So You Shoot One, Then What?

Doc Holliday

OK branco,hope you feel better buddy,getting that off your chest & all :) .

NOW,for starters, this ?? wasnt really about ME shooting so much as it was about anyone in general, questioning whether or not it would really be worth the consequences. ive actually reconsidered my position on shooting from definite YES to "well, lets think about this a bit",at least outside of self defense. thus , i posted this topic.

as far as our being our closest relative/potentially human, well ,that seems to be a matter of speculation at this point,many would argue big ape etc.,but thats another thread.

no im not looking for a pat on the back either, & as far as voting/govt conspiracy ,political discussions are still off limits on BFF i believe.(personally,i think politics is a sad joke in motion,but i digress :D )

as for your opening "if ol slicktrick sees one...on his mind....shooting..family, infamy , so forth...sir ,you have no way of knowing what would cross my mind,and you sure as #### dont know what ive seen or not seen either.

concerning what i would shoot ,id do like any man worth his salt would , anyone foolish enough to direct harm towards me & mine would be a target in short order, and i rarely miss.

hey, now I feel better :D :D

Well for starters, you ain't going shoot one even if you see it. (That is if it is a full-grown specimen.) I am pretty sure - based on the hunter's own statements - that at least two of the animals have been critically wounded by some bad-a--ed Bigfoot Hunters in recent years. But, in one case the shooter got the h--- out of Dodge while the wounded animal was down and screaming in pain, and before the others of its troop came to carry it off. Not one of the group of hunters had the guts to go finish off the job. In the other case, it was about the same deal, but only two "men" were involved. One of those "men" later stated he would kill another one, even if he "had to shoot it off its mother's teat". Remember that one? He's now a self proclaimed Bigfoot expert. Right.

Once you see a full-grown male, and you notice they are not a d--- ape, you will forget that "shooting one" crap. There have been thousands of real hunters who have seen them. Have you seen one in bed of any of their pick-ups?

Edited by Branco

Aren't you a self proclaimed Bigfoot expert?

No Sir, don't know where you got that. There are about 15 folks who live within 30 miles of me that know more about these critters than I ever will. I learn a little every week from being in the woods. Been doing it for over 60 years and I still don't know a h--- of a lot. BUT, I do KNOW what I KNOW. How did you gain your knowledge of the subject?

Well for starters, you ain't going shoot one even if you see it. (That is if it is a full-grown specimen.) I am pretty sure - based on the hunter's own statements - that at least two of the animals have been critically wounded by some bad-a--ed Bigfoot Hunters in recent years. But, in one case the shooter got the h--- out of Dodge while the wounded animal was down and screaming in pain, and before the others of its troop came to carry it off. Not one of the group of hunters had the guts to go finish off the job. In the other case, it was about the same deal, but only two "men" were involved. One of those "men" later stated he would kill another one, even if he "had to shoot it off its mother's teat". Remember that one? He's now a self proclaimed Bigfoot expert. Right.

Once you see a full-grown male, and you notice they are not a d--- ape, you will forget that "shooting one" crap. There have been thousands of real hunters who have seen them. Have you seen one in bed of any of their pick-ups?

youve missed my point completely. i plainly stated earlier that i was reconsidering my thoughts on shooting,you read that ,right? the whole point of this thread is asking would it really be worth the consequences that could arise, im considering that,maybe others would think about it a little more too,maybe not shoot? ;)

not all hunters (or people for that matter)are cut from the same cloth.as far as your BF "hunters" story,no i hadn't heard that one, but it sounds similiar to some other BF tall tales. I AGREE w/ you, they dont sound much like "hunters" or "men" to me either,if they really did what they claim.but,we cant believe everything some of those guys claim, can we buddy?

im not sure its possible to become a true BF "expert",most credible accounts i know of leave us w/ more questions than answers. a good bit of it would be educated guesses to speculation at this point,with some being a tad too emotionally involved perhaps.

