Sign in to follow this  
ChrisBFRPKY

Are Blobsquatches Important?

steenburg

I have said this before but I think it applies to this thread as well, and it is just my opinion. Any video or still photo in which the subject in question is open to interpretation, than as evidence it is useless.

Even if it was a Sasquatch.

Thomas Steenburg

Bigfoothunter

I have said this before but I think it applies to this thread as well, and it is just my opinion. Any video or still photo in which the subject in question is open to interpretation, than as evidence it is useless.

Even if it was a Sasquatch.

Thomas Steenburg

Why anyone would think that blob-squatch photos are important must have a far more analytical mind than my own. Now if someone was doing a piece on what is the more worthless evidence being posted to the internet pertaining to the existence of the Sasquatch, then I would say that such photos would be important. For me personally - a blob-squatch photo is as useless as having someone go on the show 'Finding Bigfoot' and hearing a stick break in the night or a distant sound and telling the viewer that its a Sasquatch.

Blobsquatches as evidence....not so much, but will say much like my mooseblobs, loonblobs, and bearblobs they make nice conversation pieces and give one an incentive to go back out and try harder for a clearer picture. :P

1) blobsquatches are important because they are (some are) pictures of bigfoot. Some ARE, but gosh if we could just figure out how clearly to photograph the little...darlings.

2) We cannot currently deblobify the picture, but maybe someday....like police saving bodily evidence back in the 60s....useless then, but now we can test DNA.

3) Hey, that is what they LOOK like. Unfortunately.

4) Many people on here have blobavatars. Some people can spot them.

5) Many people can see some blobsquatches, and some people see many blobsquatches, but not all blobquatches can be seen by all people and no blobsquataches can be seen by most people....or something like that..

Wheellug

Blobsquatches are potentially valuable.

If they are missing follow up they become less so.

Providing a comparative photo of the same area with said blob missing should cause one not to dismiss it.

just an opinion.

Edited by Wheellug

OntarioSquatch

Minus the hoaxers, I believe having them as part of the overall online "database" is pretty valuable.

Sunflower

Stop pointing cameras at them if you suspect they are close. Use whatever imaginative technique you can think of and proceed. Everyone laughs at those of us who do this.....well, keep laughing and we will keep getting pretty **** good pics.

Guest poignant

Blobsquatches are a result of unfocused cameras (no kidding Einstein).

To solve this problem, consider the Lytro camera which has been brought up before many times in this forum.

www.lytro.com

The camera captures the entire light field so that you can focus on any and every point in the image.

Also, by inferring the focal depth, a 3D image can be generated.

Wondering if anyone has brought it along while squatching.

Edited by poignant

indiefoot

Many blurry images are a result of the camera moving while the image is being captured. The less light available, the longer the exposure, and the more chance of the camera moving. It's called camera shake. Motion blur is when the subject is moving.

The photos I've taken have been at 150-250 yards and there is often heat distortion or water vapor between the camera and the subject. I have had most success on days that are low humidity and in the mid eighties.

DWA

Blobsquatches are nothing. Why they are called that.

If you encountered a bigfoot, your photo may help. It may not.

I call this a not-quite blobsquatch. I keep coming back to these.

http://bfro.net/GDB/...rt.asp?id=23160

They seem to leaven the report some. They lend drama and are supported by backstory. Same here:

http://texasbigfoot....-prairie-photos

But boy you better be up to this standard of backstory to put stuff like this up. Just sayin'. Other than that, you have an interesting souvenir of your encounter.

To you.

Now blobsquatching on Google Earth/Maps... THAT would be entertaining.

Edit: beat me to it!

Edited by ForestTone