of Bf's with Fam along sticking to the trails doing the tourist thing.

With that said most would be very surprised with how close some Bf's dwell within reach of cottages/cabins and urban areas.ohmy.gif If you drive 30-60 miles to get into the deep woods or mountains IMO you may of already passed some. That of course depends on the region and available food, water and cover.

JMO tracker, dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Guest tracker

Sure I know barefoot human prints right? and a frog. it was kinda weird though finding at them a way off of any trail at the edge of a bog. I posted this pic before, no one asked about them so I let it slide. But it never sat right with me since they were only hours old. So that puts a person at this location before sun up just out for a stroll barefoot in the cold muck in the dark alone. Okay i guess people like to that? maybe it feels good on the feet? dry.gif

Yea i am rehashing some curious stuff I seen in that huge park. Anyways i never mention on my last trip up. That I dropped the Bf bomb on a staffer and old maintenance guy getting things ready for the season. It went over really well and they took my cell #. You would think some park staff or visitors had a bit of a scare in the off season. Some of the staff live in cabins away from everything and they hike to their jobs. ph34r.gif hmmm.

Anyways those prints were a bit bigger than my feet with hiking boots on sz 10

DSCF0178.jpg?t=1306371248

So who knows this might be the year? wink.gif

Edited by tracker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tracker

I keep forgetting to ask but are there others here on BFF that search in NE Ontario? I know Toejam does anyone else? Always wonder if I am responding to wood knocks and whoops by other researchers in the area? smile.gif

Guest toejam

I keep forgetting to ask but are there others here on BFF that search in NE Ontario? I know Toejam does anyone else? Always wonder if I am responding to wood knocks and whoops by other researchers in the area? smile.gif

I think us true researchers are far and few between tracker. I doubt there's many that put the hours in that we do. I'd research full time if I could.

Guest tracker

I think us true researchers are far and few between tracker. I doubt there's many that put the hours in that we do. I'd research full time if I could.

That may be so, the talkers have us surrounded. unsure.gif

Hey Tj post some of your pic's here from your trips. I have to take a bit of a break(medical) So it sure would be nice to see or listen to some Bf activity stuff while i am laid up. thanks wink.gif

I got a couple of new older pic's I might post but i'll have to do some digging. blink.gif

Guest tracker

Okay I am back on the hunt as long as i take it easy, thanks Dr. smile.gif On this trip I went up past all the tourist and hit the bush. I even crossed a sled trail that indicates i am 42 clicks north of Kaladar. So who needs a map & compass when they put signs in the middle of no where? Got to admit it saved me lots of time.

DSCF0017.jpg

anyways beautiful country to search in. smile.gif

DSCF0011-1.jpg

What you can't see is a very steep rocky shoreline leading down to the water. Here's what seem to be 2 different size prints with various stride lengths and depths. Anyways it could be a male and female or a juvie male heading down for a drink they are side by side. The prints were hard to spot in the gravel and I couldn't see crap in the view finder with the sun so i just took blind close ups of the prints.

Anyways Happy Fathers Day from Tracker dry.gif

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Photos removed per author's request

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tracker

This is not my work it's timbergiants so here's some of the action we have up in Ontario . You guys do like to see vids of Bf's?

Also it supports my theories on their tree usage to avoid us and hunt etc etc I might add. smile.gif enjoy

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IEg5lof1_GU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoeDd3Yn-70&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEg5lof1_GU&feature=player_detailpage

maybe some have seen these already ?

I ve only seen part of these because before I was not a facebooker. but now thanks to you tube and Imo. wink.gif

Edited by tracker

Guest krakatoa

This is not my work it's timbergiants so here's some of the action we have up in Ontario . You guys do like to see vids of Bf's?

Thanks for the invitation from the mole thread, Tracker.

As I said there though: "I will continue to challenge any data presented as "evidence" that requires interpretation of blurs or sounds".

I have seen these videos posted elsewhere, though I don't think I commented on them.

What you have here are several blurry images that simply are too indistinct to be hard evidence of bigfoot.

The video of supposed bigfoot jumping from tree to tree seems like an obvious mis-identification. Look at the branch this alleged 'foot is walking along and try to imagine the sort of motion the branch (and for that matter even the tree the branch is connected to) would have were a several-hundred pound creature treading on it.

The recap of the '96 NY vid is far better evidence of something swinging in the branches. Indeed, in my book, it qualifies as proof of something swinging in the trees. Unfortunately, it isn't outside the bounds of possibility that it was someone taking their pet monkey for an outing.

Certainly something has been captured on video, but what those things are is unclear and I think it stretching the bounds of credulity to state with any certainty that these are images of bigfoot.

So while these may indeed by videos of 'foot, it is not clear enough to be actual proof of 'foot. I remain hopeful that better video, and eventually physical proof, will be presented at some point down the road.

Guest tracker

Thanks for the invitation from the mole thread, Tracker.

As I said there though: "I will continue to challenge any data presented as "evidence" that requires interpretation of blurs or sounds".

I have seen these videos posted elsewhere, though I don't think I commented on them.

What you have here are several blurry images that simply are too indistinct to be hard evidence of bigfoot.

The video of supposed bigfoot jumping from tree to tree seems like an obvious mis-identification. Look at the branch this alleged 'foot is walking along and try to imagine the sort of motion the branch (and for that matter even the tree the branch is connected to) would have were a several-hundred pound creature treading on it.

The recap of the '96 NY vid is far better evidence of something swinging in the branches. Indeed, in my book, it qualifies as proof of something swinging in the trees. Unfortunately, it isn't outside the bounds of possibility that it was someone taking their pet monkey for an outing.

Certainly something has been captured on video, but what those things are is unclear and I think it stretching the bounds of credulity to state with any certainty that these are images of bigfoot.

So while these may indeed by videos of 'foot, it is not clear enough to be actual proof of 'foot. I remain hopeful that better video, and eventually physical proof, will be presented at some point down the road.

Yea i know that's how it goes dry.gif Everyone is walking around with Walmart cams hoping to get the next PGF. biggrin.gif Roger actually rented that semi pro movie camera. it wasn't an off the shelf low end cam at the time. There's other vids from this guy, maybe I'll post them too ? Still were getting closer wink.gif

Guest toejam

I've been watching TGB (Jim) for some time and believe he definitely has a great area.

I just wish it was closer to me. I'd be in there regularly if I could.

I hope to get in there within the next month.

From my experience, prime time squatch'n is right around the corner!

Guest tracker

I've been watching TGB (Jim) for some time and believe he definitely has a great area.

I just wish it was closer to me. I'd be in there regularly if I could.

I hope to get in there within the next month.

From my experience, prime time squatch'n is right around the corner!

Hey Tj s/w Ontario is my old stomping grounds so don't forget include me smile.gif