congrats if youve seen a full grown male up close ,w/ human features. maybe youve also seen the theories that there may be different types, regionally divided,possibly from 2 to 12 sub species ,some more gorilla like ,some more human looking...plenty of accounts describe definite ape like faces/features & primate behaviors too.

either way,with anything flesh & blood, like a grizzly or any large,possibly dangerous mammal its not impossible that it could be shot & killed ,this wasnt about IF it should be,someone else already has a thread on that.

thousands of hunters have seen them??maybe,seems a hi # to me. most hunters ive met/know , think BF is a load of BS.not my opinion of course,but just bring it up among guys at any gathering of hunters/fishermen etc.,real people that spend a lot of time outdoors, & get the same general reaction....they laugh at us.

no, i havent seen one in the back of a truck....i figure the mystery will be proven to the public by some lil grandma that accidently crunches one w/ her 66 bonneville crossing the road one night.......just MY speculation B)

Edited by slicktrick

Guest midnightwalker1

congrats if youve seen a full grown male up close ,w/ human features. maybe youve also seen the theories that there may be different types, regionally divided,possibly from 2 to 12 sub species ,some more gorilla like ,some more human looking...plenty of accounts describe definite ape like faces/features & primate behaviors too.

either way,with anything flesh & blood, like a grizzly or any large,possibly dangerous mammal its not impossible that it could be shot & killed ,this wasnt about IF it should be,someone else already has a thread on that.

thousands of hunters have seen them??maybe,seems a hi # to me. most hunters ive met/know , think BF is a load of BS.not my opinion of course,but just bring it up among guys at any gathering of hunters/fishermen etc.,real people that spend a lot of time outdoors, & get the same general reaction....they laugh at us.

no, i havent seen one in the back of a truck....i figure the mystery will be proven to the public by some lil grandma that accidently crunches one w/ her 66 bonneville crossing the road one night.......just MY speculation B)

I saw a gorilla looking sas. He came out and just observed us a few seconds then drifted behind a tree. I asked where he was going and to please come back out (said it in my head). He did and looked at us another 10 seconds before moving behind the brush. Looked like a gorilla in the head but with big broad shoulders. Face was not my focus as I was more focused on the eyes, deep black hair and the conical head. He stared at us in a very inquisitive fashion and even responded to my request. I suppose we could have shot at him because he looked different. But I know better. I was looking at just another cover to the same old hairy folks that I see in my neck of the woods...not animals but people who chose a different way of life apart from us. Can't say that I blame them.

How do you know that the creature took a second look at you based upon your assertion that he read your mind?

As a curious creature, bigfoot may look at you more than once before moving off.

If he could read your mind, why didn't you just ask him to stay a little longer, so you could take a photo of him? ;)

How do you know that the creature took a second look at you based upon your assertion that he read your mind?

Indeed. By the same criterion I've had chickadees, warblers, sparrows, etc., reading my mind for decades now.

Guest midnightwalker1

Indeed. By the same criterion I've had chickadees, warblers, sparrows, etc., reading my mind for decades now.

Responding to Saskeptic and Splash:

Oh, I can't prove it but I had been announcing our presence from the get go and told them that I had come a long way to visit them. My friend also does this stuff although he won't admit it. I really think that he has much more skillsets in this area than he'll admit to anyone. He's always having encounters up there and often catches glimpses of them on cam or even trail cam (they like him so they"ll appease him with some obscure shots that are easily identifiable as sas but won't rival PG film). Anyway fellas, I have had way too many sas events with direct and relevant actions/responses to my requests to just toss them up as warblers or sparrows happenstance actions. If you don't believe, I simply don't care. It's matter of fact stuff to me. Without a lot of experience amongst the sas and delving into this area (actually trying it while out there), I wouldn't expect you to understand. All good and I used to have the same mindset.

BACK TO TOPIC: My main point was that this individual looked like an ape yet observed us like an intelligent being. We should't treat them different because they look different. I am sure you get my point that you're just attempting to repeat history with just a different people. I am just happy they can outthink you all and run circles around you, so you won't be repeating history with them.

