Guest Robert

Todd Standing Is Back

Guest Sean V

Ah, Todd Standing/Rockwell is attempting to peddle his garbage once again. Pathetic.

Some people just will not give up, even when no one in world takes them seriously. I am sure that this will be just as..... impressive as what was shown/presented before. :rolleyes:

bipedalist
BFF Donor

Good gawd! :rolleyes:

Guest believer

My daughter thought the picture of the sasquatch through the bushes looked like an eskimo.

Something about the hair doesn't look right. I hope I'm wrong.

Guest Robert

Believer Todd Standing has a bad reputation for this kind of stuff.

He's either a clever hoaxer trying to make a big sensation, or a rather dumb guy who actually has something genuine on film. The problem we have with him is that he is too much of a self-promoter. He claims he is not doing this for profit, but everything he does says just the opposite. Actions speak louder than words.

Honestly, if you had what he says he has, what would you do? Would you go on TV and blab excitedly and promote yourself all over the place like he does, or would you go to the scientists who are interested in this subject and show it to them first? I think most of us would do the latter.

Ah, Todd Standing/Rockwell is attempting to peddle his garbage once again. Pathetic.

Some people just will not give up, even when no one in world takes them seriously. I am sure that this will be just as..... impressive as what was shown/presented before. :rolleyes:

I'm not familiar with the guy. Did he try to pass something off as a bigfoot before?

Guest Sean V

Yeah, a couple of times now.

It started back in late 2004/early 2005. Then again a year or so later & here we are again today (now).

Guest rockinkt

Next thing he will be claiming is that some relative was flying a chopper... :lol:

Edited by rockinkt

Guest stansie

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the sudden increase in people claiming undeniable evidence. We have Mr Standing, The Kentucky project and i also hear that David Paulides will be holding a press conference. Now its either some sort of lunar cycle causing this or maybe if several parties release their findings close together the focus and media attention will be spread. As always we will wait and see

Guest Robert

I didn't know about Paulides. Interesting.

What is going on right now with the Kentucky Project? Are you referring to the KLRP, Doug Huffman?

bipedalist
BFF Donor

Don't forget the orig-6 and Ed Smith with a documentary of evidence in the next two years or less too and a Horizon project. Also the Falcon project helium

balloon thingy .

Edited by bipedalist

Guest stansie

Rob, Sorry mate my bad i did mean the Erickson project. Biped i forgot about those. As always we will have to wait and see but.... There seems to be an increase in these type of projects. And all are claiming to have the money shot. My interest has been nudged again.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the sudden increase in people claiming undeniable evidence. We have Mr Standing, The Kentucky project and i also hear that David Paulides will be holding a press conference. Now its either some sort of lunar cycle causing this or maybe if several parties release their findings close together the focus and media attention will be spread. As always we will wait and see

It may be related to the fact that powerful photo and video editing programs are now available to everyone at relatively low prices.