Sign in to follow this  
kitakaze

Pgf For Skeptics - Believers Welcome, Too.

Guest Fister Crunchman

Hucksterfoot, I think I will just let you reason all this out for yourself in your own inimicable style.

I still think the comic visuals are your real forte.

Fister

July 6th, 2010 Kitakaze interview with Idle Hour suit witness Gary Record...

snip

Thanks for posting all the transcripts Kit. I know how much you love typing them in. :D

Was this the entire interview? Did Gary give you any desciption of the suit? Did any details strike him? And perhaps more importantly what was the date???

Edited by Gigantofootecus

kitakaze

Yes, how I *love* the transcribing.

That was not all of the interview, just my transcriptions of one main part of it that was a prepared written Q&A. Gary said he saw the suit just that one night when Bob returned from Bluff Creek and that it was gone the next day or the day after that. He said it was October, it was around 9 pm, and it was dark outside. He didn't give any great detail on the suit and that it was just looked at in the trunk, it was dark, and he just saw it that one time. His full on-camera interview will be in WWB.

Guest HucksterFoot

Hucksterfoot, I think I will just let you reason all this out for yourself in your own inimicable style.

I still think the comic visuals are your real forte.

Fister

How can I reason, when in the back of my mind, I can't get this guy out of my PGF. ...I'm doomed!

JRomney.jpg

Jerry Romney - "That's not true" (crosses arms in a defensive manner - That worked, Ya.) ...Like I said, I'm Doomed!

Idle Hour Tavern gab - So BobH said "how he was going to fool everybody" or as BobH would have said it "I'm going to fool everybody" - Has he done the deed yet? or just back from walking across a sandbar in a "monkey suit" (whatever all the idle tavern folk wanna call it) hoax'n a film at Bluff Creek, and he's going to fool everybody. Makes sense to me. I can't get past the part in Greg long's book about how great K. Korff was. lol

Then again some witness like Les Johnson said somethin' about "BobH carried it around in his car well before the PGF." His car? His Corvette?

...Ya, I know, the blue Buick.

Could someone just rip out page 47 and 48. Oh, and mail it to me.

Gary R: That's craziness Bob, they filmed it?

Bob H: Ya, I'm going to fool everybody

Howard H: You were a Bigfoot for real, Bob

Bob H: Ya, (points towards the open trunk) it was hot and stinky ...I'll be glad to be rid of it

Gary R: (lookin' in the poor light) Looks like a hairy monkey suit Bob, lol

Howard H: That the same one you talked about before? (Bob nods in agreement) ...You're goin' to be a star Bob

Bob H: Nah! I'm not supposed to be tellin', nobody can know, what's the point if everybody knew

Howard H: You really went and did it Bob

Bob H: Now I wanna forget it all

Gary R: You should put it on again Bob and do some more pranks

Bob Heironimus: I'm glad it's over with to, I'll never wear that darn monkey suit again

Reel me back in, I'm Doomed. lol