Guest midnightwalker1

Well, I think we beat the mindspeak thing to death. My main point on this posting was that you should not judge a book by it's cover.

Admin

I've got a request for your next mind meld with Bigfoot. Try mindspeaking "Get into my vehicle and let's go for a ride". Thanks ;)

Guest midnightwalker1

I've got a request for your next mind meld with Bigfoot. Try mindspeaking "Get into my vehicle and let's go for a ride". Thanks ;)

No thanks. I'd rather have a few of the boys sign with University of Georgia football. We need the help

So the next time I'm in the woods in bigfooty territory, if I respectfully think about engaging the bigfoots and "ask" to see them in as non-threatening a manner as I can muster, I can vastly increase my chances of seeing one? If so, would this still work if I believed what I was doing was absolute nonsense or would the bigfoots (like the Great Pumpkin) be able to sense my insincerity and send me home without an encounter no matter what I intentionally "thought at" them?

Guest midnightwalker1

So the next time I'm in the woods in bigfooty territory, if I respectfully think about engaging the bigfoots and "ask" to see them in as non-threatening a manner as I can muster, I can vastly increase my chances of seeing one? If so, would this still work if I believed what I was doing was absolute nonsense or would the bigfoots (like the Great Pumpkin) be able to sense my insincerity and send me home without an encounter no matter what I intentionally "thought at" them?

They control the tempo and choose to engage you if they like your soul. Imagine if you could read someone's mind and see the things they were thinking. People would become quite transparent to you. Therefore, if you go out with sincere intentions and not a cynical attitude, you have better chances at having them engage you over time. I have been doing this stuff for many years. I spent 3 years in some woods before they would do anything more than wood knock or hoot during my day outings. It was when I began engaging them alone, at night and with sincerity that they showed themselves more and did some awesome things. They are still quite cautious. However, with that experience and my understanding of their people over these years, I can go now go into other areas and have those experiences. They read me and understand immediately of my relations with their people. Therefore, they will be much more receptive of my presence.

Now, I know a girl that I talked to initially who had some activity. Her initial reactions were that these were some types of creatures. However, the female sas with 2 young seemed to like her for some reason and made an effort to connect with them in a short period of time. After working with her and getting her beyond that mindset, she began accepting them as people. She's had some incredible things happen since that time where they readily accept her now. All because of her thoughts and intentions towards them.

So go out and do your thing in the woods. But remember that they control the tempo and see right through to your truthful intentions. If all you do is go out and enjoy nature and invite them to engage you in the fashion you mentioned, it will go a long way. You see, they love nature and will appreciate you and your love of nature. If you project respectful feelings towards them, you will receive the same. You can PM me for private questions related to your outings and I'll help you along. I only do so because I sense you enjoy nature and would appreciate such encounters. Don't expect to go out there and hit a grand slam in the short term. It takes time, frequency and knowing what to look for initially...plus making sure you're in the right spot.

Guest Robert2

Yes. The bigfoots (like the Great Pumpkin) would be able to sense your insincerity and send you home without an encounter, no matter what you intentionally "thought at" them.

You won't see one until, as Ken Kesey would say, you "hold your mouth right".

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO ALL ABOARD, welcome to BFF railways,flying off the track quicker than previously thought possible....wow,weve gone from " if the possible consequences of shooting BF would be worth the headache" to this? :huh: too funny...

a few points,if i may...

1.OP was asking to consider the headache factor of possible consequences of shooting BF, not a pro/anti kill debate.there is already a "would you..? thread.

2.whether or not squatch is human or ape or one of the village people would be an excellent thread( i think it already is & w/a poll as well),why not post it there & give reasons/possible evidence to support your point of view? im sure it would be interesting.

3. another interesting thread someone could start is does BF use telepathy, Vulcan mind control, the Force... whatever.would be a revealing topic im sure.

and now/ladies and gentlemen,back to the show.......... :blink::D

Edited by slicktrick