Sign in to follow this  
kitakaze

Pgf For Skeptics - Believers Welcome, Too.

I think the big mystery is what happens at the end and not whether she's real. Someone I know has seen what happens and it made my jaw drop to hear it. I think there are some folks fearing that they may be fitted for some extra large cement river waders if they disclose these little pieces of info in the public eye. I don't blame them. Anyway, that's what I find to be the fascinating side of this story and not whether she's real.

Claiming special knowledge about a certain event, followed by meaningless rhetoric, as evidence, is as a sounding gong signifying nothing.

If you've got something, let's hear it.

Bill

Romano:

"I have a short video, too. It was taken near a creek in northern California, from a little over 43 years ago. It shows a person either getting into or getting out of some kind of ape costume. I can't reveal how I came to posses this little gem, but, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours."

Is the video you describe some secret footage a few select people get to see, or is there any intention to make it public?

Bill

masterbarber

Bill,

I'm sure his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek when he wrote this.

parnassus

Bill,

I'm sure his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek when he wrote this.

party pooper

Surely, midnightwalker1 isn't referring to some kind of bigfoot massacre, is he?

There are some things that can be deduced, based on what midnightwalker has provided:

For arguments sake, assume that Paddy was a real bf, and that there were only the 2 humans present at the event. One had a camera, and the other had.... no camera. Since midnightwalker's acquaintance saw what happened "at the end", as he has stated, he had to have seen something that was recorded near the end of the film, by the human with the camera, that, apparently, few have ever seen. What the acquaintance saw, must have involved the human without the camera, and not something that Paddy did.

Strictly a hypothetical, based on the info provided by midnightwalker. I'm not a proponent of the PGF.

Guest demon

There are some things that can be deduced, based on what midnightwalker has provided:

For arguments sake, assume that Paddy was a real bf, and that there were only the 2 humans present at the event. One had a camera, and the other had.... no camera. Since midnightwalker's acquaintance saw what happened "at the end", as he has stated, he had to have seen something that was recorded near the end of the film, by the human with the camera, that, apparently, few have ever seen. What the acquaintance saw, must have involved the human without the camera, and not something that Paddy did.

Strictly a hypothetical, based on the info provided by midnightwalker. I'm not a proponent of the PGF.

so is he going to reveal this "happening" to the rest of us then???? put up or........

Romano:

"I have a short video, too. It was taken near a creek in northern California, from a little over 43 years ago. It shows a person either getting into or getting out of some kind of ape costume. I can't reveal how I came to posses this little gem, but, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours."

Is the video you describe some secret footage a few select people get to see, or is there any intention to make it public?

Bill

Let the bidding begin at $100,000..... ;)

I got nothing, Bill. :blush:

Just having a little fun with midnightwalker. :)

As masterbarber said: "...his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek...."

Edited by Romano

Bill

Romano:

Thanks for clarifying.

Pity such a video doesn't exist. It sure would solve a lot of the debate.

:)

Bill

I think the big mystery is what happens at the end and not whether she's real. Someone I know has seen what happens and it made my jaw drop to hear it. I think there are some folks fearing that they may be fitted for some extra large cement river waders if they disclose these little pieces of info in the public eye. I don't blame them. Anyway, that's what I find to be the fascinating side of this story and not whether she's real.

Bill, midnightwalker is the one who claims special knowledge of events surrounding the PGF, based upon what his friend has allegedly seen.

If something untoward occurred, (and maybe I am assuming the wrong thing) that would shed more light on the PGF, why wouldn't persons with knowledge of those events, reveal what they know?

Edited by Romano

Bill

Romano:

Good question.

Hopefully he will share with us.

Bill

masterbarber

Nevermind, that was just mean...

Edited by masterbarber

Please read the thread title and OP. This thread is for people who think the PGF is fake and explicitly excludes people who believe the PGF shows a real Bigfoot. Believers have a thread which excludes skeptics here, so please give us the respect to have the same privileges as those given to PGF proponents.

Actually, I'm according you MORE respect than your side does the proponents 90% of the time. Sauce for the goose, Kit.

Back on the subject of the breasts. If you focus only on the swell of the breast you are left with the false impression that they are especially "tight". On larger enlargements where you have the opportunity to observe the way the light plays on Patty's hair, you can clearly see the line of the upper breast extending back up to the upper chest.